Page 45 of 69 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 LastLast

Thread: Nursing babies

Re: Nursing babies

Whilst reading Robert' ' Treatise on Astral Projection'( revised edition) he describes each plane as he experienced although pointing out that there are no signposts saying where you are.
    This got me recognising some experiences I've had and intended to go through journal and pick out one or two to see the similarities.
    However that will be done later.
    I found myself looking at different websites explaining their understanding of the planes of existence and not always agreeing.
    This got me thinking of the bigger picture and just how much we can have different belief systems.
    And ' Where does God fit in here' what is it? Does IT exist.
    Some bible bashers may feel pity on those who don't believe in a God. Problem is, until I know what 'IT ' is I don't know if I believe in 'IT'.

I stumbled upon ( with my fingers)
    MICHAEL's TEACHINGS, at Michaeleducationalfoundation.com
    This is reported to be an entity claiming to be channeled from the Casual Plane. What I like about what I read was that the teachings are not meant to be a belief system but a scource of information that encourages students to continue to question all beliefs.
    I want to post here what I read as this explained so much to me and answers my question. Who or what is God.

TAO
    The Infinate Soul. The total consciousness of the universe. The whole of which we are part of.
    Western philosophy known as GOD.

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgur...FcO6Ggod_ZADWg.
    Symbol of Tao.

Ego. I'm always hearing that we need to loose our Ego. What do we need to loose?
    Our belief in our separateness from the universe and Tao ,(God)

So how are we connected? Or how were we connected?

Tao, God is the total consciousness of the universe, learning its own lessons and dealing with its own game plans. The motivational force is that the universe wishes to know itself.
    The universe creates games through which it can have new experiences.
    One game is ' the experience of separateness.'
    The physical plane is used for this by experiencing a separate body, identity and consciousness as separateness.
    All activity within the universe is governed by individual and collective choice.
    Individual parts,( called fragments, or Essences,in other words US )of universal consciousness agrees to enter physical plane. Approx 5%, of which we are part of. This fragment ( US )experience ourselves as separate and limited, moving through 7 planes of existance eventually returning to be united again with total consciousness of Tao ( God) . This being the Cycle of Experience.

Fragments,us, deciding to come here 1st go to Bardo.
    Here entities are formed, groups of around 1,000 fragments,us,all agreeing to share their consciousness and experiences throughout an entire cycle through 7 planes of existance.
    7 entities form a Cadre.
    12 Cadres make an energy ring.
    Most of our relationships will be from our Cadre, members from our energy ring.

So, if I am understanding this correctly, I am a group of approx 1,000 others ( all originating from God)
    My group I am in and 6 other groups form a Cadre. ( that makes around 7,000 of us)
    An energy ring is made up of 12 Cadres.( 12x 7,000 of us)

A lot here to take in . Sounds incredible but then life is incredible.

At this stage we choose what characteristics we will have.an essence twin may be chosen.
    The entire entity (1,000 of us) shares a telepathic higher consciousness. After being fragmented and having completed the experience of the physical plane they later reunite on the astral plane.
    The entity fragments do not all come to the physical plane at the same time.some will forge ahead and others will follow later.

Commitment to the physical plane involves working through an entire cycle of experience
    Re) moving through different levels of soul perception involving series of lives on physical plane, then moving through levels of 6 planes ( cycles) as you advance towards Tao/ God once again.
    The decision to retain full consciousness whilst returning to physical is made by Tao/ God.
    When this happens this is called The Manifestation of the Infinate Soul.)
    In this case the Infinate soul is not on earth to learn but to teach and assist souls and the entire planet. The Infinate Soul can manifest from any 7 planes of existance in whatever form.
    Jesus, Buddha, Mithra and Mohammed are examples.

The normal ( cannt believe I'm writing the word NORMAL. ) process taken by us Fragments is to agree to forget connectedness to the Tao/ God, whilst on physical plane .
    The benefit of forgetting allows us to take on new experiences for growth, separateness encouraging growth, searching for answers encouraging experiments with new methods.
    As the fragment (us) ages and accumulates experiences on physical plane the forgetfulness wears thin longing to reunite with the consciousness of its entity and the Tao/ God.
    This drive becomes strong in older souls as they complete their experiences here.
    Eventually the fragment ' cycles off' the planet by not taking on any more bodies here and moves on to lessons on the astral plane.

