Page 58 of 69 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 LastLast

Thread: Nursing babies

Re: Nursing babies

For the past two mornings Ive remembered little scenes that have shown where maybe I could have been a little more considerate towards someone. Two different topics but towards the same person. I was failing to consider this person`s feelings.
    Easily fixed.

Yesterday had me back working in a Dimentia care home. What could have been an exhausting frustrating day was very different.
    Concentrating on healthy light food (with some treats) and drinking loads of water has resulted in weight loss which means plenty more vitality. However, I think I`ve lost the urge just now to try energy raising through the night and I think this has helped.
    These lovely confused people need someone to talk to , even if what they say doesn't make any sense.
    I decided it didnt matter how few I got through and tried a little test. I gave them my undivided attention from approaching them, to walking with them to the room, treating them and taking them back.
    Being aware of this resulted in complete co operation from them and a thank you.
    How easy it is to carry out a task but be aware of conversations around and distractions and get caught up in them.. How easy it is to ignore briefly this confused person as long as she is sitting where she should or walking in the right direction.
    One gentleman every minute was giving out a loud shriek.A man sitting next to him couldn't take any more and leaned over to hit him but was too far away. A new lady couldn't stand this any more but was not good on her feet so kept telling him to shut up. The staff had learnt to ignore all of this and carry writing up their care plans.
    This sounds like a criticism of the staff but it isn't meant to be. Its just how things work. If only there was enough money around to give these people an individual assigned specifically to them.

This morning in that dozy state had been thinking something through when in mid sentence of thought I picked up REFINE THE SOUL. When this happens its like a jolt in my head but I think this is just me being surprised and shifting to more of an awake state.
    Dozing off again and a sudden jolt and I see a large Red Robin standing under my bush in the garden but behind the Robin is a large round ball of mist just behind the head, about a 1/3 the size of the bird.
    So does this ball of mist represent the energy of the bird like an orb? Or does it have any relevance to the previous post about the bears seen vaguely in amongst the fog?? A Veil? Or is there no connection? Getting lost here.

Quote Originally Posted by susan View Post

This morning dream, well just short scene upon wakening.
    I'm watching again.
    A female is sitting on a chair and she is given a hand mirror to hold. This Is like an antique with elaborate coloured detail painted on it. She is told to study this carefully.
    A mirror reflects the person...ME..I think this is the going deeper within myself.

EDIT
    Back to add a thought.
    An orb represents energy. This could represent the bird`s energy outside itself maybe representing what we are encouraged to do. Project our energy outside our physical and connect with nature. Connect with the energy of plants and wildlife around me??? Just a wild guess.
    For ever I'll remember.
    Dreams are the doorways to the heavens.
    Look into your eyes and I see mine.
    She is part of your deepest thoughts.
    The destination is not the importance, but the journey. What we do here leads us to our destination.
    ( my soul. )

Merkabah in relation to Chariots (previous page)

The noun merkabah "thing to ride in, cart" is derived from the consonantal root r-k-b with the general meaning "to ride". The word "chariot" is found 44 times in the Masoretic text of the Hebrew Bible – most of them referring to normal chariots on earth,[3] and although the concept of the Merkabah is associated with Ezekiel's vision (1:4–26), the word is not explicitly written in Ezekiel 1.[4]

Interesting. Ive put much emphasis on learning about vortexes and spinning the chakras I wasnt thinking in this direction.

****The three wheeler bicycle made up of coloured circles. ( bicycle=vehicle, energy colours -circling, spinning. )clairvoyantly viewed.

****The young man holding the baby going round and round in a spiral.( their bodies were spinning) clairvoyantly viewed after a suggestion that I was to THINK about this.

**** the church windows in space spiralling round just before I came into land in the arena with the chariots during the OBE.I wondered why they were moving round like that.All I thought of at the time was energy field.

Clairaudience July 2016
    The word..

BIOTHERM

BIOLOGICAL THERMODYNAMICS.
    Wikipedia

Is the quantitative study of the energy transduction that occurs in and between living organisms, structures and cells and of the nature and function of the chemical processes underlying these transductions.

