Page 37 of 69 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 LastLast

Thread: Nursing babies

Re: Nursing babies

Very short dream.
    Didn't do any energy work through night. Decided not to attempt anything as I knew my mind was troubled over an e mail ,therefore
    as Kurt has written , don't attempt unless you have the four levers in place.
    Whatever I dreamt I didn't attempt to recall.
    Back to sleep awakening to this very short dream.

I'm standing in a room looking into this large glass tank filled to the top with water.
    There are two small white rockets lying next to each other flat on the ground on their sides inside the tank. At the bottom of each rocket there is a small opening. Someone is behind me. We are watching two small babies ( toddlers) playing inside the tank having fun. They are just bouncing around laughing and going in and out of their rocket. I remember they had lovely white outfits on , nothing to do with space, just lovely cute outfits. One baby went inside the rocket and hadn't come out by the time the dream was over. This got me a little alarmed incase they got locked in and couldn't get out, thinking surly they will have cameras inside the rocket as well to keep an eye as I felt they were being monitored by many people.
    The other baby went over to the glass wall and it's here that I suddenly realise that they are under water and breathing with no oxygen. I said this to the person behind me.
    I'm just starting to wonder if this has anything to do with pre birth whilst in the woman's womb or to show me that you don't need to breath under water in astral, but I knew this already. Then I woke up.

Haven't realy worked out the relevance of this one.
    Looked up Betty Berthards interpretation on rocket and ... Spiritual growth, ( if taking off soaring to new heights of awareness)
    But they were lying on their side so it's not that. It's the breathing under water bit that in my dream I was drawn to.

Blog Entries

I haven't been by in while, Susan, I but was reminded how much I enjoy your dreams. My experience has been that you will enjoy your dreams for the rest of your life. I've taken the weight out of them and some are just Looney Tunes while others are great and strange adventures.
    It's been my understanding that water is the element of the Astral, and it should be no surprise to you that you are 'comfortable' in the Astral. Long ago I dreamed of breathing (life) under water - a tea party in the sea - and I was silenced by it in a way. Quiet.
    Two babies come out of the mental-space ship, one returns, the other stays for the experience. Which one is you? I bet I know.
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

Two mornings ago early am just lay wondering with a lot of thoughts going on in my head.
    The usual needing to know more and even feeling I'm expecting too much too often. It's not as if My purpose in life is to write a book and educate people on this topic so maybe I am expecting too much. My husband will also have a ' higher self', is it possible I communicate with this part of him when in astral ?
    Back to sleep.
    Woke up to a quick Flash of a scene. Very showbiz . 3 people sitting on the back of a big car waving, dressed in theatrical showbiz clothes, black suites with top hats and the woman in similar. Sky scrapers behind them with lights everywhere.
    This was a showbiz scene with the actors on parade.
    It had nothing to do with the dream I recalled which was very gruesome ending with something flying off saying ' I hear you have a new Vicar.
    I wasn't going to bother recording this but have just read Leyla's reply on a thread suggesting life as a play.
    Also read a suggestion here that it is possible that when we experience something not nice in a dream it may be our subconscious trying to wake us up in the dream, to gain lucidity. This is something I have not been able to do so far, except once. I've only experienced from leaving body.
    I have a new vicar. ......A vicar represents a parish of people who he/ she will be there for and advise and listen and Guide.

Another class room dream again with a test coming up.
    Dream.
    I'm in my dressing gown going into a classroom with two presents under my arm. I'm not due until later for the test but some people are coming in now for theirs. I leave the presents in the corner for later when I return as the teacher comes in. I remind her as I leave that I'm not due until this afternoon . She knows. She tells me that Susan ( I visualise a girl I used to work with in physical who had the same name as me) has been excused and won't be in because she has been under some stress recently.
    As I looked at her to speak my eyes were hurting as if looking straight up at full sun. They were uncomfortable and I took off my sunglasses to rub them ( wasn't aware in the dream prior to this that I had any on)but couldn't look straight at her, the glare of the sun was too strong.I apologised for not being able to look at her.
    Woke up instantly.

So dreams I know can just be what is on your mind.
    I've had the classroom dream before and a test coming up and did indeed experience an OBE that left me working out the sequence of events and putting them into some kind of order that had me conclude this may have been a retrieval .( 25th Sept page 33)
    What stays with me here is the warmth ( once again) from the teacher. I felt she would not judge me if I failed the test and she would understand. Very loving. Also the corridor outside entering the door on the left.

When the mind is troubled I feel we can have so much confusion in our dreams that it is easy to dismiss as just a dream.
    For me I've discovered it is to my benefit to take note of a lot I pick up when in an okay frame of mind.
    So why didn't I? The other morning when I heard a message . Because I didn't want to hear it so I decided it must be just chatter picked up , nothing to do with me.
    1) early am went back into a light sleep after thinking about tax return I was about to do and how much I had put away to pay the Inland Revenue. I had calculated how much was needed and everything fine. Thought about going out next day to buy something I've been saving up for .Woke up to .. But your going to be short.... This didn't make sense so dismissed.
    2 days later filed return on line. The ************ wanted more than I had expected, £1,500 more than expected.
    Apparantly because my due amount was above a certain figure they now require 6 months in advance also and more in July.����

2) I interpreted a dream about my son which I thought he would like to hear , especially with problems at the moment. It was welcome news. Woke up to ... It was never meant as that... In time the hope I gave him was unfounded. I can see now how easy it is to interpret something but take the meaning you want to put on it. When I later felt I could now understand the meaning and where I went wrong, was thinking this out before going to sleep I woke up to .......a thought...inspirational..
    so once again just Love the contact, even if it is me, I'm not alone , I'm talking to me, helping me, or someone is.

