Two more brow centre strobes about 30 mins apart this morning.
But first, yesterday morning felt light headed, nauseous, fatigue. There was no headache to this but I didn't know if it was due to too much energy work on brow ( even though as stated previously I always spend more time on all over body work first)
OR the fact that I am cutting down to loose weight and it's working and that morning had only had bottle of mineral water and mug of coffee.
Could have been combination of both but rested in bed through day, ate soup, by 3-4 pm felt much better.
Decided not to do any energy work yesterday just incase.
This morning woke up from a dream where I'm on a train with 3-4 friends. The train is stationary but tilts and I fall out into a deep deep muddy puddle. Now I am completely submerged standing upright under the mud but am not panicking because I know my friends are extending their arms to pull me out, and they do . However whilst under the mud I was focusing on my breath. I didn't need to breath but decided to try a little breath and it worked.I was okay being submerged. I just felt we were having a bit of fun.
Whilst recapping this dream I was awake and once again like two live wires going off in the brow area with a large crackle / explosion noise saw a purple flash of light.
This was such a shock that I did actually jump slightly with my physical body as I was awake when it happened.
30 mins later approx just starting to doze off when it happened again.this time it was a white flash.
This woke me up unfortunately.

Just a note that this is the second dream involving holding my breath and being submerged, but feeling really good about it.