I’m wondering now if this is just not a good time to try for any mystical experience, whether clairvoyance, clairaudience or OBE.

Having accepted that we are stuck in the UK for an unknown period I’ve focused on the beautiful river I visit everyday, the woods with their mystery and smell, the sound of the birds that are hidden in the trees, the ducks, geese happily paddling In the river but equally important my son’s dog . Building communication between the two of us is delightful and tiring.

( Strange goings on with my iPad just now. The ringer bar for sound has just shown itself at the top of the screen and moved along to the right to turn volume up loud.
Well if I wanted to play with this I would say that what I have just written when it happened is important to take note of!)

So awake conditions are good. Decided two days ago to put effort into energy raising and visualisation skills. Before going to bed last night I was happy with my situation but this morning recalling a dream,

Dream
I’ve been put into a hotel room on my own. Outside it has an infinity pool just for my use which normally I would love but I notice the water in it is thick mud!

Having just read Antares post in his journal I’m wondering if World Thoughts of fear of the pandemic,and the unrest in the world and peoples fears in general of the whole situation has lowered the whole vibration of the planet affecting The astral where we would normally find ourselves in our unconscious state.