As you pass through the planes experiencing each one completing the circle you recombine with the rest of your entity, then with other entities becoming more and more merged with total consciousness of the universe , slowly releasing the separateness as you learn and accept they are part of yourself.
    In the higher planes( mental, messianic,buddhaic) you are in contact with Tao /God.
    1st intellectually, then emotionally, energetically becoming part of the whole , Tao/ God.

Wow, this is so much to take in and digest and play around with and maybe question but for me this is the first time I've had a possible explanation of the complete cycle.
    I'm really drawn to this explanation. I've thought so much of self, past selves, higher self but that is as far as I got.
    We are told we are spirit/ soul/essence/ being part of something and at the same time being immortal.
    Need time to digest but am close to saying I understand what God is therefore close to saying ' yes ' I do believe in God. ( it just might not be the same as someone else's God)
    For ever I'll remember.
    Dreams are the doorways to the heavens.
    Look into your eyes and I see mine.
    She is part of your deepest thoughts.
    The destination is not the importance, but the journey. What we do here leads us to our destination.
    ( my soul. )

Last two hours of short sleep was a lovely dream. Really happy.
    Dogs featured a lot. First a small dog is running backwards and forwards excited and pulls at my stockings playing with me.
    Then I'm sitting in front of a coal fire. It's not lit then next time I look it's lit. Some massive dogs have now appeared right next to me. They are so powerful and so close that I have a quick thought that I hope they don't get aggressive. But they are friendly.
    As I wake up I thought,
    ' So now Science....Mind....intuition'
    Awake now this had me thinking of the atoms, molecules, ether and bits I had read about yesterday but there was a lot to digest and I found it a bit complicated.I want to try to understand this and will try.
    However I wonder if the thought I had picked up could have been,
    ' So now Silence....Mind...intuition'
    After all this is what I'm having trouble doing.
    Silencing the mind . I suppose this is the only way I will develop intuition.
    For ever I'll remember.
    The destination is not the importance, but the journey. What we do here leads us to our destination.
    ( my soul. )

25/7/15 I wrote that whilst slowly leaving body I heard my husband mumbling as if talking in his sleep.
    The words he said were personal but directed at me. As if he was talking directly to me. A deep concern he had.
    The other morning upon wakening I had a thought but once again this was as if this was him talking to me.
    The subject was the same as if he was sharing a deep concern he didn't want to talk about.
    No dreams recalled involved anything related.
    Yesterday whilst awake in physical he blurted out his concern saying the exact same words he had said the first time.We weren't even talking of this.
    What it boils down to is I'm thinking or receiving his thoughts but as if he was talking to me , but one time the words were not spoken with the vocabulary he would use. Eg ( ' you are living my worst nightmare')
    This is where I have wondered before if this is a more evolved part of him putting the thought in my mind.
    Is this how intuition works?

Couldn't be bothered to do anything early am with time to go before getting up but recalled dream where I'm on a bus and a lot of people are getting off .( no faces to recognise) These were friends I was saying goodbye to.They were leaving me. ( I'm sure I've had this before)

Woke up to a part of the Beatles song.... " get back to where you once belonged".
    For ever I'll remember.
    ( my soul. )

This morning as I woke up I heard a single musical note. Nearest musical instrument I can liken it to would be a flute.Recalled dream and nothing related to music.
    This got me recalling times I've woken up to music.

I've had known songs sung by the artist and in those cases the words were very meaningful.

I've had a male voice choir sing very slowly and gently.

"""""" gentle tinkle of bells

""""""Buzzing of bees ( recalled this time a short scene where bees were involved.wondered if this was just internal noise picked up and then creating a scene of bees)

""""""" a dream where the colours were exquisite and sounds indescribable.

"""""""" today, the flute.

This had me googling most of today wanting to read about sound in the form of music.
    Basically I read that sound is a vibration. The vibration of a plane have sounds specific to their own frequency.
    In this case I would imagine the courser the plane the heavier and corser the sound.
    Does this mean that when spirit is in a particular plane the sound is carried and heard constantly?
    Don't know but found a few descriptions of planes and their sounds associated with them.

As Robert wrote there is no signpost telling you where you are in non physical.
    From beautiful energy colours to magnificent sparkling silver, easily distinguishable but the more I read the more I realise that not everyone puts the same name to which plane of existance their consciousness perceived but they can agree upon descriptions.
    Sound does seem to be agreed by most .
    This is one description of sounds relating to various planes.

