Page 29 of 69 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 LastLast

Thread: Nursing babies

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Re: Nursing babies

The parting of the Red Sea, Susan. The Kundalini is stirring and necessarily throws this to the right and that to the left. You're dream of the gold and silver Christmas trees has been with me for days. Your presents are unified in the coming together of the Sun and the Moon - the marriage at the crown which completes the circuit and forever divides the World from the Spirit. It is so nice to see this awakening in a gentle way.

Even if I'm 'gone', I love to read your journal.

Richard
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

You will always be my internet mentor Richard , as you have a deeper understanding of symbolism than I currently have.

I just want to add something as a point for me to notice about the previous dream recorded above concerning the locker room and not being able to go to the care home that I wanted to go to .I have thought before that sometimes I can touch on more than one possible meaning and this week I have 2 care homes to visit. The first , ( visited today) is a lovely new build and most there are able to have a conversation with you. Loved the day . No big challenge.
    Tomorrow is the Dimentia care home that mostly leaves me feeling exhausted but at the same time I feel so rewarded at the end by that chance contact with the eyes, and the warm touch of their hands or the cuddle and kiss. The words that come out are of the past
    and make sense to the patient but maybe not to me. Look into their eyes and they speak.
    When we meet our partners we fall in love with them and their/ our eyes have that sparkle ,
    These people unfortunately are not able to put into words what they used to be able to . But just look into their eyes and the understanding is there. Inside I feel they are crying out because they know something isn't right.
    I've ranted on a bit but feel its important for anyone reading this to remember.
    One day one of your relatives may have Dimentia . Make physical contact with them and look them in the eyes. You will feel that connection that science says you have lost.
    Okay I've ranted on but I think I've proven to myself the benefit of working with what can seem to be more tiring and more effort required but at the end of the day is more rewarding spiritually.
    Last edited by susan; 24th June 2014 at 05:20 PM.

Woke up from a short nap after my main sleep hearing just two lines to a song being sung.
    " No two children should be the same.
    Look in Your eyes and I see Mine."
    Recalled short dream.
    Dream.

I'm boarding a plane with a friend ( don't know who she was) . But this time we are the crew and this is our first flight. Our full uniform hasn't arrived yet. Only the coats missing. Two very smart experienced cabin crew arrive for the flight as well. I note how smart they look with their navy coats on.I step forward to ask her a question. As I do I see a small pile of rubbish on the floor at the side with a credit card on top. She dismisses the pile as okay.
    End of dream. I forgot what I asked her in the dream!!
    Last edited by susan; 24th June 2014 at 04:59 PM.

2 x dreams this morning.
    First was after main sleep and going back to sleep again.

Dream1 )
    I'm with my old nursing tutor from the past in physical. She is asking me why I haven't done what I said I would. This helped me recall a previous dream just recently about slowing down . This is obviously what I'm trying to do and have written about, and work has been either really quiet or too much like this week and next week. . I cann't seem to get a happy balance .
    Thoughts.
    This is what I know I need to sort out so nothing out of the ordinary for a dream . Because I already know this.

Dream 2)
    This was quite a funny one and I was the observer.
    I had tried a little energy work for a short time but now I get no energy sensations. This makes me feel I'm wasting my time. I know I'm not , and I know energy sensations can diminish but when you feel energy surges up your body you just know that you've activated something.
    Decided to just go to sleep. Needed to be up sharp.
    Woke up 30 minutes later than planned but recalled the whole dream.

