Page 67 of 69 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 LastLast

Thread: Nursing babies

Re: Nursing babies

Dream recalls slowly getting better . Stepped up the NEWS but also dusted down the Franz Bardon ‘Initiation into Hermetics’ and found some really good exercises. Feel I need to add more to my routine.

Had requested some advise that I would benefit from knowing. How many times have I written that I feel so deserted when physical takes over.

Dream.
    I’m on a plane with a little child/baby that is mine. We are looking out of the window and I see this is our stop and time to get off. As I get up my child doesn’t want to come but she has to, I say goodbye to friends and leave the plane which has landed in a field. The cabin crew are ahead of me and see me off safely. I notice that the plane doesn’t have any wheels.
    As I’m heading in the direction to go home I turn round and see the plane has disappeared with all my friends in it.

There’s something in the distance on a hill. Strange. As I look it isn’t a pleasant sight . It doesn't fit in to the surrounding area but also it seems to be a hologram
    It’s dark and looks like a wreck of a giant army tank but there are people all over it climbing up it and hanging onto the tank for survival
    ( There was no sound to this but I felt this was not part of me. My home was in the distance and had nothing to do with what I was viewing. As I walked on there was another scene identical to this. Once again this was holographic.
    Convinced this must be a movie that I must be walking in the middle of I turn round to see if there are any cameras around and expect someone to shout to me to tell me to get out of the way. There was no one.
    I wake up.

The reason I think this was a simulation for my consideration was the strangeness of what I was looking at and I seem to be aware that this scene was planted there and nothing else stood out to view. Although I knew I was walking home it was just land, no houses around or any scenery at all except the sad holographic visions.

Back to edit. I say land but it was just nothing. Even getting off the plane there was nothing but in the dream this was not an issue I just knew I was walking home.

I don’t want to write anymore of my thoughts on this but I think I understand .
    For ever I'll remember.
    Dreams are the doorways to the heavens.
    Look into your eyes and I see mine.
    She is part of your deepest thoughts.
    The destination is not the importance, but the journey. What we do here leads us to our destination.
    ( my soul. )

‘1718 Was Humanities Downfall’

This wasn’t a voice but one of those interrupting thoughts as I tried to figure out in my mind why I’m having so much difficulty finding inner peace.

Visualisation exercises from Franz Bardon’s book not going well. I try the clock ticking, then after 15 seconds I change it to a brook with the noise included, 15 seconds later I change to something else.
    My mind is dwelling on things that cause me to then feel guilty that I’m unable or UNWILLING to detach myself from negative thoughts. I‘m struggling just now but I suppose I just have to try harder.
    Seeing through the media reporting on tv and how destructive and manipulative they are. My mind is all over the place and I feel guilty. I want to detach but struggling.
    So these were my thoughts when in a moments silence I was interrupted by the words, ...1718 Was Humanities Downfall.

So... As things worth taking note of can come in riddles I googled the exact words as they came.
    The first page had many options but only one website contained the 1718 date. All the rest were crossed out as meaning the 1718 was missing.
    This link took me to a page in a book called.

Reclaiming The Human Sciences and Humanities Through African..........

The paragraph containing the date read as ,

.....“ the 18th Century chemist Herman Boerhaave heated mercury from November 1718 to January 1734 to a temperature above 100 degrees Fahrenheit in the hope to distill gold . he was unsuccessful and gave up.“

The author suggested that negative results should not always be seen as failure but it may just be that enough time has not been given for the results hoped for. He wrote of peoples discoveries and at what stage people gave up or persevered and were successful.

This process of course is known as ALCHEMY.

In metaphysical understanding of the term ALCHEMY it can be seen as the inner process of transformation.
    So from this I will take an understanding that this process takes time and effort and determination.
    For ever I'll remember.
    The destination is not the importance, but the journey. What we do here leads us to our destination.
    ( my soul. )

Quote Originally Posted by susan View Post
    In metaphysical understanding of the term ALCHEMY it can be seen as the inner process of transformation.
    So from this I will take an understanding that this process takes time and effort and determination.
    The best way is to increase your energy resources from natural environment. If you don't live in countries like Australia, having a "sun-rays bath" really increases your energy and thus abilities to deal with negative influence, from within or from without - doesn't matter.

Hi Antares, Since retiring in the last couple of years we spend 9 months out of 12 in hot sunshine, so I get plenty of this but I completely agree with you about natural environments. I’m energised when in the garden or greenhouse .It’s another world I just wish I could be part of, it makes me so happy.
    Back to sunshine in 10 days so will be getting away from all the tv and I’ll try your suggestion of soaking up the sun’s energy.
    For ever I'll remember.
    ( my soul. )

Well I now have plenty of sunshine and the canaries are singing beautifully but this morning I woke up frightened and I don’t know why. It’s 2pm and still with me. All I could remember from the last dream before wakening up was about money but I understand this and know this isn’t a reason to be concerned.
    I don’t think its the male dominant presence here or the strong religious views I’m surrounded by as everyone I meet is lovely and polite and generous.
    I only have BBC World News for tv so maybe a small reason is this but I have a strong feeling it may be the book I’m reading.

THE KEY. By Whitley Strieber..

I’m only up to page 137 but I feel uncomfortable with this as if it’s really challenging my way of thinking.

However on to a lighter note .
    For the last few days prior to this I was really pleased after downloading a Dalai Lama App which has some wonderful quotes to just click on . These are so good to fill the mind with. Also as soon as I see something that would have generated a bad thought IÂ’ve been practicing a vacant mind. I go completely blank for a few seconds and move on. This really has been very effective to eliminate bad thoughts.

