Discrimination
This seems to have been the theme for my light sleep from 7am- 8.15am.
In physical I'm not aware that I do discriminate in any way but maybe there is small part of me that does that I'm not aware of.
The first bit was lovely like watching a child's cartoon.
I'm at sea on a boat with someone looking out to the water and a seal is half out of the water in front of us and starts singing in a male voice. It was lovely, as if for children , it sings something like " follow me and come and see what the heavy boys are doing to us here". I woke up and thought how lovely this was but then to the meaning. Almost a dread followed incase this was going to continue on a theme of giving up eating sea life of all kinds. I've given up meat but will not give up fish. I need to eat something other than vegetables. Dozing back off then saw a horrible sight of guts all over a floor and a lot of big heavy cleavers chopping This all up and blood splashing everywhere and picked up " the choice is yours".
This has me awake now but I could then remember a dream from earlier in the night and it has someone cutting something and producing blood from it and trying to put it on my lips like red lipstick. I run away, I don't want it on.
I went back to sleep very slightly and had singing again and saw a teenage dark skinned young man on the dance floor with a very young white skinned girl. She was very young. There was singing again but I've forgotten what it was.
Thoughts.
The two different coloured skins could emphasise discrimination.
The age difference could cause disapproval which could be seen as discrimination.
The fish could be seen as I've decided to give up meat a while ago after heavy nudges from the other side which didn't stop till I gave it up.
Have I discriminated towards still eating fish.?