"..... will be shown to all those that stare onto the Obelisk."
I then quickly saw a very high long pillar with a very small cross at the top and picked up an image of Jesus on the cross.The image though showed him to be much much larger than the cross.

Once again this was after my main sleep and in a very light, short sleep.
All I had been wondering before going back to sleep was when I would next see something really vivid again within the brow and the exercises I do for the brow, should I change ? I have always done my fruit or vegetable cutting for the vibrancy of colours.
Although I know I expect too much too often I have come to really appreciate what I pick up . There is something very comforting knowing that you are never completely alone. Even using my own signature this is a reminder.

So I googled Obelisk.
Once again showing my ignorance. I knew I had heard of it before but couldn'think what it was.

OBELISK.
Taken from the Greek word Obeliskos meaning needle.
An Egyptian Obelisk is a monumental tapering column carved from a single block of stone with a square or rectangle cross section and capped with a pointed top called a pyramidion.
They were set in pairs at the entrance of temples and to some Old Kingdom Tombs and closely related to the cult of the Sun God Rae.( Atum) They symbolised the stability and creative forces of Atum, and were believed to act as magical protection to monuments such as temples and tombs.

A 4,000 year old Egyptian Obelisk stands at the centre of Saint Peter's Square where since its re-siting it now bears a cross and is said by some to have certain relics of Jesus Christ.

So it could be said that my mind produced the image of Jesus as we associate a cross with Jesus but the
rest is new to me so I don't think I did. And it flashed up so quickly.
I had been wondering about the brow work and how to?and when I may see next?
So maybe my exercises should be a fixed focus of an object and I would like to think I am being encouraged to focus my attention where it already is focused. The mysteries of Ancient Egypt, Symbols, Angels, Jesus and the relevance of the Book of Revelation and Kundalini Energy.

Maybe the mysteries will be shown to all those who seek the truth and knowledge when the brow is developed and the opportunity arises. ( just had to put that bit in)