Thread: Nursing babies

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Nursing babies

2 good nights sleep
    . Last night a message that seemed to suggest ( do I still not believe?) I am being encouraged to talk and listen and look.( scene taking me from a meeting in a corridor and he leads me to a room and sits me down where someone is asleep in a bed waking up as we enter but we just sit and he asks me to talk to him.
    Between waking up and going to sleep I remember I get the I pad with photos showing on it and I think from memory that I should just look into the screen and I see someone with the telephone held to the ear.
    Just before waking up to this I saw a white flash and heard a click.

Not one of my MAGICAL EXPERIENCES? But memorable,
    Have decided to note my experiences so I know when they are dream , to possible message in dream, to "magical experiences "
    To near or OBE's.

Wish to record a dream I would put in my " magical dream " description.
    No exit symptoms and due to the thoughts in my head prior to sleep this was very welcome , but not related at all to do with what was going on at the time. ( it gave me a boost and cheered me up)
    Background info...
    Stressed but feeling much love whilst nursing my terminally ill father at home whilst self employed working full time)

I' m on a boat travelling with someone. (A lot of my experiences have someone next to me that I seem to communicate with ,knowing the person but when recalling the dreams the person is always to the left of me and never shown or heard.)
    I'm shown to a room in the boat to sleep in by a cleaner. I cann't sleep because my son is asleep in the bed.
    I'm called to the deck to see what is out there.
    This is the beginning of the most beautiful magical sight.
    We are travelling in pure brilliant white snow. The boat is sailing through pure snow, nothing but white all around.
    The fields to the left of me were made of snow, their fences were made of snow, a horse was made of snow standing in the corner, a horse made of snow was on it's hind legs. Complete silence as if time stood still.
    Absolutely beautiful to witness. The sky was black and I remember pointing up to the sky to the person with me saying
    " Look up there , aren't the colours beautiful?
    There were colours of the rainbow glowing through a section of the dark sky which I can now associate with the colours I saw during a phasing episode that was posted on a different section,

This am recalled dream, worked it out,Was to do with my daily life.
    Did some energy raising ,felt strong energy sensations from the base moving upwards( not uncomfortable,) 6 times.
    Although I always start from the feet working upwards, taking my time ,when I get to the heart I then change direction and slowly bring energy from crown down to the heart. This I know is what triggers the sensation I can feel it starting as I descend.
    I think it was Aunt Clair who suggested this .???

Would like to record an OBE in the very early stage after starting to read Astral Dynamics.
    Had had unexpected OBEs prior to this but needed to understand what was going on..
    ( This is a reminder to me about how I experienced events prior to reading about them )
    2010 I called this Merging With The Mist.
    Vibrations started and loud buzzing sound.
    Without warning I'm now by the bedroom door,ceiling height watching mist rise up from my body back in bed.I'm now this mist moving towards the mist by the door and we merge into one
    This totally zonked me out the next morning when reliving it as none of this made sense.
    A short while later reading AD the book detailed similar experiences explaining Roberts understanding that we have more than one body. ( page 49) talking of the projectable double and the mind split . He also explained that all 3 copies are capable of functioning and thinking completely independent.
    This explained an encounter with myself that I recorded ( I think on the old site)
    I would like to record it here if allowed ( it may be somewhere else), just trying to remind myself of the definite reality of what was happening then so when I become doubtful with present experiences I can read this.

This morning mixed dream but not Sure if relevant or not so won't record it but at the point of waking up saw a lovely quick flash of 3 pyramids but they were lovely colours (Flourescent)

Flourescent was the wrong descriptive word. Should have read as coloured and shimmering
    An experience about 15 months ago needs to be remembered. (I am recording here so eventually I can bin my paper journal,I am concerned incase my other half finds it and is worried for me .) He has no idea about any of this , he just cann't talk about death and if I bring the subject up in any way he sees it as a negative way of speaking.

About 15 months ago I did something that made me very happy at first but then .....the consequence......
    Found ring in jewellery box hadn't worn for long time. Decided to trade in for ring to wear all time (engagement ring)(hadn't worn one for many years . Problem was this was white gold. So decided to change wedding ring to match new ring to white gold.
    Ooooops..... Sentimental..
    I think of love..honour ..respect ..feelings ..consideration..all of this. Ring was just a symbol to me.
    Big mistake. When he found out he wasn't angry.
    I could see and feel the hurt he was feeling.
    After 3-4 days of feeling really low I remembered a vivid dream when wakening.
    A woman with a big ugly snake coming out of her abdomen ( which was really horrible to see) and I got the words
    "You did't take ".........' S feelings into consideration. This was said with love not conviction .
    I took this on board and apologised using this knowledge.
    I feel it was the right thing to say and he has forgiven me.
    At the time I saw this as a horrible snake coming out of my abdomen just maybe for my attention but now I think this was my higher self getting my attention .( common sense , but when you are not seeing it ( as others do ) it needs to be pointed out. )