Page 40 of 69 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 LastLast

Thread: Nursing babies

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Nursing babies

All I want to note here for anyone who passes by this thread is my thoughts on the importance of keeping a journal.
    We know what we perceive one night can seem so important to follow through but a different topic may present the following night . Not like physical where what you decided to do the next day you actualy do ( or decide not to do). Said many times by people ' astral is very fluid' . If you don't keep a journal things perceived may just be thought of as ' oh that was interesting' , I wonder why I dreamt that.? So so easy to just be amused. That's good.
    All I feel is that when you realy want to learn all you can about what is happening to you , what information you are opening up to , because astral is very fluid a journal is so important for looking back and putting pieces together. I notice people start journals and loose interest. Is this because they feel they are competing with stories?
    A journal, even though open for others to read is for you to put your experiences together and fit the jigsaw pieces together as things develop.

I've just felt every molecule of my body electrically charged, tingling but not uncomfortable. I could feel my toes, fingers top of head, the lot.
    This lasted about 5-6 seconds after I was awake experiencing it. I think this was me returning to physical but it was different from past experiences. In the past,( and maybe again in the future) it has felt like falling in with a heavy thud. This time I just felt electrically alive.
    When it dissapeard my thought was that I had just missed a chance to exit but after recalling dream it was the opposite.

6.15am visit bathroom, drank water,did some stirring, bouncing, individual chakras but also whole body. Now looked into the brow and this is where I must have fallen asleep.

Dream
    I'm waiting patiently in a small room where someone is helping someone else. This person is being helped to find someone who has gone missing. Next someone puts a small drawing in front of my face. It is pastel colours and I'm asked to look at it and see if I can find where this person is. But the drawing erases and there's only a tiny bit of colour left at the top. ( this may have been me now leaving) As I start to think this I'm not in the room anymore and this is where I felt the electric and was aware I was awake in my bedroom.
    Thoughts.
    This is similar to previous experience where I was looking into a paper bag and was aware of changing locality, and experiencing the little girl (25/01/15) . This was me this time looking at a picture with the instruction to find where this missing person is.
    I suppose I found her, ME.

A while back I was encouraged from the other side to stop eating meat of any kind. It was followed by nudges till I got down to an acceptable 1 glass of wine per night ( occasionally missing the target.) When I questioned why should I give up my pleasures I was shown Clairvoyantly the beautiful angels and a silver city. So the reason seemed to be spiritual progression.
    Have just had my yearly health check and I've lost weight to a good size. No more puffing when going up a ramp.
    My blood pressure brilliant. 124/72 . (Nearly60yrs old) previously always around 154/86 and upwards over the years. I have far more stamina.
    So although spiritualy I don't know if this is yet an advantage, what I experience now would I still have picked up if I hadn't given these up? But for my physical health I have certainly been pushed in the right direction.
    What I don't get though is I see obese clairvoyants on television and around .
    Jane Roberts who channeled Seth seemed to smoke heavy and I believe drank beer.
    The late Doris stokes was obese. Look at any statue of a laughing buddah and they all have fat bellies.
    So I'm a bit confused here . Not able yet to conclude

Just had a thought. Maybe yes the meat was a spiritual thing and the wine was just a health thing I would benefit from.

I've been "encouraged" to stop eating meat to, Something, a thought form, spirit...what have you... went so far as to bad mouth my Tacos at El Nepal once a few years ago, must have went on for atleast 5 min, and I am by no means a clairvoyant, calling it "disgusting animal flesh" and exhorting me to stop eating it as it was filthy. He [I got the impression] wasnt upset at me in particular just found the act gross and revolting and... I cant help but relate spiritually ignorant. Ive also had dreams and stuff pretty backing up his remarks especially regarding red meat. I never saw anything but he was loud and clear, and needless to say gave me food for thought har har har...
    Ive tried goinig vegetarian several times but it just seems like there's NOTHING to eat. You can only eat so much pasta and soup and salad. Reading your remarks sure makes it worse coupled with things I've read about the effects of especially eating beef has on your spiritual bodies. I know from plenty experience what alcohol does...no more than maybe 1 beer anymore...occasionally.
    I sent my soul through the Invisible. Some letter of that After-life to spell: And by and by my Soul returned to me and answered. "I Myself am Heaven and Hell." - Omar Kayyam

I know what your saying Osiris and I think there are many many spiritual people who have the thought in the back of their minds about the meat business but have not had the push yet from the other side.I say this because as you discovered the message can be very strong or/ and repetitive. I suppose because we have free will they will step back once a decision has been made.

But about meals. I tried all veg but got bored. I love fish so have loads of that ( which is why I don't feel ready to give this up yet, this is a long time goal).I also still use quorn products to substitute meat. I've stopped putting the emphasis on the meal, even though I have to cook for husband I try to keep my mind on what I want to do after I've finished.