I'm watching someone on a big boat being chased by another big boat. The guy looked like Hulk Hogan . He steers the boat in time onto the beach weaving amongst the sun worshippers lying down. The boat by now has turned into a sand bearing hovercraft.
    He takes it up to a building just off the beach and runs in for safety.
    This was like watching Miami Vice. This was a modern police station.
    He's safe now. The people from the other boat ran in . They were police also and wanted to talk to him but he was safe now as the chasing police were out of their designated area.
    This is the interesting bit.
    He's sitting at the end of a long table being interviewed by the new police. He explains. ( Once again I'm the observer within this dream)
    He says. " They've got it wrong. It wasn't me. It's like this . You know when you just take a pen and paper and draw squiggles like this.." )
    His left side of his moustache now slips. He sorts it.
    He now picks up a piece of paper and pen and starts to draw lines.
    He continues. " I just do this and this happens"
    At this stage I see his face change to a fatter face ( face changing) and I hear .
    " I just want to take over your life" .
    End of dream .
    ***** forgot to write that whilst talking his forehead had a large red circle throbbing as if he'd been hit with something .
    ( third eye)

Thoughts.
    Right throughout my experiences I find memorable experiences may come across quite strong to stay ' MEMORABLE'.
    They have to be strong to get your attention. Once again I have no reason to believe this was anything menacing.In fact it was quite funny like watching an old TV series.
    I wondered about this after dream recall and wondered if this was anything to do with automatic writing.however now that I've written about it I'll probably be proved wrong but still an interesting dream.
    ( also I picked up ... I'll tell you when ....
    Also just to not I've noticed a pattern forming .
    I play on line scrabble with my sister and so often after coming in from doing something I have really enjoyed and feel happy about I sit down switch the scrabble on with a cup of tea and think of a word immediately that very often has been between 50-60 points. 4 times I didn't even know the words existed.
    Last edited by susan; 27th June 2014 at 08:05 AM.

Symbol seen this morning very fast.

A man holding a small lamb under his arm with a large wooden cross through the lamb's body.

I have never pretended to belong to any religion, but respect people who do . The message this gives out is that they want to be guided to be a better person. How can this be wrong? It's not. I just don't need to pick a religion.
    But the cross made me think of Jesus and what he represented.
    This in turn had me notice within the journal .
    5th June .....symbol shown of a hedgehog turned upside down with a mans body underneath.
    Thought at the time of Jesus with thorns on his head. This could be showing a connection between man and animals.
    12th June......dreamt of being told I had witnessed a murder today. The slug I had given a slow death because of the pellets.
    17th June......shown a book and told it would show me how we evolved from animals. Then the sea anenome which was to represent
    my mother.
    I feel sure now that this business of me eating meat is an issue. Of course it wouldn't prevent anyone from experiencing OBEs , as anyone putting the practice in can, but spiritualy maybe understanding the connection between man and animal is important.
    We can see the adventure of leaving our body and exploring the other sides, as 'I've seen this and I've done this and I've felt this ( not meaning me personally but you as a person) but at the end of the day do you feel you are getting anywhere? Other than experiences? Surely these experiences have to lead to a meaning of what waits for us on the other side and how we can maybe help ourselves to evolve further.
    Last edited by susan; 27th June 2014 at 09:16 PM.

For the last few days have abolished eating red meat. But still feel I could eat this. Cooked lamb chops for HBnd but fish for myself.
    I feel I'm not there yet and this may take some time. I need to convince myself or to be convinced that this is wrong.i suppose this is like going on a diet when teachers will tell you this is right or wrong for you but it takes time to experience the benefit to believe, only this is slightly different as I believe it is not just to benefit the body but for spiritual advancement.
    Will try this but am looking for other explanations for the above post for the lamb as for a reason to start eating it again.
    Maybe this will be something I will fail in. ( have to add this ... Or maybe this is just the beginning of the understanding and the reasons may follow within time to make the choice easier.)?
    Eating red meat for all of my life is not something that is going to be overcome and changed because of a very vivid symbol suggesting otherwise.
    I have to believe with all my heart that this is wrong
    .If you think about the intelligence within animals and the love we feel towards them and from them which can be compared to physical human friendships then if the love of God permeates within all creatures great and small ( meaning us as well) I suppose we are killing , sacrificing something that he is part .
    I'm still not there but interestingly for the last month my thoughts are going ...towards Jesus...sacrifice....thorns...animals..connection
    I promise myself to be totally honest within this journal to inform as soon as I eat red meat again!
    Last edited by susan; 2nd July 2014 at 09:34 PM.