Sounds
    13. Supreme Sugmad The All Loving Glory HE UUUUUUUU
    12. Sugmad Sugmad-Living Reality HU - music of god
    11. Sugmad World Sugmad Lok music of universe
    10. Anami Lok Anami Lok sound of a whirlpool
    9. Agam Lok Agam Lok music of the woodwinds
    8. Hukikat Lok Hukikat Lok thousand violins
    7. Alaya Lok Alaya Lok deep humming
    6. Alakh Lok Alakh Lok heavy wind
    5. Soul Sat Nam single note of flute
    * Etheric Saguna-Saguna Brahm buzzing of bees
    * Causal .i .
    4. Mental Brahmanda Brahm running water
    * Subconscious . .
    3. Causal Maha-Kal-Par-Brahm tinkle of bells
    2. Astral Sat Kanwal-Anda roar of surf
    * Etheric . .
    * High Physical . .
    1. Physical Elam thunder sound

From 7 upwards I've also read these described as a continuous HUUU, thousand violins or a million voice choir.
    What I've noticed is that I've recorded hearing these sounds here in the journal in ascending order before being aware of the relationship to planes .
    Tinkle of bells
    Buzzing of bees
    Single note of a flute.
    So why oh why oh why cannt I remember anything related to these planes.?
    This is as if I'm being teased or just barely skimming the outer edge with no recall.
    For ever I'll remember.
    ( my soul. )

Was looking for something in this journal here yesterday. Didn't find it but found this.

QUOTE=susan;131598]Pregnancy is back . Walking into a church where a woman is sitting with a man behind her . He puts his hand on her pregnant bump and smiles , laughs and starts singing.

This was picked up and posted 11/11/14.
    2 weeks later my son broke the news
    Baby Alexander was born 11/08/15.
    9 months to the date.

For a while now Compassion has been the focus of my attention.Vivid dreams of someone dropping a baby in the river but concern about how that person felt. ( this was not the one where baby was lowered slowly by a man)
    Also when I was in a classroom setting and transported to another room and became the little girl. I was told I was there to understand why the little girl was behaving as she was.
    I was to become her and did ,therefore could see how she perceived things.
    This may sound confusing but is absolutely clear to me.
    My challenge in physical life was to mediate between the two parents and not take sides towards my son.
    If I had not paid attention to my dreams I would have been bias towards my son.
    By analysing vivid dreams this has helped me through the nine months and in turn has helped my son change his extreme horror of parenthood and being trapped , to a very proud father.
    There is much that I cannt write here. It just wouldn't be right but we talk of lessons and challenges in life. Well without doubt by seeing this as a challenge and being aware of every word that came out of my mouth, by understanding the mothers feelings as well as my son's all I can say is what a brilliant way to steer me towards the art of compassion.
    Ready for the next one.

Just want to add
    Will be seeing baby Alexander for the first time this week-end. Like most doting grand parents I will be doing the usual " oh aren't you gorgeous, give me a smile ", and all the rest but there will be another silent question I'll be thinking.
    " just who are you? Do you remember anything of where you've come from? Do you know me? Have we met before? " I expect we have. If only babies could talk before it's too late.
    For ever I'll remember.
    ( my soul. )

Posted the other day

The entire entity (1,000 of us) shares a telepathic higher consciousness. After being fragmented and having completed the experience of the physical plane they later reunite on the astral plane.
    The entity fragments do not all come to the physical plane at the same time.some will forge ahead and others will follow later.

Does this explain why I pick up messages from my husband when in that liminal stage or just leaving body as if he is talking to me in his sleep and sometimes it is definately not the vocabulary he would use. .
    " I love you more each day with the sadness and excitement". Sung and later that day it had great meaning.

" please open up to me" . When I felt I was being pushed to start talking about my experiences.

" your living my worst nightmare".

I had wondered at the time if this was his higher self communicating with me.
    So maybe this is as it says above from " MICHEAL'S TEACHING'S.

Telepathically we share the same higher consciousness .
    For ever I'll remember.
    ( my soul. )

Blog Entries

Telepathically we share the same higher consciousness .
    I think so too, in a way at least.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

This morning, waking up a few times so much going on.
    One scene that flashed up so quickly as a dreamlike image but came and went so quickly.
    A dark graveyard with a couple of tombstones then a massive ANKHA black symbol still in the graveyard.

This journey started one morning just wakening up to see a white background with hundreds of small black ANKHAS in front.
    I didn't know what they were and had to look them up.
    Their back again, and this is the day after picking up the thought that ' Archangels were mistaken for God'.