TRANSDUCTION.

1) The action or process of converting something and especially energy into another form.

2nd May 2015

The Alchemical structure? I googled these symbols as I had no knowlege in this field. So many. Could these symbols have been mixed in with what I saw on the text message of a mobile phone when it didn't make sense. I couldn't understand as it was all symbols. I described them as geometry symbols but at the time I was ignorant to these other symbols.
    For ever I'll remember.
    The destination is not the importance, but the journey. What we do here leads us to our destination.
    ( my soul. )

Principles for life transformation
    Robert Bruce blog section

"Everyone is indeed, at their innermost core, an enlightened soul that can transform themselves into an instrument of divine essence. However, this transformation is dependent on whether the individual chooses to project an image of divine essence upon the "mirror" of the universal soul, or to project a lesser image that is a distortion of its essential state of being."

Found this in blog section and from it my understanding is that we are each projecting an image of the universal soul.How we decide to project this image is dependant on the individual. I can try to mirror that beautiful part of me I was taken to meet which is I believe the challenge, or just be reactive to situations and show a false image of who we realy are.

Being given the mirror to hold and study carefully I think now is not just about learning about myself , going deeper within, but as the above says, to project this, to live this, to show this.

CLAIRAUDIENCE.

01/11/16
    Had been thinking deeply about something I had read and was thinking of the seeds that from being put in the ground ( or dropping naturally) can grow to the most beautiful plant,when once again interrupted in mid thought with,
    "INVESTMENT IN THE EVOLUTION OF CONSCIOUSNESS".

Yes, I suppose this can relate to the consciousness of the plant but also nurturing the growth of another form of consciousness can also help our own growth.

A few hours later,

Thinking deeply again about our own thoughts. An example, currently on short holiday and HB annoyed that there isn't enough choice at hotel for vegetarians. There is. I dont need much!the chef will cook me anything if I was to ask, but there's always something i can eat.
    So thinking of this and how I am happy with the situation but his thoughts were not got me thinking deeper about controlling our own thoughts when once again in mid thought through the day but I must have paused a second picked up,
    " CAPTAINING YOUR HOME TEAM".

Yes, managing, being in charge of your own thoughts. Being aware at all times.Bringing out the best.
    For ever I'll remember.
    ( my soul. )

This morning a short scene as I was wakening up.
    A lady wearing a black dress is standing infront of a group of young children. Im aware that I'm standing watching and listening. She very slowly sings a line and the children then sing together repeating what she has just sung. This was very very slow and soft...

' Things are not always as you say.....OOOOOOHHHHHHHH LLLLLOOOOORRRRRDDDD.

This was sung with such feeling, emotion but not sadness, more so much love. The oh lord bit at the end took so long to finish.It was beautiful and as I woke up I just felt I wanted to stay connected to this lovely state to be in and I just felt I wanted to reach higher by praying to the Lord.

Recalled dream eventually ( finally and it was
    OMG OMG
    Please please i must be going crazy but I have to log this.

I was just about to write about my dream when my i padI'm writing on started up loud singing a song I haven't heard before.

MERRY CHRISTMAS MUMMY. This was sung by a load of young children. Then a lady sings to the children about stars in their eyes and Roseary Beads.
    This was some kind of christmas song, but my radio is on in the background and completly different.It was very loud.
    Whilst it was playing I went onto u tube but all there is new is a sainsbury advert and its not that. I listened to the end and waited and another started up but it was just LOUD GONGS being struck repeating over and over.
    It has almost brought tears to my eyes because I just cannt explain this and it has all happened since starting to write this post.
    This is not how I thought this post would end and I have been feeling so disconnected. (And infact that was what my dream was suggesting, how disconnected I was feeling for the past few days)
    I make no apology for what may seem crazy writing because I know what I have just experienced.
    It was like one of those vera Lyn type lovely old songs.
    A group of young children singing to their mummy and mummy singing back.
    Beautiful.
    I can understand now why Franz Bardon suggests that diaries should be kept secret.
    Love it love it love it...no explanation.
    For ever I'll remember.
    ( my soul. )

Refering back to last post I can only suggest that

1) A big co-incidence that the song that started up was similar to what I had just written about. Children singing and a woman singing to each other.
    And
    2) something strange going on with my ipad.

