Thread: Nursing babies

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Nursing babies

‘1718 Was Humanities Downfall’

This wasn’t a voice but one of those interrupting thoughts as I tried to figure out in my mind why I’m having so much difficulty finding inner peace.

Visualisation exercises from Franz Bardon’s book not going well. I try the clock ticking, then after 15 seconds I change it to a brook with the noise included, 15 seconds later I change to something else.
    My mind is dwelling on things that cause me to then feel guilty that I’m unable or UNWILLING to detach myself from negative thoughts. I‘m struggling just now but I suppose I just have to try harder.
    Seeing through the media reporting on tv and how destructive and manipulative they are. My mind is all over the place and I feel guilty. I want to detach but struggling.
    So these were my thoughts when in a moments silence I was interrupted by the words, ...1718 Was Humanities Downfall.

So... As things worth taking note of can come in riddles I googled the exact words as they came.
    The first page had many options but only one website contained the 1718 date. All the rest were crossed out as meaning the 1718 was missing.
    This link took me to a page in a book called.

Reclaiming The Human Sciences and Humanities Through African..........

The paragraph containing the date read as ,

.....“ the 18th Century chemist Herman Boerhaave heated mercury from November 1718 to January 1734 to a temperature above 100 degrees Fahrenheit in the hope to distill gold . he was unsuccessful and gave up.“

The author suggested that negative results should not always be seen as failure but it may just be that enough time has not been given for the results hoped for. He wrote of peoples discoveries and at what stage people gave up or persevered and were successful.

This process of course is known as ALCHEMY.

In metaphysical understanding of the term ALCHEMY it can be seen as the inner process of transformation.
    So from this I will take an understanding that this process takes time and effort and determination.
    For ever I'll remember.
    Dreams are the doorways to the heavens.
    Look into your eyes and I see mine.
    She is part of your deepest thoughts.
    The destination is not the importance, but the journey. What we do here leads us to our destination.
    ( my soul. )

Re: Nursing babies

Quote Originally Posted by susan View Post
    In metaphysical understanding of the term ALCHEMY it can be seen as the inner process of transformation.
    So from this I will take an understanding that this process takes time and effort and determination.
    The best way is to increase your energy resources from natural environment. If you don't live in countries like Australia, having a "sun-rays bath" really increases your energy and thus abilities to deal with negative influence, from within or from without - doesn't matter.