Page 18 of 69 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 LastLast

Thread: Nursing babies

Re: Nursing babies

Hi susan,
    I have bean thinking back and forth if I should write my oppinion or my view so here goes, take it for what it is worth of anything.

There are not any rubbish in our dream´s only if we are concentrating on wrong thing´s, so this can come out as "rubbish" to point out that our focus is on wrong part of our development or area.
    A child can be a methaphore for our soul or some of our energy bodies development.
    I stop here for now

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Hi IA56'
    Your thoughts are always welcome, and like you feel about the interpretation I have to agree.
    When I saw the reversing car I strongly felt this was me in the wrong direction of thought, but I didn't crash into the oncoming car. I stopped in time.
    Like I said before fish for me usually indicates more meditation required.
    I do have a feeling this has to do with my energy body but can you or Richard think of a reason for the two dogs protecting me and on this occasion they were massive?

Quote Originally Posted by susan View Post
    Hi IA56'
    Your thoughts are always welcome, and like you feel about the interpretation I have to agree.
    When I saw the reversing car I strongly felt this was me in the wrong direction of thought, but I didn't crash into the oncoming car. I stopped in time.
    Like I said before fish for me usually indicates more meditation required.
    I do have a feeling this has to do with my energy body but can you or Richard think of a reason for the two dogs protecting me and on this occasion they were massive?
    Hi susan,
    For me to be able to answere my view about the dog´s, I need that you one more time tell only what you felt around the dog´s...even all small feeling´s details is improtant.

Love
    ia
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Okay, the most recent dream, when I reached the top I was pleased but when I saw the two dogs had made it as well I felt anxious but that quickly left me and I felt they picked that sense up as well as the closest one backed off and just looked at me leaning against a wall and I really felt safe as if they were looking after me, protecting me. The second dog stayed further back . This sounds daft but it was almost as if the closest one wanted to smile. I feel the size of them was important. ( you don't actually get dogs the size of these ones.) This was a very very short dream.

The other very short episode with two dogs.
    In real life I fear cockroaches so as soon as the dogs came bounding in I felt they wanted me to know they had chased them out for me . They had a warm , fun, loving , happy presence about them and I felt I wanted to cuddle them .
    ( in physical I go into many homes where they have dogs and we always have a play and cuddle before work, even if the've never met me before. The owners always end up having to lock them in the kitchen.
    Hope this helps

Okay, the most recent dream, when I reached the top I was pleased but when I saw the two dogs had made it as well I felt anxious but that quickly left me and I felt they picked that sense up as well as the closest one backed off and just looked at me leaning against a wall and I really felt safe as if they were looking after me, protecting me. The second dog stayed further back . This sounds daft but it was almost as if the closest one wanted to smile. I feel the size of them was important. ( you don't actually get dogs the size of these ones.) This was a very very short dream.

The other very short episode with two dogs.
    In real life I fear cockroaches so as soon as the dogs came bounding in I felt they wanted me to know they had chased them out for me . They had a warm , fun, loving , happy presence about them and I felt I wanted to cuddle them .
    ( in physical I go into many homes where they have dogs and we always have a play and cuddle before work, even if the've never met me before. The owners always end up having to lock them in the kitchen.
    Hope this helps
    Now I give you my spontan reaction to your dream....Yes, they guard you because when we are to naive or to ignorant we really do not know what is dangerous for us, and we need protection...your first reaction was ...little bit fear..."they mad it too" youd did run away...the size is big...as our animal part is what has to be metamorphophet to human so to speak....but as it is your own part you do not fear it when you recognized it to be a protection because it is a part or you off course.

Love
    ia
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Thank you AI56, I've just come in from work and tried to settle down to 40 mins closing the mind after first reading your post.
    I feel so much happier ( not that I was sad just a little concerned)
    I remembered that the first time I saw two dogs was when I had the cockroaches . Now after that I came to realise that I had to address fears I had in physical.( thought I had cancer because of medical signs but was in no hurry to sort out but was very concerned over husbands health.)
    This time the dogs have appeared again but bigger just when my medical health is questioned by me .
    I need to get back on track mentally with a clear focused mind.
    Just a note for the journal,
    I feel I have recently lost that lovely warm love that can be brought to the surface when meditating, and this has nothing to do with physical as nothing has changed there.
    I try to bring it back but I cann't. I feel flat.
    Am I failing to connect ?or do I just feel that love when they are around? I'm happy in physical.