Feel great this morning as if I've realy enjoyed myself last night flying high in the sky.
    Dream.
    I'm entering a large college/ school where all the pupils are finding their seats. I don't know which class to go to but the teacher takes me to one side and tells me my first class is 9.15 but then the next isn't till 5.15. So after my first class I'm told by the teacher to go and practice inbetween the classes. Someone comes up and asks if my teacher has dark framed glasses on. We have the same teacher. So now I'm having fun flying up and down high in the sky above people. It was exilerating. I could feel the breeze on me. I even tried to give someone a lift on my back but they weighed me down.
    Woke up.
    This was a dream and the characters were dream characters but I think a couple of things were thrown in for me to notice.

1) the mention of the teacher with dark framed glasses.
    a) same as when I believe I visited the after death zone and saw my late father and the man had dark framed glasses on.
    b) 3-4 years ago when I had contact with a bad energy and dreamt I was taken to a place made of crystal to be cleansed ???
    Clairvoyantly I saw an image of a woman with dark framed glasses on and at the time thought she was teaching me the reason for the crystal.
    2) the gap between the lessons was for practicing.
    After I went back to sleep just upon wakening I thought I heard ' unaided exit.'.

I'm feeling the urge recently to concentrate on developing the brow more as well as keeping the energy throughout the body free flowing and strong. I've had tips on energy work mentioned above.
    So this was just a dream with dream characters but I think ' practice' may be a point to note.
    At the end of the day it doesn't matter if a dream of my own creation because I feel I 've been laughing and having so much fun flying high in the sky . What a way to spend a night. Beats wrestling with monsters, aliens, negs, any day.

Ps to anyone who read the previous post about meat and alcohol, cholesterol levels have gone down also. Below risk level.
    Last edited by susan; 21st February 2015 at 05:59 PM.

After posting thoughts in a different section about the priest who saw God as a female during an NDE, whilst cooking I got an image.
    Just my imagination but this is my space for my journal so would like to record.
    I saw my red bucket filled with water , full of animals, plant life, sea creatures and us. I saw red cochineal put in in the minutest drop.
    The colour was lost in some forms of life within the bucket showing no sign of turning red but was absorbed more in others. The point here is the red cochineal was in fact present in every part inside the bucket but more obvious in some. If we see God as the red cochineal, it is present in everything, but lost in some. Needs to be looked for , needs to be found, which is what we try to do. If we think of God as a most powerful feeling that we all thrive to find in life 'LOVE' ( whether it's a person, job,pet, hobby) maybe that is the answer to a query I never got to answer a while back in the journal where I picked up.....

" SEARCH THE LAND AND SEA AND PUT A SHOUT OUT FOR GOD".
    Just thinking out loud.

Search for love in your life.
    Find a job you love doing.
    Find a hobby you love doing.
    Be around people you love being around.
    Listen to music you love to hear.
    Surround yourself with this and you've found God ( the red cochineal)
    Last edited by susan; 22nd February 2015 at 10:54 PM.

Last two hours before getting up, in and out of very light sleep is the best time for me so sent out clear thoughts, questions. ( sometimes I find it can take a few days for the answer but it comes eventually)
    So impatience is my middle name and was wondering if I should be trying something different for a projection.
    Woke up to lovely singing, repetitive .....Everything Stays The Same......Everything Stays The Same.......
    I see a man standing on a ladder leaning against a fruit tree with a pair of shears as he cuts fruit off the tree and the fruit bounces on the ground.
    The bouncing ( part of NEW)
    The visual excercises I do with different fruit.
    Back to sleep slightly and woke up to a few home truths about myself played out in short sketches like above.
    These were pointing out areas about myself I could improve on in my daily physical life. Feel a bit down today because of this but the last little sketch I saw was.
    I'm with a friend in a large room full of people and this is a dating event. My friend tells me he has found a partner . I walk over and find my partner. It's a cardboard cut out of me.
    For me I interpret this as meaning in life we look for partners to share our lives with but the most important thing is to love ourself.
    We should love ourselves, take care of ourselves just as we would a partner.

I think I may have had a suggestion that my late father may be contactable soon, or if not yet then may be coming out of his sleep state on the other side.
    Prior to dream.
    Yesterday was a down day for me. Did my chores, shopping etc but feeling quite low. Thoughts going on in my head that this could all be a load of rubbish . Hypnotising myself and hallucinating. Sad old woman. Spends too much time on my own just thinking rubbish.Cooked husband a lovely steak for when he came in and I had cheese macaroni! What was I doing this for? I loved steak ,I just wanted to take a big chunk off and eat it.
    I've written of being shown failures in myself yesterday morning.
    But the thing is the previous day the sun was shining and I started the day with fruit and fresh orange juice, so healthy. Had a lovely day out at work and laughed and talked with my clients. Came in great mood.( had I exhausted myself with talking and laughing?)
    I had had such a grounded day the day before that this all seems so impossible.
    Slept through night till about 4.30 am. Back to sleep, couldn't be bothered with raising energy.
    Woke up 9.15. Recalled dream.

