Face Shifting.
I've just realised something new is presenting itself when remembering dreams or quick flashes of a scene before waking up.
The persons face in the dream will change which then when interpreted comes with a definite message.
AND I think it's a big telling off.

But first last week was one of the worst I can remember physically therefore mentally as well, which showed up in the dream state.

( I've been getting strong suggestions to use the brow area to just focus on that rather than to try to loosen body and project.)

As I was going down hill as I experienced last week one of my conversations was about people in this country.I didn't start it but I definitely didn't defend these people and I ended up agreeing with the elderly gentleman.( I failed in feeling what it must be like for these people we were talking about.)
3x Face changes.
1) After the previous OBE posted above I went back to sleep and had a quick recall of chasing someone into a shop. When I entered there was one of the people We had been talking about. He was putting on a shoe to see if it would fit onto the foot of an old boss of mine.He smiled at me then his face changed and he grew horns and took a devils face.
Interpretation taken from the only book I use.
Shoes-- do not judge another until you have walked in his or her shoes.
Devil---- lower ignorant side of self, procrastinate, to dwell in negative thoughts.
The whole of last week was good for me because it has highlighted what I'm failing in and I need to clean up my thinking.

2) Another is a bit personal and I can understand its meaning but the message was understood when a part of his face turned into an object.

3) The recorded dream where her face got closer and as I focused on her mouth it turned into a door.
This was a good one though I feel and so did IA56.
I'm trying to cleanse my body a little but I still have to face my inner thoughts and clean up my act.

( I would say Richards thoughts could relate to (1) and once again the plane dream, the message, came before the event