Had decided to try throat friction using the late Samuel Sagan’s method.
Oh dear, the saga goes like this……..

Practiced one hourly slots using a u tube clip.Tried this for 3 days in a row but on fourth day woke up with a sore throat. Very sore. Annoyed with myself that I must have been irritating my throat with the friction so stopped the practice. 3 days later I feel it slowly getting better but still uncomfortable. Then comes a little cough , throat goes away but cough is more persistent..

To fast forward the story Ive been tested and have ♥♥♥♥♥. Mmm wont let me put the word in but its the world wide pandemic virus.
In bed now isolating. The dumb thing is I was convinced it was the practice causing the sore throat, and maybe it was and weakened my immune system, Ive had the two jabs and at 65 have been very responsible never visiting shops( online shopping) don't go anywhere. Hubby is the same. Just the garden and walking the dog.
I think to sum up my heel pain from too many dog walks was wearing me down and I felt exhausted and in pain all the time , irritated my throat ,and punch line is although I take spirulina every day and have done for years and consider myself super fit you just have to go with the flow….