I'm looking out the window of a small caravan. My son is outside and a bird takes his hat off his head and flys away with it. I was alarmed because it meant he didn't have a hat to wear. ( he went through a uni student thing a while back of wearing strange hats most of the time . Pleased to say he's out of that now) As I move in the caravan the thing starts to tip to one side. This means the soil underneath is very soft. I'm thinking what a stupid place to put the caravan. As I go outside some boys are playing, there are a lot of people around. After all this is a holiday camp.A boy is trying to take a picture of his friends but I get in the way thinking my caravan is to the right but it isn't its to the left.I take a seat outside the caravan where the parents of the boys are sitting. They come over to tell the parents the funny story of me going in the wrong direction to my van but they are talking in a different language but I seem to know what they are saying.I can understand the mother clearly, she was talking with a Scotish accent.
    I realise there is rock as high as me right next to me. The ground is so uneven and rocky that I get a knife and stab the rock and it crumbles. I'm thinking this is a realy low life holiday camp. The site is right on top of a volcano. We are parked on top of a volcano!

My sister calls me. The family photo has arrived of dad and the rest of us. It's about 1 meter tall. I see it and it has all the family on but the second one is the same but I point out that I'm the only one missing in it. I've been cut off. My sister comments what a shame dad wasn't here to see this, he would have loved it and he had ordered the picture and arranged to have it delivered.
    My husband calls me over to the field he's standing in.
    This is the bit that recalling was magical to look at.
    High in the sky over in the distance what seemed so far up into space he points to Stars sparkling in a group and moving closer. They are so so high up this is like seeing deep into space and has me mesmerised . There is a large cluster in front that almost looks like a cloud made up of stars, followed by other smaller stars behind on both sides of it . As I stand and watch this I was starting to think I've seen this beautiful kind of sight before in a dream.
    My husband tells me today we are all celebrating. This is a flyover. They are aeroplanes and the fly over is in celebration of a famous battle.
    That's all I can remember of the dream.

Thoughts.

This speaks volumes to me but I shan't list all possible meanings due to my previous downer on possible wishful thinking.
    So If I leave out where I think I may be involved in this.....
    I hadn't been thinking of my father for a few days but 2-3 weeks ago I had wondered about trying to contact dad if I could be lucky enough to have a conscious exit. The problem here was that I didn't want to put myself in the same spot as the last time.
    ( page 33 , 06/09/14) ( conscious exit taking me to I believe to be after death zone( as described by Kurt) ) If I was responsible for translating the energy I was perceiving ,then I formed a sight of my father's dead body ontop of a stone being monitored by a man in a white lab coat with a clip board and wearing dark rimmed glasses.
    So I decided 2-3 weeks ago just to forget it. Might not be a nice experience if he still hasn't woken up yet , or whatever the image meant.
    So this dream was involving my late father who I had not gone to bed thinking about. The photograph had been torn and I was not on it. (I had been separated from him)
    My father was Scottish.
    The bit that means more to me is in real physical life my father was ex Royal Air Force and he was aircrew and used to fly around the world. I have a picture in the house of his plane where he took part in the flyover of Buckingham Palace on the day of the Queens ♥♥♥♥♥♥tion in 1953.
    In the dream this is a flyover in celebration to a previous battle.
    Could this be the battle , my father winning the battle and coming round at last, if that was the case?
    I think this may be the case and I don't think it was just wishful thinking in a dream. In fact looking through the posts trying to find the date of the visit to record how could I have thought this could have All been hallucinating.
    I would be writing blockbuster movies by now if I had such an imagination.
    So , back on track. Next goal is to send out thoughts of him and try for an exit.

This is twice now when I have had serious doubts( previously about eating meat) that a dream follows straight after that puts me back on track.
    Last edited by susan; 1st March 2015 at 05:24 PM.

Beautiful giant boys face made up of stars with colour added just flashed up in view as I was turning sides in bed. I must have slowly started to wake up as I turned.
    This was once again like staring into deep space filled with stars. The boy looked about 12-14 yrs old. The outline of his head was made up of stars. He had a white scarf/ sheet wrapped round the top of his head. I think he had a white scarf round his neck. His face was coloured in in brown. Behind him was just black space with stars shining.
    This was how I remember seeing head gear round the time of Jesus in biblical pictures. Like a shepherd boy. I may have the time period wrong . It doesn't matter, this was beautiful. This will go down as another of my magical experiences.
    Just love this one. I mustn't let anything get in my way again preventing me from experiencing this kind of beauty.

Page 40 of 69 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 LastLast