Page 49 of 69 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 LastLast

Thread: Nursing babies

Re: Nursing babies

Quote Originally Posted by susan View Post
    Early am another OBE but I believe this was neither an astral plane where spirits reside nor the Real Time Zone but I think was set up for my consideration.
    This has been the most profound experience to date and have re lived the scene over and over in my mind all day.
    All tiredness gone and last couple of days working on NEWS and brow area.
    The other night I had a short exit where I got as far as the wall behind my bed but everything was so slow and I felt resistance so it ended abruptly.
    Early morning was sending out thoughts. I felt a little lost. Where do I want to project to ? What more can I be doing in physical? Have a worthwhile job through the day giving out a lot of care and attention to people. Have given up all forms of meat. I'm being creative in the garden, painting doors inside, which gives me a lot of satisfaction but something is missing and I don't know what it is. I needed another goal to work on.

OBE.
    Little NEWS , silenced mind but kept circling feet as long as I could .looked into brow just hoped to see something, anything, just something. Very soon I'm raising very slowly and now backwards.i tried to shoot up fast this time but again I had no control over the direction or speed. I could once again feel a strange kind of light resistance as I was going through the wall. Even the blackness got blacker just for a couple of seconds. Now I'm moving in a straight line but it felt I was facing forwards and from a greyish colour I now have sight. I'm moving forwards seeing a train track below and now Im sitting on a train looking out the window. This was great. What was I going to see?
    The train slows down and I see small groups of people sitting on the ground along the track. The train pulls to a stop. This is the station but there was no building. Just people sitting. Without thinking I just rolled out of the window. ( I love it, how cool is that just rolling out of the window, Even 007 couldn't have done that)
    I have never visited India but it came to mind. A long line of men and women in colourful clothes just sitting on their bottoms with their knees up and feet flat on the ground. Women had their heads covered but not face. There was a serene silence, almost acceptance coming from these people. As I passed the long line of people the area was full of all ages all dressed the same. Poverty was everywhere.in the distance was the waters edge like a shore line or edge of a long river. As I go over groups of children were milling around with adults. There were two very old looking trucks amongst the people that had an oblong sign stuck to the front. I tried to read the writing but it wasn't in English , in fact it could have been in Indian. The trucks had the same notice and it was written in blue and red. I got a feeling these could have either been a sort of ambulance or relief aid trucks.
    As I go towards the water a young boy sees me and says " Good afternoon" in a broken accent.
    This next bit was so so sad to look at.
    Horses/ donkeys were walking the waters edge with their heads down and their owners at the side of them . I then saw more but their bodies were half in the sand/ soil, as they walked with their heads under the water. Were they searching for crabs under the sand ??
    Men were half submerged in the water, just walking. Some men were on the backs of their horses hanging off submerging themselves under the water. This was extreme poverty but I don't know if they were searching for some kind of food under the water.this carried along the whole of the shore line.
    Woke up instantly. I don't know why but I thanked myself ?? Which ever part of me was responsible for showing me this. I felt and still feel very humble to have had this experience.
    Thoughts.
    Firstly, I cannot believe that any poverty stricken people would reside in an astral realm such as that. Just 100% not.
    The boy spoke to me, but he was the only one to acknowledge me. I don't believe this was Real time Zone and to be honest I have never witnessed anything as bad as this even on telly covering poverty stricken places.
    So I think this was for my consideration.
    Well it's too late in life to turn into another Gandhi or Sister Theresa. I cannt help the poor in this life. I'm too old to pack my bags and become a relief worker.I do my best as already described through the day. So what I will take from this is to be grateful for everything I already have. To stop wanting what I don't need. To try to be more content. As I was reminded a few months ago with the little white purse.... Treasures are found within....
    I may have missed the point here completely but I was taken there for a reason and just walking amongst these people made me feel very humble as if they accepted their situation in life.
    ACCEPTANCE.
    I wanted to bring this experience which I had 15/10/14 to this section of the journal as I think it's very relevant for me to remember at the moment.
    I've just been watching a tv documentary about some Brits , retirement age who visited India. What struck them was the friendliness and spirituality of this country.A wealthy lady, when questioned about the extremes between the poor and the rich answered...." It's a matter of Karma. If the people are poor then they believe that this is Karma and this is how it's meant to be and their next life will be better.
    ITS ABOUT ACCEPTANCE.
    I need a little reminder to myself at the moment . I'm wanting too many things that I don't need.
    Could it be that when you have very little you have very few needs but the more you have the more you want.( that last bit, definitely.)
    For ever I'll remember.
    Dreams are the doorways to the heavens.
    Look into your eyes and I see mine.
    She is part of your deepest thoughts.
    The destination is not the importance, but the journey. What we do here leads us to our destination.
    ( my soul. )