Thank you AI56, I've just come in from work and tried to settle down to 40 mins closing the mind after first reading your post.
    I feel so much happier ( not that I was sad just a little concerned)
    I remembered that the first time I saw two dogs was when I had the cockroaches . Now after that I came to realise that I had to address fears I had in physical.( thought I had cancer because of medical signs but was in no hurry to sort out but was very concerned over husbands health.)
    This time the dogs have appeared again but bigger just when my medical health is questioned by me .
    I need to get back on track mentally with a clear focused mind.
    Just a note for the journal,
    I feel I have recently lost that lovely warm love that can be brought to the surface when meditating, and this has nothing to do with physical as nothing has changed there.
    I try to bring it back but I cann't. I feel flat.
    Am I failing to connect ?or do I just feel that love when they are around? I'm happy in physical.
    Yes, in a way you are not that good connected to your soul or the deeper of you...like you are all the time running from yourself and concerning about others...
    You have to start to care about you more, I know it is not easy...and it feel´s selfisch...but it is not... if you do not first take care or you...what is left...nothing ....you have to help yourself to be able then to help others....start NOW.
    Start to promise that YOU are the most important person in your life...if you do not value you higher...you get what you fear most....tell yourself that you LOVE YOU a lot!!...Tell yourself that you are proud of who you are!!

Love
    ia
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

AI56, I love what you give out, you have so much goodness in you and love to give . I will take on board everything you have said.
    I do feel a little humble though because at my stage in life I feel I have everything. AND I DO. Lovely sports car, money, job I love ( bringing in so much connection with a loving older generation ) ,loving family. What more can you ask for ( maybe a little more energy) The Only wish I could make is to know what more I can do? Physically I can't, but whilst sleeping can I do more?
    I sent out a wish a while ago that if I was able to be aware when in astral could I do some kind of work in the astral, maybe soul retrievals. But I had a very vivid dream shortly afterwards suggesting there wasn't enough time. Did I understand?
    Now my interpretation was that maybe this just isn't in my Contract?
    So I will plod on hoping to have memorable experiences and contact but this mustn't be just about what a great experience I am having in astral.
    Journal.
    This am.
    Woke up 4 am.Had gone to bed early so felt like raising energy. Working on feet, moving up to knees then first chakra.
    Decided to bounce balls through third eye for a bit, then bounce energy balls from crown straight down to base chakra.got a little bored so moved onto my side,carried on with feet circles when from feeling the vibration in feet it turned to numb so was aware I was getting lighter. Decided to work on the hands this time which is very unusual for me when shortly after my astral hands seemed to raise up and I imagined a piece of carpet( ????) being held between my two hands and somebody is pulling this carpet upwards.
    ( on reflection this is very similar to the rope technique) just my own way of doing it.
    I now know I am about 2 feet above body so decided to concentrate on brow area .
    Then it came , hypnopompics, Entertaining.
    Swirling of cloud looking faces, then black and white faces .
    , then what looked liked like superman flying upside down over a city. This was amusing to watch but I knew this was nothing to remember, just purely hypnopompics. Amusing to watch but woke up.
    I'm just feeling a little on hold .
    . I want to do something in astral but recently it has all been about ME.
    I want to DO something worthwhile.