Wow I think I've just had the test experiencing dual awareness, I became the person I was watching. I thought I may have a little while to go before anything and I had hoped it would involve me consciously leaving body to experience but this was recalled as a dream but left me with the wow feeling.

Dream.
    I'm standing in a small room( classroom) with 5-6 other people, in a circle. We are all holding a small white paper bag.
    A teacher is around the circle also and asks for a volunteer to do something. She tells us she has a friend who is trying to work out why a little girl is behaving in the way she does. As she asks again I decide to volunteer. I cannt remember what instructions were given out but was aware of holding the opened bag in front of my face and just staring into the bag. Someone comments that I'm still here. It's at that comment that my surroundings dissolve slowly and now I can see clearly that I'm in a similar room with a man sitting in a chair, but at this stage I could also still see the people who had been with me in the room and I just knew I was having dual awareness. I was aware I was in two different localities at the same time. By now the others have dissolved and I'm fully aware of standing looking at a man approx 30ish sitting with his legs crossed and a clip board in his hand. Across from where I am I see a little girl sitting on a small child plastic chair with a lot of toys on the floor around her. He's talking to her and now gets up to go towards her.
    ( this is the bit that excites me when I recall)

I'm now sitting on this child's chair and this massive man comes towards me. His head is nearly touching the ceiling. His arms are so long and he's waving them around. He's holding something in his hand and I think he's going to hit me . I have to stop him. The toys,
    I've got to throw the toys at him to stop him coming to hurt me.I throw them in front of him.He's angry.

Next I'm back at the other side of the room watching this man who had got out of his chair and walk towards the little girl who has just thrown all her toys around the room. He asks why she is doing this. His arms go up in a gesture of disbelief. She throws more and runs towards my side of the room.

He leaves the room and a few people come over to me . By now I'm lying on the floor ( me, not the child) I think they were the teacher and friends. She throws a blanket over me and tells me to go to sleep now.
    I wake up to seeing the word....AISTO... Written in blocks in black and white. The A was half black and half white.

Thoughts.
    I've read of authors becoming someone else briefly, feeling and being that person if only for a short period. They mostly believed this was experiencing an event in a past life, having viewed the person first then becoming.
    This was a modern plastic child's chair and toys and the man looked normal dress, so this was not going back in the past.
    However, I became this little girl. I was thinking her thoughts. I perceived the man as a threat and was frightened of him. As a small child he seemed enormous. I also flitted back to being aware of watching this all take place as me.
    I don't believe this was a real encounter with a past life but an experiment, test, learning skill, whatever, to see if I could get into this child's mind and perceive as she was experiencing.
    I'm not sure what use it could be but just love this one.
    Need to do some homework on this . Any thoughts welcome.
    Also AISTO... Sounds a bit like AKEO....but never heard of it before. Bit of reading and googling required.

Edit 01/10/16
    This later transpired to be encouragement for a difficult situation that was to enfold in my physical life involving my son and his girlfriend. I was to understand her feelings and understand her reactions by putting my self in her shoes. Only by seeing from her perspective could I understand, therefore be a mediator between the two.
    This helped me enormously and in turn helped them. Without this way of thinking I would automatically have taken my sons side and there would have been much bitterness, sadness, grief for years to come .

Hi Susan,

Would it be different or make a difference if you see it this way....A is to.....??

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Hi IA, I've just quickly deleted a reply to you. I completely misunderstood what you were asking, so I'll start again.
    Interesting way to look at it and it can be very relevant to how recently I've been trying to understand how my sons girlfriend is feeling about a situation and at the same time how he is feeling. I've been realy trying here and have I think done an okay job. His replies to me have been that what I write to him is exactly how he is feeling just now.
    Maybe I should be trying to develop this with everyone and everything. Kurt talks of merging with what he was looking at and becoming that fly or blade of grass. This is a skill of one of the senses he talked of. Need to get the book out again.
    I think I need to find time to balance reading on both the buddah writings on compassion and kurt who tells us how to develop this skill. The feeling, understanding, and then the being.
    Thank you my friend. Sometimes something can be staring me in the face and I just don't see it.
    Last edited by susan; 25th January 2015 at 02:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by susan View Post
    Hi IA, no difference at all. The experience is what I'm left interested in. The name means nothing to me, and I can only come up with a few people with this as a surname. It's noted , not forgotten but noted.
    Okay Susan,
    It does not Always have to be a name, it can be a Word too....like Another to it.....or Always to it.....away to it....to like underline something......
    I am happy that you did have a dual expereince.....high 5

Love
    ia
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Hi again IA, you read my deleted post before I realised what you meant. I hope the above reply explains I am now seeing what you mean.

Quote Originally Posted by susan View Post
    Hi IA, I've just quickly deleted a reply to you. I completely misunderstood what you were asking, so I'll start again.
    Interesting way to look at it and it can be very relevant to how recently I've been trying to understand how my sons girlfriend is feeling about a situation and at the same time how he is feeling. I've been realy trying here and have I think done an okay job. His replies to me have been that what I write to him is exactly how he is feeling just now.
    Maybe I should be trying to develop this with everyone and everything. Kurt talks of merging with what he was looking at and becoming that fly or blade of grass. This is a skill of one of the senses he talked of. Need to get the book out again.
    I think I need to find time to balance reading on both the buddah writings on compassion and kurt who tells us how to develop this skill. The feeling, understanding, and then the being.
    Thank you my friend. Sometimes something can be staring me in the face and I just don't see it.
    Yes, we have to become all and Everything, then we understand it, when able to see it from all prespectives

Love
    ia
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Page 37 of 69 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 LastLast