I have to start somewhere so keying in relevant words that I feel I'm being encouraged to learn about,
    ' Geometry ' and
    ' Divinity
    has had me search u tube. Learning the mathematical equations, the shapes, the exactness of nature still had something missing then I found this one on U tube. It's an old one some clips seem very old but it gave me what was missing.
    Instead of learning the Geometric patterns within nature within the universe , I needed to understand first how the shapes were formed and this one explains.

1) Everything in existence is energy and the result of a frequency.
    2) Ancient geometric patterns symbolise ' how energy flows and manifests itself'. That's why certain flowers grow the way they do. The energy that manifests itself obeys precise universal laws.
    3) Substance of the universe is consciousness
    4) The higher the tone the more complex the pattern.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PpQTF_46pks

20 mins into..... Effect of sound on matter
    25 mins into.....Sacred geometry found in water droplets using the right sound frequency.
    38 mins into...Fibonacci's scale
    40 mins into.....The brain uses the same maths to decifer the sensory world that it does in the making of
    a hologram.
    ...... Intelligent design of the cosmos
    ....... Divine imprint.
    51 mins into......DNA.
    52 mins into...... Digital link between emotions and genetics.
    An individual living with fear is limited to the number of antennae available to them
    compared to an individual living in love in a higher frequency.
    For ever I'll remember.
    The destination is not the importance, but the journey. What we do here leads us to our destination.
    ( my soul. )

Back to school.
    The best way to learn for me is to write it down so I can go back to it and digest again.So have started a folder drawing as I learn.
    Every time I come to the meaning of a symbol I get drawn back to first address this from the beginning.
    Pythagoras, Plato, Aristotle.

Pythagoras " Reality is mathematical in nature"
    All is Number.
    The Golden Ratio".
    PHI.

Plato considered PHI as the key to the understanding of the Cosmos.
    So out comes the compass again, retractor, pencils and a very much cleaned up chopped up rubber.A lot of rubbing out even just drawing the 5 pointed star.
    It's hard to stay away from the easier stuff , just learning the meanings but I need a thorough understanding first of the background. To learn the connection to shapes in nature, the musical note, vibration, formation,or at least as far as the capability of my brain.

This is fascinating and challenging but if I have the occasional symbol thrown my way , and if ancient geometrics is known as a form of communication I want to know immediatly what it means .
    ( of course this goes hand in hand with the theory ' energy flows where attention goes.'
    I want to see those black and white cubes and vortexes again.

https://ancientexplorers.com/wp-cont...moto-water.jpg

Is this true? I don't know how reputable this site is but the thank you and prayer and I love you they are exquisite.
    If anyone knows this to be fake please let me know so I can delete and be more careful infuture.
    For ever I'll remember.
    ( my soul. )

Woke up at 4 am just seeing a scene very quickly dissapearing.
    A massive sparkling silver ship docked in a sparkling harbour.Im heading towards it with some people to the side of me.
    Awake now. There was no other colour to this and I couldn't recall any dream at all.
    Beautiful to look at.
    I don't know if this could be symbolic or actual but it doesn't matter, beautiful to look at.
    For 2 mornings in a row now I've had funny scenes all related to the crown chakra. They've made me laugh but in the past I've been wary of working the crown but since then the last two days I've been spending time bringing in crown exercises. I noticed yesterday that Im seeing the blue around my arm and tree outside as a deeper blue.
    Must keep up brow and crown work.
    For ever I'll remember.
    ( my soul. )

Been awake since 2.38 am and am whacked!
    I'm giving myself 10/10 for effort even though it ended in failure. It's Saturday so not a problem.

