Another OBE but first I'm wondering if maybe, if I was travelling in my Astral body,( the previous Posted OBE) could I have reached the boundaries that this body would take me and the bang returned me to the Real Time Zone? Also important for me to correct that I " perceived" a breeze because of fallen leaves .

OBE this morning. Now I'm understanding why the 'fear' issue has been cropping up .
This morning woke up 6 am .good nights sleep,no worries. Back to sleep.Woke up to a short dream. Bit strange,yes a toddler was involved but a bit violent. Could not understand , but hey how go with the flow.
Did visual exercises, few minutes of NEWS usual way. Within minutes I feel myself rocking backwards and forwards. Seems good idea but had a concern incase I was rocking my physical body and rolled off the bed. Woke up to check. Was fine . Back to silence the mind ,then rocking again backwards and forwards. I seemed to encourage this and try harder because I had checked physical body.
Then I roll off the side of bed and down and down and then sideways.
I knew the whole time what was going on.
The feeling of moving, everything dark, I could see but it was dark. No astral noise, no vibrations. Was this a dream lesson???
This was the start, now I'm in a dark environment floating around, things are floating in the distance,dark. I enter a building ,everything dark and just seem to float around wondering where I am . I seemed to know at this stage that something not nice was going to happen. At this stage of floating around I was aware that this was deliberate ( I was thinking this )
I could see a spiky ball in the distance, it was black and heading towards me. I felt tested. ( because of this ,it was fun) very quickly this black spiky ball is in front of me and turns to show a gruesome threatening face.
I was ready and just said .....P..S off and go away . Just leave me alone!!! It passed by . I didn't see it again. Few long worms floating in the background but woke up.

NOW ... Psychiatrists would have a field day with me . I woke up absolutely fine, no problems. I've mentioned recently about dreams involving fear and wondering why.
Could I have been encouraged on a spiritual level to lower my vibration by funny but violent dream? to give me an experience of the fears that one could experience in the lower astral. .
Only 24 hours ago I had a fab experience
I felt great at the end like winning a test.. Bring it on......