Page 68 of 69 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 LastLast

Thread: Nursing babies

Re: Nursing babies

Two mornings in a row aware of leaving body .
    Had been practising pore breathing for a change through the day so 3 am awake intending to go back to sleep but just did a little practice when I felt myself almost expand upwards. Knew what was happening and once again I’m floating backwards with bubbles around me and a fine sketching of a bottle floats above me . CouldnÂ’t keep the focus any longer and it ended.
    What stood out here was the delicate drawing of the bottle .Had these very fine sketchings a few times over the years.They are lovely. As for the bottle , well I haven’t drank any form of alcohol for a few years now except the tiniest sip from hubbies glass the day before this. Just curious what I was missing. Happy to stick to my fruit juices.

This morning did the same and very quickly I’m floating backwards again but no bubbles this time. Just a starry black space above me. Unfortunately felt I was loosing vision and tried to open astral eyes (stupid, ) ended up opening physical eyes and that was it over.
    For ever I'll remember.
    Dreams are the doorways to the heavens.
    Look into your eyes and I see mine.
    She is part of your deepest thoughts.
    The destination is not the importance, but the journey. What we do here leads us to our destination.
    ( my soul. )

Woke up to a lovely singing voice.
    So gentle and soothing.

This was the song from the film The Wizard Of Oz, Over The Rainbow but I had neither listened to it for a long time , nor seen the film, nor had I been thinking of it.
    Tried to recall dream but it disappeared .I’d spent too long thinking how beautiful this was and wondering why.

I only heard the first two lines before it faded but I’ve copied more because its a beautiful deep meaning song now that I read the words and can understand why.

Somewhere over the rainbow, way up high
    There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby, I
    Oh, somewhere over the rainbow skies are blue
    Clouds high over the rainbow, makes all your dreams come true, ooh
    Someday I'll wish upon a star
    Wake up where the clouds are far behind me
    Where trouble melts like lemon drops
    High above the chimney top
    That's where you'll find me, oh
    Somewhere over the rainbow, blue birds fly
    Birds fly over the rainbow
    Oh why, oh why can't I? I
    ———————————-

Went back to sleep and just upon wakening I saw a dream image of a tall elegant lady. Her skin was black, and immediately thought ,
    Beautiful. Remember this.

Thoughts .
    Previous night I was really down with everything . The destruction, unrest, sadness, bitterness shown on tv . Wishing I was on my own so I didn’t have to watch this but worst of all being forced into conversation about what is going on which ends in disagreements. I just didn’t want to be here in this room.I just wanted to be on my own .
    For ever I'll remember.
    The destination is not the importance, but the journey. What we do here leads us to our destination.
    ( my soul. )

I want to bring this forward as a reminder for me for when I become too focused in physical.
    Seems events in the outside world we live in is the biggest hurdle for me quite often but serves as a reminder that no matter what ‘I’ am the midwife. I am the baby AND the midwife.
    I have to make the change to myself. I have to do the work but the midwife helping the birth is me also.
    Just love the riddles.

20th July 2016
    This morning had a lovely image of two people far in the distance on a very narrow path leading up to the hills walking away from my view ,but closer standing together on the path looking in my direction were two dogs. One looked adult and one smaller
    Symbolism here I think.
    No dream recalled with it but for the 45 mins after that much was picked up.
    I think now I will have to learn not to let my mind go crazy full speed with what I'm hearing . I want guidance but I must filter what I see as important for my progression and what is just me and my thoughts.

The soft loving voice will always be listened to.
    The riddles will always be worked out.
    Anything out of those categories will be thought upon as "do I think this was just self talk."? Does it feel right?
    After saying this to be honest I love everything I'm getting and much advice is given .
    I just need to filter a bit so I don't go dizzy.

Picked up ....The root is the angle... ( riddle)

Googled root angle and there is no way the info that came up is understandable.way out of my depth so I have to take this from a different angle.( ah, just read this back and have used the term )
    Roots.....plants have roots.
    Angle.......

Last night I had had just a plateful of salad for a meal . Wasn't hungry. I knew I was eating healthily.
    Still taking that disgusting green pond life but have actualy bought a second pack and mixing with water.
    After such a bad start to this I'm just downing it as a ' 5 seconds of unpleasantness' .
    No intention 100% of going vegan. See no need for it, but to have a healthy body plenty of veg and fruit.