Yesterday 6-7 pm 1 hour NEWS including bringing energy up to the crown . Also working brow.
    Bed at 10. More NEWS . Fell asleep.

Woke up but didn't open eyes straight away. Was just wondering if hubby back from work yet. Opened eyes to see the time and FLASH!! Like 2 live wires put together . Big electrical white flash infront of me.
    No noise, no headache. Was this another Strobe? I've only ever had them within the brow with eyes closed.
    I wonder if it was just a co- incidence that I opened my eyes at the time it happened and I thought I was seeing through my physical eyes?
    Checked clock . 2.38am.
    So now I'm in the mood to have a go.

1st attempt....NEWS ending in circling feet and looking into brow.... Hot...turn over on my side .....
    try to look ahead.. feeling dozy....falling asleep when jolted awake with a vision of me with a blade in my hand but my neighbour has moved and I cannt continue until she turns round again. People are looking on.

( I spoilt the attempt by moving)

2nd attempt.... Started just the same ending with just trying to stay awake and looking into brow....start to doze off when again.. Jolted awake with a dream vision of me having cut someone on the foot with the blade and it was bleeding heavily...I'm trying to stop the bleeding.

( I have an understanding that blood loss represents energy loss and the need to work on that area. Well I had forgotten to continue stirring the feet as Robert suggests.

3rd attempt..... As above but realy tired and hot... tried to stay still...dozing off when awake with a jolt again seeing someone's foot and circles going round the bottom...

Okay I couldn't be bothered to circle feet I'm too drowsy.

4th and final attempt and just dozing off deciding I need to get some sleep when I see a policeman placing a mobile phone on a podiatry foot tray.

I think this is pay attention! Keep the energy going in the feet.I think of a policeman as higher authority.
    Then I see a group of army people looking at me all with their arms up displaying a sign with their hands. I had been reading Dontco's post on Mudras but even though I don't know anything about them I had been looking. Had to look up which one it was they were showing and it was the third eye one.

Gave up, just dozing when I see a pair of wide looking shoes( I have wide fitting) .
    one is black and one is white! And thought ..test run.

I realy realy feel I've had assistance here but am whacked.
    Going to try again over the week end.
    I award myself 10/10 for effort.
    For ever I'll remember.
    ( my soul. )

Still not the success I'm looking for . Very similar result to last night but I think I know where I went wrong this time.

1st attempt....
    11pm ...Bed NEWS fell asleep . Not surprised after last night.
    3am....Woke up to the song Old Lang Syne and thought the words ' Let's do it in order this time'.

So 2nd attempt.....went through the order I've read Robert suggests, made conscious effort not to turn over and cool enough not to overheat. Fell asleep.
    Woke up to the song Too Much Too Little Too Late To Try Again With You by Johnny Mathis and Denise Williams.
    Saw a black cat facing me with a jig saw piece sticking out of its ears but there was no picture to the piece . It was blank. Thought 'No Flowers'.

From this the Johnny Mathis song speaks volumes and the cat. I spent all my waking time raising energy then was too tired and went to sleep. I didn't leave enough time whilst awake to just clear the mind of thoughts and focus behind the lids.
    Plan shortly 4.30 -7 final session. Got busy week ahead so this will be it I think for a few days.
    If anything it's still good energy raising sessions I'm putting in.

This is what I'm going by.
    Roberts Astral Dynamics 1999.
    Higher level projection.

32. Higher-Level Projection

Higher dimensions are similar in structure to the astral dimension, but exist at much higher levels or vibrations of consciousness. Like the astral dimension, each is a completely separate dimensional area, although they can all be said to occupy the same space. Between each level is an intermediary area, or buffer zone, similar to the color-tinted buffer zones that divide the major planes of the astral dimension, but wider and harder to traverse.

Each major level of consciousness corresponds with a particular dimension, and each has a subtle body to match it. Higher levels become progressively more abstract and complex in nature, as do the levels of consciousness associated with them. We all reflect, to a greater or lesser extent, an energetic facet of ourselves into all higher dimensions and levels of consciousness, at all times, just as an aspect of the astral body is constantly reflected into the astral dimension (see chapter 2).

