Thread: Nursing babies

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Nursing babies

Another brow centre strobe and vision screen is building up again, but first .
    Yesterday am woke up from dream then saw a lovely red colour with deep red dots within the red. Just lay there looking and eyelids were like a snowy flickering tv screen with the Ariel not plugged in . ( had this before so knew the extra brow work I had been doing was working) .
    Back to sleep ( no energy raising) . Woke up and fully awake could hear traffic outside and was viewing a large spinning white disc in brow area like a beautiful magnified snow flake,then a small deep purple snowflake like disc spinning in front of it. These disappeared then the snowy TV screen again.
    This morning, very much aware of a brilliant white flash in brow area that was like someone putting two live wires together.

Just want to record that all over body energy raising the News is always done before any longer brow work.
    Learnt the hard way . ( men pregnant, ??? women fighting ???)

I have hesitated in posting this for any interpretation thought by others but I remind myself that this is a journal for my own reflection so here goes.
    The last few dreams seem to be of topics that I am failing in. ( maybe a particular country that I have no wish to visit because of their habits . ( this turns into a dream and upon remembering am feeling guilty . )
    More but the point is made.
    Last edited by susan; 21st December 2013 at 10:50 PM. Reason: After thought.