I'm back, just googled and found a site explaining that Ankha symbols are often found with funerary images. ( just love all this mystery)
    My ignorance in subjects can make me so excited.
    For ever I'll remember.
    ( my soul. )

Found this written by Dr C George Boeree writing on Carl Jung's Theory.
    ( not sure how much of this was his own thoughts added)

The outer world is called maya, meaning illusion, and is thought of as God's dream or God's dance. That is, God creates it, but it has no reality of its own. Our individual egos they call jivatman, which means individual souls. But they, too, are something of an illusion. We are all actually extensions of the one and only Atman, or God, who allows bits of himself to forget his identity, to become apparently separate and independent, to become us. But we never truly are separate. When we die, we wake up and realize who we were from the beginning: God.

When we dream or meditate, we sink into our personal unconscious, coming closer and closer to our true selves, the collective unconscious. It is in states like this that we are especially open to "communications" from other egos. Synchronicity makes Jung's theory one of the rare ones that is not only compatible with parapsychological phenomena, but actually tries to explain them.

So whether reading Jung's theory or the Michael's Teachings they both agree on a collective consciousness . The point I want to note is that although I was experiencing I didn't fully understand why I was getting what I was getting and needed that extra help from Michaels Teaching for it to make sense.
    Someone trying to rush this learning process will go loopy.
    When I picked up the Ankha symbol again this made me realise there is so so much to learn from writings to be able to understand the experience. A vivid dream can be worked out. Words spoken are meaningful.
    A riddle can be worked out but there are some things We just have to learn.
    To experience only isn't enough. I need to learn.
    To learn only from books isn't enough. We need to experience ourselves so we can judge what we read whether we are going to believe or dispute.
    I want to learn more on symbology. Ancient geometry, after all when I perceived the black and white cubes, hundreds of them before seeing the silver city and Angels I was so engrossed in what I was looking at that I never worked out what the cubes represented. Someone somewhere wrote of entering these beautiful shapes and they spoke to her meaning I think that she instinctly knew their meaning.
    I think some reading on the hierarchy above may also have been hinted.
    How do I divide time between meditating, energy raising and reading?

This morning in the liminal stage picked up
    ' in school dropped down dead.' ( school= learning. Dead= afterlife)
    Also saw a finger slowly turning a page from the bottom .
    For ever I'll remember.
    ( my soul. )

Currently on holiday. From notes.Sunday 6 am.

After main sleep , small short dreams.All different in topic. ( none included characters that I recognised.)
    After recalling these and working with them I found areas in my daily life I could improve upon.
    Thinking to myself that I would try to remember these points ( one being a time when I was agitated with an elderly resident who was becoming very demanding asking constantly in a very loud voice for me to do something when in fact I didn't even work there and it was not my job to do that.)
    If this had been in my dream I had to think why? and I realised that my response could have been handled better.
    So, deciding I could try to be more helpful and patient at times 2 royal blue birds flashed up. Thinking how lovely these were and certainly never seen any completely covered in this beautiful shade of blue in physical before, then suddenly a wide gold/ white path with a low wall around the edge quickly flashed , and I thought the word 'TRUTH'.
    Another one of the dreams.
    *** My willingness to embrace all religions.? I think. Not too sure on this .
    ( young Jewish boy, sitting down . He has his hat on.I'm standing at the side of him . A ceremony is to take place and a parent needed a volunteer. I offered but an adult member would rather have someone within their faith.

Monday 5am.
    Dream with Dream characters recognisable from telly when suddenly....

" YOUR BODY IS THAT OF THE LORD'S AND EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE JESUS'S FACE WILL COME DOWN AND SHOW WITHIN YOU."

Wow, this was like an announcement interrupting a dream. There was no familiarity with this announcement. Just like a formal statement being read out. Very clearly perceived.

Have had time to think on this one.

This reminds me of the time I had been working in a care home and came back after a wonderful day interacting with the residents. My day had been filled with so much laughter working with them that that night I had a beautiful dream where we were given cards that turned into gift tags and we were to give them out to people and when I turned them over they had beautiful pastel drawings of a man's face looking as Jesus is depicted in drawings.
    At the time this had me think that I was to take my joy and the love I had felt that day working with them and share with others.( instructed to send out the cards)
    For ever I'll remember.
    ( my soul. )

Page 45 of 69 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 LastLast