IA, thank you .
    2nd February 2014' post. ( page 23)
    . Food for thought
    . I can not dismiss this way of thinking.

Posted by IA56

As I see this animal turning into a man...you was shown the transformation...but still that man (human) hunt´s animals because he still are so much animal inside of him...not yet a real human. A real human does know that animals also has soul.

( I have just copied and pasted for the first time ever . I can AP , receive symbolic messages, and now I can ' copy and paste' . )
    But why doesn't it come with the blue balloon?
    Last edited by susan; 5th July 2014 at 08:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by susan View Post
    IA, thank you .
    2nd February 2014' post. ( page 23)
    . Food for thought
    . I can not dismiss this way of thinking.
    Thank you to you too Dear Susan

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Dream

In a war zone , in a plane with others ( didn't have the feeling this time that they were my friends , just that I was with them )looking out seeing other planes in the sky just bursting into flames. Looking down and seeing ships and helicopters being fired at and bursting into flames. Was on a beach and looking to dig a hole on the sand to hide from the enemy.
    Woke up felt no emotion.
    Thoughts.
    Could this be my battle with giving up meat? ( well red to start with) .

2nd dream
    I'm in a class room with others that I don't know.
    A teacher comes in and I'm standing amongst others but I'm holding 3 sheets of tissue paper . 2x white and one red . She comes straight over to me and tells us she is not sure if she is looking forwards to teaching ME. Two other teachers are in the background.
    Thoughts
    The tissue paper could be myself remembering the view of the OBE Christmas trees. Maybe subconsciously thinking of having a new teacher. I'll leave this open for interpretation.
    In and out of short sleeps before alarm went off with much chatter going on . The last was ... To stay silent, stay still, ....to learn the roles of the universe.
    6.am . Two hours left before getting up so went over everything I could remember then thought to do just little brow work . Decided to settle down. Tai Chi class at ten.
    Was just dozing off when I picked up
    ..Remember when you nearly got drowned 3 times? Well the man in trousers . He is real.
    Felt the Jelly, wobbly feeling.
    I felt I was going under so decided to focus on the brow area. It was black but like water marks within the black so decided to focus on a particular point within this black and it came closer and closer. Knew something was happening so just focused. Now I seem to be turning left but travelling along sideways. I could see an outline of a face. It then turns into a blonde mans face wearing glasses. He's looking at me but as I'm travelling sideways he is soon out of view. End of. Woke up.
    Thoughts.
    I know what I experienced . Why? I'm not sure.
    The reference to the man in trousers had me think of the times I've recorded something I felt was important.

At the beginning of my journey a man I viewed in a river from the trousers downwards holding a baby under water. ( I couldn't understand why I got this. it wasnt nice, but there was nothing frightening about it.
    The same night I saw a repeat of this but the finger was put down the babies throat.I decided this was a message about death of some kind but nothing to fear.
    The other night prior to me having the mother statue figure which turned into a sea anenome I recorded men coming into a room where I was but I only viewed from the trousers downwards.
    I leave this nights event open to possible previous thoughts brought forwards into a dream but feel it's still important to record just incase.
    I was to miss this last one out but remembered IA56 once noting the importance of being honest and not just choosing what to report.
    Before this journal started and after I was given a picture of . . my guide , that I had apparently shared lives with ( well considering the thoughts that a guide could be a future self of you or a teacher from a higher level than you but with loving reasons to want to help you . )
    I once picked up a very vivid picture of a lovely beach with a girl on a board skating the waves but behind me was a man and all I could see was from the trousers down..
    We all have imagination that creates our dreams but all I'm noting here is the " man from the trousers down"
    And 3 is cropping up.

To note , today 18/7/14,Malaysian aircraft brought down with missile fire.
    Last edited by susan; 18th July 2014 at 08:32 PM.

Page 29 of 69 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 LastLast