Symbols.
Symbols perceived very quickly often have nothing to do with what is currently in my thoughts prior to achieving the correct state to receive. They seem to have a much deeper universal meaning, more mystical.

Ankh symbol( thousands of them with a white background)
3 Pyramids ( beautiful different coloured)
Human looking eye.
Flame burning.

Then the ones that need a bit of thought to work out.

The hedgehog with a mans body.
The animal turning into man and killing another animal .
The man with the lamb under his shoulder and a wooden cross through its body.

Projection
Of course we project all the time but just haven't been aware of it so this is consciously attempted.

Started NEWS.
Slowly leave body. Explore the house. Did the card trick.( although whilst looking at the card where I had put it I saw my etheric hands trying to touch it to turn over as I couldn't see the picture. Gave up and the next day wondered what it was. Correctly guessed at Jack of Spades. So my astral vision at the time did not perceive but I could see reality fluctuations within house. Wrong flooring, fireplace taken out.)
Soon started just shooting upwards fast away from body after a very memorable bit of help that frightened me at first.
Got out one day and slowly floated onto the landing when something grabbed me by the legs and flung me in the air out through the window and I'm outside confused thinking what the bleep was that. Back to body. Of course this was the best way to learn even if it was startling at the time.
Still have RTZ when I am to learn something, but the difference now there is contact that I can see and interact with.
Astral body now consciously in use.
More recently had been encouraged to look into the brow. Had my first exit from the brow where I felt I literally flew out through the brow. Now it's slightly different . I don't get the feeling of leaving out through , rather just focus on a specific spot and move into it, along with it. I think this is ' phasing' .

Now the big Question. WHO AM I?
I have no answer. I still don't know. Last night I thought I knew. This morning I'm not sure now.
This started with me requesting to be taught to help with retrievals. Was told ' Theres no time for that . Do I understand? '
Was encouraged to Talk, Listen, and Look.
Really started last March.
Eggs/ babies/ children/ past lives/
Then I woke up to holding a new born baby who says. ' WHO AM I? Very next day AKEO is brought to me ( p7, 25/5/13) I knew this was a name I had to remember. So I've been thinking that AKEO was a past life personality.
Fast forward now to present time and the the mystery seems to becoming a tease almost but so impelling that I have to find out.
The times recorded with the witch type face and theme of imposter and being interviewed at the police station.
The strange dream where he was being interviewed in the police station and at the end he says he just picks up a pen and this just happens. He wanted to take over your life. So I wondered if maybe automatic writing may be the hint here for the future.

But the other day it happened when I was writing a post. AKEO came up in capital letters when I thought I was typing a different word in small letters then stopped to notice.
I think this whole mystery of Who I Am? has been leading up through different stages , still with teasing and mystery but for me to work out my name in spirit. AKEO.
( Michael Newton s book of past life regressions clearly has the participants when in trance and back in the spirit world all recalling spirit names they are known as rather then in the physical)
So that being sorted but I still don't know who I am. All I have is a name. So who's helping me? AKEO ? But that's me ?
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAh
Going out now to do some chopping of the hedge and watering of plants. Stay grounded. Too early for the wine.