But today its not the thoughts a problem but the way I’m feeling.

I’m back to edit.
    There is always the slightest chance that this feeling is related to something buried inside me that I’m not consciously aware of. Could it possibly be related to a subconscious fear, even a past life I have to work through?
    That could explain why I married my husband 43 years ago after just being with him for 4 days and a short separation to go back to the uk . Within 6 months we were married, and still are.
    He comes from where we are now in North Africa, IÂ’ve said before that it was me who made this move happen but wasnÂ’t sure why.IÂ’ve known for a while that I had to do this.

Maybe just my imagination and thinking too hard but wanted to put this in.
    For ever I'll remember.
    ( my soul. )

An old classic from the Theosophy Society by Ed Abdill. Such a good description of the process of awakening our inner self.
    I could listen to this man all day.

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rc..._bxXUTvUBQLaFx
    For ever I'll remember.
    ( my soul. )

“The Personality Retires.”

What a nice way to put it. I want to keep this.
    Was clearly heard just at the point of wakening.
    2 days previously had been pondering over the question of who we are when we die. At what stage do we remember? But what is it that we remember? No one knows, we just have theories and maybe one of them is convincing for us to latch onto, but I prefer to learn and find out myself.
    All these different characters I’ve been . The boy with the silver/ white wig on I was shown twice in period costume ,which I felt at the time was me.
    I wish Google or Safari would give me the answer.
    If I stay Susan then has that boy and all the rest of us ( me) gone for good?
    There are answers out there but I don’t know them as truths.

So ... The Personality Retires.....
    I don’t have to be this personality anymore. It Retires, BUT it doesn’t dissolve. In physical life I could come out of retirement if I wished, but I don’t . So maybe I can bring up my personality on the other side, or in fact any previous personality when and if it is beneficial. Later I re- incarnate as Tom, but part of me stays aware in the spirit world . Tom struggles with how to make an apple pie , but the Susan part of Tom knows and tries to get the information through.The boy in the early 18000 knows something of his time that Tom is struggling with and tries to get through to him. Tom later passes on just like Susan and the young boy.
    Does he now retire his personality and remember, or is there a process to go through first before remembering?
    One thing I have been helped on is the first part of my Signature below.

“ FOREVER I’ll REMEMBER.” ( but WHEN?)
    For ever I'll remember.
    ( my soul. )

This morning I was just recalling a dream which was just to do with my daily life and what’s going on so nothing worth remembering as it all made sense, when suddenly I saw a scene of a field of sheep, but every single sheep had a tall shepherd standing at its side. Each shepherd holding a long staff.

This had nothing to do with the dream ,however, the previous day I had been getting a bit bogged down with some reading, and had been watching the beautiful scenes from Juergen Ziewe.

This scene of the sheep and shepherds is a reminder for me that we all have our own shepherd( guidance) to lead us. We should not expect our journeys to be the same.
    For ever I'll remember.
    ( my soul. )

I want to bring this forward as I try to have a better understanding from my own experiences.
    This was recorded 6 years ago when it was all kicking off.

20/05/2014
    (Page 26)
    .......I need to understand more about our selves.

21/05/2014
    (Page 26 )

Quote Originally Posted by susan View Post
    Can only remember the last part to a dream and think it's related to what I posted above but will record for journal.
    Dream
    Woke up approx 5 am from this did little energy work but really cozy.... Just sleep......
    Woke up to seeing a picture of pastel colours, then another picture of same colours but took different shape. Then another picture with same colours but different pattern. Now I hear the click from a camera many times and I see one picture that has all the pictures made up to the one picture. I was being asked a question . What do you see? In my mind I replied " all the pictures made into one."

Now I'm not stupid this is relevant to what is going on with me in my thoughts . But there is an inner intelligence that does not show through in physical that seems to be speaking to me in my dreams.
    8/02/2020
    Page
    “The Personality Retires.”
    For ever I'll remember.
    ( my soul. )

OBE.
    Woke up this morning about 3am . No energy work done, no visualisation done but my mind was trying to digest some videos I’d been watching. How can I take on board the teachings of these excellent videos without the necessary experiences first hand. This wasn’t about OBEs as they are proven to me but about our origins.
    I must have slowed down my thoughts when I feel that jelly wobbly feeling. No noise, no vibrations, just slowly have the feeling of raising up.

I’m now moving but feel I’m lying on my back moving backwards.I could see scenery moving by fast and get the impression Im on a train on a journey. As I’m moving I’m working out that my body must have gone to sleep and as I’m lying on my back in bed then that must be why I’m perceiving the way I am.
    Trying to focus on scenery but didn’t recognise anything but knew there was nothing that stood out as not belonging on earth but there were air bubbles above me as if I was under water. I found this amusing and remembered another time when I’ve had these bubbles when suddenly I’m standing on a platform but I don’t know where to go.
    Someone appears from behind a screen wanting to know what I’m looking for. I don’t know.
    Suddenly I’m back awake in bed again.

Thoughts
    I think if I had just gone to sleep then I may have remembered this as a dream and analysed this as my feelings of not knowing how to progress further from a metaphysical point of view. I don’t want made up scenarios in astral. I want to know me and who I am and where I’m from and what I’ve experienced away from incarnations on earth.
    For ever I'll remember.
    ( my soul. )

Page 67 of 69 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 LastLast