Flying dream so decided to record.

1st dream.

I'm leaving a small building but everywhere outside is on fire. This may have been a wood or field as there were no other buildings. Everywhere was flat ground. The only direction I can go is forwards. Behind me , as far as my eyes can see is covered in a ferocious fire. I safely make it to the next small building where I know I'm safe.

2nd Dream.
I wake up in a small bed in a room I dont recognise. A dog is standing on the wall of the balcony I can see outside. It tips over the edge. ( was this to encourage me to get up and look outside?)
I get out of bed and look over the edge of the balcony and my bedroom is flying high in the sky but I can see movement down below but cannt make it out. I seem to be thinking to myself that I've woken up in astral and this is great. My bedroom's flying.
Then from down below a silver, metal, small robot type thing flyes up towards me. It has coloured lights flashing and about 2 meters in diameter. It cannt keep up with with the speed of my bedroom. I loved this , I felt safe and this was fun. Shouted " Oh Hello" to it and waved but there was no reply.

End of dream.

Back to sleep ,
Woke up to vaguely remembering I was asleep in bed and someone stuffs a bundle of £20 notes on top of my head under a hat I'm wearing.

Back to edit as I've just remembered a brief dream from yesterday.
Dream
I'm flying again or more like skimming over the surface of water. This is the ocean and I'm weaving inbetween large groups of straw floating on the water. In the distance I can see people using the straw and they are making a giant bird box that is the size of a house. Its just floating on the water and has a large round opening in the front of ir for birds to enter. This was lovely and I remember being amazed at this.