AI56, I love what you give out, you have so much goodness in you and love to give . I will take on board everything you have said.
    I do feel a little humble though because at my stage in life I feel I have everything. AND I DO. Lovely sports car, money, job I love ( bringing in so much connection with a loving older generation ) ,loving family. What more can you ask for ( maybe a little more energy) The Only wish I could make is to know what more I can do? Physically I can't, but whilst sleeping can I do more?
    I sent out a wish a while ago that if I was able to be aware when in astral could I do some kind of work in the astral, maybe soul retrievals. But I had a very vivid dream shortly afterwards suggesting there wasn't enough time. Did I understand?
    Now my interpretation was that maybe this just isn't in my Contract?
    So I will plod on hoping to have memorable experiences and contact but this mustn't be just about what a great experience I am having in astral.
    Journal.
    This am.
    Woke up 4 am.Had gone to bed early so felt like raising energy. Working on feet, moving up to knees then first chakra.
    Decided to bounce balls through third eye for a bit, then bounce energy balls from crown straight down to base chakra.got a little bored so moved onto my side,carried on with feet circles when from feeling the vibration in feet it turned to numb so was aware I was getting lighter. Decided to work on the hands this time which is very unusual for me when shortly after my astral hands seemed to raise up and I imagined a piece of carpet( ????) being held between my two hands and somebody is pulling this carpet upwards.
    ( on reflection this is very similar to the rope technique) just my own way of doing it.
    I now know I am about 2 feet above body so decided to concentrate on brow area .
    Then it came , hypnopompics, Entertaining.
    Swirling of cloud looking faces, then black and white faces .
    , then what looked liked like superman flying upside down over a city. This was amusing to watch but I knew this was nothing to remember, just purely hypnopompics. Amusing to watch but woke up.
    I'm just feeling a little on hold .
    . I want to do something in astral but recently it has all been about ME.
    I want to DO something worthwhile.
    Hi Susan, I am not sure you mean me when you write AI56 but I assume it is me you mean
    That there is not enough time is crusial for you to feel how it felt when it was said...but if you ask me how it lands in me your word´s about this...I feel that that can mean few things or several....maybe not enough time because this incarnation lesson did not be planned in to have this side of your evolution....or that there are other things what is more important to you...but it is noted to futher evolution in you.....or that to be able to execute soul retrivals is to have total awareness and contact to your HS and that is not done yet in you..or to become awware what was planned and not to try to escape the plan....etc etc...
    If I had to give any advice for you it would be to start to think what old knowledge you should study...gnostic and kabbalah is the oldest doctrines...but every religion or esoteric knowledge do have as a core from gnosticism and are good markor or out pointer for how to work to get the soul to grow and develop....you know the classic...10 comandments....7 sinds and 7 virutes...etc...etc....
    Those are us given as a help to know about how to become human and help the intelectual animal in us to transform.
    I´d like to add also...that to develop to the HS level...is to see how all is connected..and why the thing´s are as they are...then you no longer see suffering something horroble but as it is...and why it has to be like this....and that we all have caused it ...what you sow you reap...so to know when you have good contact to your HS is to start to see things as they are and not suffer or feel devestated...that you can be in the storm´s eye so to speak and have your peace and see why and for what it has to be as it is you are facing or looking at.
    I know this but I can not live it.....yet....I am working hard on to get there.

Love
    ia
    Last edited by IA56; 4th December 2013 at 05:15 AM.
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

This morning woke up to seeing a large wooden door and remembered dream.
    I was in a holiday camp walking towards our cabin when my father comes out walking past when I ask him where he is going.( I have a toddler with me .) He says he is going to the holy stone . I want to go with him but he says he won't be long,back shortly.
    My mother is in the cabin and I ask her what we are having tonight where she says that tonight is free.
    We've been invited to the house of the people who own the shop, where we had been looking for a present.
    She tells me they just love me and want to adopt me into their home. They want me to knock on their door. As she says this she comes very very close to me and I focus on her mouth which then turns into the big wooden door I woke up to.

Now I know dreams can be just what is on your mind or wishful thinking, but this has had me thinking this morning and I have just had a recap of my paper journal before this one started. Many of the events were recorded in different sections of this forum.

A year ago I was given a goal to pray by a very spiritual man.
    Also around the period I saw a man sitting at a table with his hands in the prayer position. ( he was a look alike of how Jesus is portrayed in films) , once again being encouraged to pray.
    Around this time I experienced events involving beautiful,pastel rainbow colours,like clouds floating around.
    Beautiful ,graceful, slow moving translucent figures around me.

Then the train, stationery in front of tracks with a green light which upon reflection as events occurred I took to mean I was on a journey of some kind.I really feel the last 12 months has been ,with plenty of assistance.

The really vivid OBE being carried and dropped off at a boys Kindergarten.
    Past lives, either in the form of a hologram viewed after raising up from body and looking into third eye.( young boy in period costume with long white wig to shoulders)
    The picture of the battle field where I felt for the young boy dead on the ground.
    Then the baby AKEO which took a few days .
    Then when I BECAME for a very short period that person.
    The woman looking out of the window from a house in the river. ( not sure if this was AKEO or not)
    In the dessert when I knew I was being banished from the land and leaving a loved one.
    Then there was a big bold colourful portrait took form in third eye of a young man in period costume.( this may not have been me because at the time I had sent out a wish to be shown one lifetime I had apparently shared with the person who was drawn by a psychic artist with androgynous features.)

Now during this period I have only had a few magical experiences involving beautiful colours.
    The boy I loved.
    The car in the water.
    The talking/ singing mushroom .
    The beautiful religious faces on the back of cards( feeling I was being urged to send love out)
    12 months ago I had a vivid dream where a man told me he would be back in a year to marry me. I told him I didn't want to ,it wasn't him I wanted. My book describes possible meanings of this as merging of energies.Intellectual and intuitive Or masculine and feminine parts of self.
    Then there was the very conscious OBE where I worked out the male/ female balancing act.

I miss perceiving those beautiful colours and sounds and feel after this mornings dream that the time is right to start calling on these higher energies to guide me and maybe try a little harder with their suggestions of prayer and love.

Page 18 of 69 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 LastLast