'Keep up with the green bracelet.'

Green ..as mentioned above ..could be the Spirulina. ( very dark green powder)
    Bracelet...could this be my pandora bracelet that I turned into a way of remembering any realy beautiful memorable experiences. ..tiny white purse...angel wings...Christmas tree...snowflake.

I visited the health food shop and bought spirulna along with other products recommended for third eye.

Starting to understand that when I have an experience that does not involve slowly raising up but more inside the head, even though I get the sense of up , down, right, left this is probably how the human brain interprets the act of expansion of ones consciousness.
    If I get another I'll still describe as I perceive but now understand better.

Back to edit . No need for new post.
    Just completed 30 mins focus on fixed object . Did the imagination of stretching arms out and feeling the surface,underneath, smoothness, roughness.( large fig leaf) imagination used for smelling. Then just concentrating on the fixed focus.
    Using beautiful uplifting music.

Next. Upstairs to lay on bed, no music. Blacked eyes out and just tried to still mind.
    Intended 30 mins, not very successful but near the end I started to think how difficult it is to aspire to be the kind of person that had all the impurities of this earth life taken away whilst still here. So much happening around us, on the news, radio. We have to function here and live and interact.
    I thought of that lovely spirit I've written of many times that I had been taken to meet in the spirit world and just knew he/she/it was part of me .
    Just after I had thought this and the mind went silent, immediatly very quickly I thought ..

" AND YOU ARE THE MIDWIFE"

Yes, I suppose I am the foetus in the womb ( Clairvoyantly viewed few days ago) but I am also the one responsible for the delivery. When I was told to look for the heart of the universe, to look within, the person I would like to be is inside me . I just have to get rid of the clutter and BE.
    For ever I'll remember.
    ( my soul. )

Once again I’m bringing this forward to help as a reminder for me.
    Struggling at the minute to bother doing anything. I want to clear unwelcome thoughts, to practice the third eye exercises , raise energy , but but feel there’s no point???????

This was a motivational piece written Here on this forum 10 years ago by a very very knowledgeable member .

AUNT CLAIR.
    She writes,
    Once a human enters a metaphysical path to have a " whatever happens, happens, come ci come ca" does not make sense. It is like giving up or " sour grapes".
    It is the purpose of life and why would one that is aware ignore this?
    To grow physically requires no thought or effort but to grow magically, metaphysically and spiritually requires much effort.
    It will not occur without discipline and dedication.
    ........do not accept complacency and give up.....
    .....none of us are nothing. None of us are without a legacy of spirituality. If you reach into your soul and connect with your Monad, you will find that you had unlimited potential.
    The spiritual evolution that has been affected by Kundalini has caused humanity to slowly raise its consciousness to fly universally, to hear and see the eternal teaching spirits.to think globally and to feel with greater compassion.
    One can contemplate, but without Clairvoyance, Clairaudience and Projection, the magician can not access the divine curriculum and attain Union .

Let’s see if this works.
    For ever I'll remember.
    ( my soul. )

I’m wondering now if this is just not a good time to try for any mystical experience, whether clairvoyance, clairaudience or OBE.

Having accepted that we are stuck in the UK for an unknown period I’ve focused on the beautiful river I visit everyday, the woods with their mystery and smell, the sound of the birds that are hidden in the trees, the ducks, geese happily paddling In the river but equally important my son’s dog . Building communication between the two of us is delightful and tiring.

( Strange goings on with my iPad just now. The ringer bar for sound has just shown itself at the top of the screen and moved along to the right to turn volume up loud.
    Well if I wanted to play with this I would say that what I have just written when it happened is important to take note of!)

So awake conditions are good. Decided two days ago to put effort into energy raising and visualisation skills. Before going to bed last night I was happy with my situation but this morning recalling a dream,

Dream
    I’ve been put into a hotel room on my own. Outside it has an infinity pool just for my use which normally I would love but I notice the water in it is thick mud!