The strength of these reflections, and their effect on inner and outer realities, depends greatly on the energetic development, intellect, spirituality, and natural potential of the individual.

High-Level Technique
    To project into a higher level, aspiring projectors must first raise their energetic value to harmonize with that level. This is best done before the exit, but can also be done during a projection, and can happen spontaneously. The most effective way of reaching higher levels - barring natural ability - is through the practice of consciousness-raising meditation, energetic development, and other related spiritual practices.

The generation of a high-level projectable double is affected by the level of consciousness, by the active configuration of primary energy centers, and by the quality of energies they produce. The higher-body generation process is therefore limited by the projection mechanism's ability to generate the energetic qualities required.

Projecting consciously into levels higher than the mid to high astral, say past the high fifth or lower sixth astral plane, takes either a high level of skill and development or strong natural ability, or both. A projector usually needs to be proficient at both consciousness raising and energetic stimulation to do this. There are, however, ways to achieve this that take advantage of latent natural ability.

Ideally, an aspiring higher-level projector needs some experience with projection. However, it is possible to begin right here and use the following procedure as a stand-alone projection technique. If you have failed at projection using other methods, try this. It may suit you and work better, even for a very first projection attempt.

Note: All the skills and techniques required here are given elsewhere in this book (see parts 2, 3, and 4).
    Stimulate feet and hands, as per NEW system, then use a full-body circuit for ten minutes or longer.

Use a deep physical relaxation technique, then attain the full-trance state.

Stimulate all primary energy centers.

Use extra brow and crown center stimulation exercises.

Raise energy through the whole body, including arms, and up through all primary centers in one smooth action to the crown center on the IN breath. Hold awareness in the crown center and feel energy flowing into there all through the IN breath and all through the following OUT breath. Flick awareness back to feet and repeat at start of next IN breath. This exercise is designed to draw and accumulate energy in the brow and crown centers.

Continue the above exercise for at least ten minutes, or until you start seeing a color suffusing or tinting your vision behind your closed eyelids. Purple is the best color to see for this, but any bright primary color is a good sign. If you see nothing, continue with the next part of this exercise anyway.

Using your body awareness, generate a continual "Aummmm" sound in your heart center. Imagine it and feel it growing stronger and stronger in your heart. Once this is established, slowly move this awareness sound up to the throat center, and from there up to brow center, and finally spreading to the crown center. This is a fairly deep tone, as if vibrated softly in the back of a mature man's throat. Feel it humming there and let this spread and fill the entire head. This sound may continue on its own accord, or even spread through the entire body, or it may not. If you can hold this tone without too much effort, try to continue it throughout this whole projection attempt. If this part is too difficult, try to hold the "Aummmm" sound in either the throat or brow center only, whichever is easiest. Just do the best you can with this for a few minutes, then proceed to the next part of this exercise.

From behind your closed eyelids, look for a distant point of light, or a small pattern of light that is brighter than any other you can see. This may appear as a tiny bright dot, star, or multicolored structure, or even as a geometric pattern. It may also appear as a distant scene, single or multicolored, as if seen through the wrong end of a telescope. Gently lock on to and hold this target firmly in your mind's eye.

Shift your awareness toward and into the target and feel yourself moving toward it. Feel yourself as being there already inside it. Imagine and feel a strong spiritual love connection with the target. Love the target and want to be there with all your heart and soul. Use the point shift technique at this point and feel yourself moving directly toward the target. Rope or other projection techniques can be added or alternated as necessary.

If the above method cannot be made to work, I suggest that the secondary full-body circuit be used for half an hour or more, added to step one, and that step five also be continued for half an hour or more. This is often necessary to provide the quality of energies required for a high-level projection. If, at any time during the above process, the brow center strobes, and you see a heavy flash of bright silver-white light in your mind's eye, go straight to steps eight and nine and complete the projection.
    When you succeed at projection using this method, you may experience any of the normal variety of projection-related sensations, or you may feel none at all and just find yourself instantly there inside your target. This method will always cause a higher level of projection than would otherwise be possible.

