I think I've got it.
Posted 8th April...."IF YOU CAN MASTER THE RED YOU CAN BLAST THROUGH PEOPLE.....ION."

The word was definately pronounced as RED and not READ but I just took this to be suggesting past tense when read and understood but I've had other thoughts on this even though it doesn't change anything.

I googled Atom / Red / IONS. and came up with ,

Wikopedia.
According to the creation myth of the Abrahamic religions ADAM was the first human.
ADAM literally means 'RED'.and there is an etymological connection between ADAM and ADAMAH ( RED CLAY or RED GROUND.)
Prevailing hypothesis is that both words originate from the verbal stem 'Adam' ( to be red) being chosen from the author of Genesis to convey the relationship between man and the ADAMAH ( ground or earth) from the book of GENESIS.

From Gnosticwarrier.com

This Gnostic website puts the question....was Adam from the bible the first ATOM to be changed to form the RED MAN?
By relating bible passages such as the story of ADAM to Science and Alchemy of the Atom may truly be an Alchemical, Spiritual and Biological Scientific story of how humans were formed.

There is no doubt what I heard and the rocket drawing that I saw with word Atom and Ions.
I knew nothing of the rest that I've found relating to red and Adam.
This doesn't change the order I'm covering atoms molecules and elements but this is a big read.