I need to understand more about our selves. I feel I need to read more . I can not get enough reading but there are not enough hours in the day for that and work and energy work. Everything in physical is as I would want it . Would not want to change a thing ( apart from maybe living on a beach with my greenhouse at the side) .
So why aren't I content? Why am I frustrated at the lack of time to understand more.
All my astral travel experiences visiting other realities were experienced well before this journal started. Everything in the last two years has seemed to be planned rather than explored by me.
One vision that I didn't record still has me thinking .( approx 6 weeks ago)
One morning with no recall of dream saw upon wakening ,
The singer Madonna in a black trouser suite. Behind her were two young children . One was a girl of about 4 years of age and the other was a boy of the same age and they were wearing the same trouser suite. They were holding hands and smiling and were going to kiss but they both had what appeared like white paper stuffed in their mouths so they couldn't. ( maybe they couldn't talk) . I just don't know .