Usually I feel a moment's disorientation, a brief upward-falling sensation, a flash of light as my brow center strobes, then I suddenly appear wherever it is I am going.

( not following to the letter)
    For ever I'll remember.
    ( my soul. )

Woke up through the night aware I was loose and seemed to be just above body. Mid to heavy vibrations and very loud engine noise.Tried to focus on noise and vibrations but so tired I just fell asleep again.
    Taking a mouth full of apple cider vinegar with manuka honey every morning. Apparantly good to help de - calcify pineal gland, ( don't know if I need it but every little helps.)

Tuesday am.
    Had to stop NEWS last night. Legs were on fire and wanted to scratch inside of legs. No rash visible this am . Went away when stopped energy exercises.

Woke up to seeing a drawing of a kings crown with red arrows pointed upwards and thought the words
    " the move".( these two words are relevant)
    last night had sent out a request/ prayer for help in something that so far has me thinking that what I want will not be possible. For the last year I've wanted to do something but I've ended up with very clear indications of this not being possible, or to be more precise 'She was very brave to do this because.....'.When I decide to ignore this I end up getting more information re-confirming. But my understanding is that nothing is set in concrete , so I'm going to keep asking.
    So I see this as work the crown and information may come through.
    For ever I'll remember.
    ( my soul. )

Instruction upon awakening this morning seemed to suggest some reading I think.

Picked up .." LIFE IN THE FIFTH".
    Then I saw the screen of my I pad with its numbers for keying in the code and a card swiping it.
    This was followed by a blank screen with a long floaty line being drawn across.

So my code for access to I pad is keyed in, then swiped? Don't know .The long floaty line didn't form any shapes so could this have just represented the action of reading written words.

Edit 22/2/16
    And when I'm not thinking about the question- the answer comes. This is about previous post 15th.
    Although I will not completely give up hope, too much has suggested that this is something that I must accept. I have faith that somethings are out of my control and something good will come out of it in time.
    For ever I'll remember.
    ( my soul. )

"IF YOU ADD THE LAST NUMBER TO THE BOX TO REMOVE IT 1571".

Woke up to this instruction. This was one of those formal type announcements. Woke up quickly as if with a jolt. When this happens it's usually something to take notice of.Dream recall vague. Time 3.08. Got up to write down for morning.
    Tried little energy raising but fell asleep. Woke with a jolt again and thought," It will be worth it"and I see someone putting a handful of pastel coloured miniature chocolate Easter Eggs in my hand.( I've had them before.)

SO..... By following the instruction of adding the last number To the box I can have it. What is IT ?
    I think it could be the mystery, knowledge, information.
    *****1571 is the telephone number in the UK to find out the last caller.**********( my mistake, corrected in next post)

I want to bring in FIBONACCI'S code now related to sacred geometry.
    1,1,2,3,5,8,13,21,34.....etc.
    Each number in this sequence is the sum of the previous two.
    As the sequence continues the ratio between each number gets closer to 1.618.The Golden Ratio also known as PHI.This ratio being found throughout nature. Apparently, according to Genesis 6:15 NOAH was instructed to use this ratio to build the ARK.( could explain why the other morning I picked up the name NOAH EDMUNDS , I think just a bit of humour as we have a tv personality called Noel Edmunds)
    This ratio is also referred to as the building blocks of nature.

Back to 1571.
    1+5=6 but if I add the last number to it (1) I have 7. So it isn't exactly Fibonacci's code but the idea is the same.
    I think by following my interest in this area I could gain something that would be worthwhile.

In plain old English.
    Once again I'm being encouraged to focus on Ancient Geometry and the mysteries of the Universe.

I'm still thinking back to being told a while ago " THE CODE WAS NECESSARY FOR THE PLANET".
    For ever I'll remember.
    ( my soul. )

I just want to correct something but making this as a new post incase anyone who read the last post from the uk saw the mistake.
    1571 is the number to receive any messages left for you on the phone.
    That fits in even better for my understanding.
    For ever I'll remember.
    ( my soul. )

Page 49 of 69 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 LastLast