Having just read Antares post in his journal I’m wondering if World Thoughts of fear of the pandemic,and the unrest in the world and peoples fears in general of the whole situation has lowered the whole vibration of the planet affecting The astral where we would normally find ourselves in our unconscious state.
    For ever I'll remember.
    ( my soul. )

This morning I was being told that,

“ There is Nothing You Have To Do. It Is Being Taken Care Of. Everything Is Under Control.
    You Just Have To Stay Strong and Stay Brave”.

As I was recalling this I saw an image of a painted door with a large thick strip of the paint being pulled off showing the bare wood underneath.
    For ever I'll remember.
    ( my soul. )

This was heard upon wakening.

“I HAVE THE KEY BUT STILL YOU HAVE LOCKED IT”

Dream recall has me walking towards what I feel is the Tardis from Doctor Who. I also see a combine harvester.

This is another of those I / YOU riddles.

Like the ......Your Peter Pan That I Am
    ......Look Into Your Eyes And I See Mine

This I/Me is separate but has attempted over the years to keep me on the right track and accompanies me in my Out Of Body excursions ,behind Me most of the time. Attempting to show me that it is me, or I am it.
    Being shown my hand that I recognised as my wide broad hand with my wedding ring on but at the time this hand belonged to the person behind me transporting me .
    This is all logged in the journal so when I pick up these YOU/I riddles they have to be worked out.

Thoughts.

Dr Who’s TARDIS is a time travel machine for going back and forwards in time.

A combine harvester is an operating machine that has the ability to produce the required result using different processes within the same machine.

The previous day I had been frustrated about my lack of skills just now and had been still wondering if this all had to do with everything going on in the world.

I’m wondering now if this is just me not having my mind in the right frame for anything . The infinity pool that was for my own use , not everyone else’s but was filled with mud.

If I am the combine harvester and the Tardis I still have the ability to put things into motion and acquire the desired results to explore the non physical but I have maybe Wrongly convinced myself that its not possible just now.

...I HAVE THE KEY BUT STILL YOU HAVE LOCKED IT...
    For ever I'll remember.
    ( my soul. )

Yesterday morning woke from a dream but reason I want to record it is the strong feeling of love that stayed with me for hours later. As I knew I was loosing it and waking up I didn’t want to . I wanted to stay with this person who not only understood me but had the same interests.

Dream.

I’m with some people . I don’t even know in the dream if I know them but they are around me but then someone approaches and is so calming ,attentive, sincere and also excited. He understands me and gets excited giving me a biscuit tin telling me to look. Inside are small animals. They are so sweet and he feels the same love for them that I do . We both share the same love. At this stage I realise they are just models of animals and start to wake up.
    Awake now I wanted to go back to hold on to the love coming from this person. I felt I had found my perfect match.

Thoughts.
    This whole business going on at the moment is keeping me so grounded in physical and like so many people am struggling . My daily walk in nature is my medicine. The swans, ducks, birds, dogs. If I can keep this connection and love for the animals it may help to keep from all this doom and gloom around.
    For ever I'll remember.
    ( my soul. )

Singing again this morning with no dream I could remember.

“When She Meets Another Me,
    And I Meet Another You.”

This just confirms my search for who I am .
    For ever I'll remember.
    ( my soul. )

I’m here to record what Ive just picked up in the hope that I will push myself back into practicing.

Upstairs now just lying on my bed watching a video by Matias De Stephano on the Gaia channel. He was talking of his memories of past lives and the time he was a woman standing in front of a pyramid and the river Nile......
    This had me recalling some posts I’ve written involving similar when I suddenly felt so so tired. Switched video off and closed eyes and must have just dozed off within seconds of closing eyes .
    Woke up quickly again seeing a dream image of the back of someone bouncing a football. The ball then goes behind him and bounces and hits him on his back then flys into a goalpost. Just as it enters the net I get the words

“ Now the ball is back in your court.”

I just feel compelled to write this to urge me on as I’m at a crossroad . Spending too much time reading and not enough time practicing. Nothing I read is teaching me anything new, but then again I don’t know what I’m searching for in books.
    I want to learn and experience but I’m wasting time reading instead of practicing. Cannot even see auric colours now.

I was quite amused using the ball to hit the person’s back to represent ‘the ball being back ...’

Must do the work!
    For ever I'll remember.
    ( my soul. )

Page 68 of 69 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 LastLast