Have found the song under my music section, a xmas album of 100 songs that I bought a year ago but had never even listened to it. It was song number 90.

have found OM Tibetan Sunset in my music section which were the gongs, but I haven't listened to this for a couple of years.
    The two arent even listed close together.

Im being cautious and grounded here by suggesting that it could be both co-incidence and i pad malfunction. Maybe this full moon played a part.

However a little food for thought,
    1) I had been feeling completely disconnected and had sent out a wish for evidence that this was not the case.
    2) I had been reading and thinking of getting some rosary beads to use to practice thought concentration.
    For ever I'll remember.
    ( my soul. )

Only two things I want to note.

Clairaudience,

Mind had been wandering on the little characters like knomes elves and sorts when suddenly I picked up
    "Presentation Of Animated Characters".

This Christmas will be the first for a lovely lady without her husband of many years ,and I know she is finding it hard. I was very fond of Ken and wrote about his death somewhere here in the journal. Was the time I saw an image of Jesus with a long white vertical pole above his head.
    She has given me the most beautiful card of MARY holding JESUS as a baby. I wanted to somehow say something comforting to her and find a special card but all the shops were full of Happiness, Jolly Presents, nothing special so I chose a blank one and sent out a request before sleep for some help in choosing the right words to put in the card.
    Next morning over a cup of coffee I wrote this in less than 5 minutes, no stopping or alteration.

HEAR MY WHISPER WHEN I'M NEAR,
    FEEL MY PRESENCE WHEN YOU FEAR,
    LET ME TAKE YOU BY THE HAND,
    THROUGH LIFE'S JOURNEY THAT WE PLANNED.
    LOVE AND LAUGHTER WAS THE THOUGHT,
    ALAS, PAIN MUST BE FOUGHT.
    KNOW FOR SURE OUR TIME WILL COME,
    WHEN WE AGAIN ARE ONE.

PUT THE BINS OUT, MOP THE FLOOR,
    JUST NOW THIS SEEMS SUCH A CHORE.
    FAITH AND HOPE IS ALL I ASK,
    BUT THIS SEEMS SUCH A HEAVY TASK.

WINE IN HEAVEN TASTES NOT THE SAME,
    BUT NO HEADACHE, THATS NO SHAME.
    SO ROUND THE TABLE RAISE YOUR GLASS,
    CAUSE FOR SURE THIS PAIN WILL PASS.

ENJOY YOUR DAY, OUR FAMILY TOO,
    BECAUSE I'LL BE WAITING
    CHEERS TO YOU.

No poet Lauriet am I but I hope she can take a little something from this.
    For ever I'll remember.
    ( my soul. )

Strange goings on with ipad again and syncronisity.
    Had sent a 4 lined rhyme to family member and was waiting for reply.
    Was just wondering if she had replied when a message popped up at the top of i pad reading...

'Twas The Night Before Xmas.......'..also there was a little red and white xmas icon

It dissapeared just before I could read the second line.
    Seconds after reading it out aloud a woman on the television says 'Twas The Night Before Xmas' ( syncronisity)
    Waited for message to come through but nothing came. Contacted her and she hadn't sent anything. No messages were waiting to be read and no download of anything.
    No explanation as to where this came from or where it has gone.
    For ever I'll remember.
    ( my soul. )

Woke abruptly this morning with what was like an explosion in the head.
    Recalled seeing a greenhouse floating in deep black space and the roof explodes and shatters into pieces with coloured fireworks flying out of the top.

No dream recalled.

Thoughts.
    I haven't had a headache but for the last few weeks have been getting sudden quick sharp pains in head.
    I wonder if this was one of them and my mind created an explosion scene.

Don't think was a brow centre strobe simply because all energy work has been halted for xmas. Too busy.

Greenhouse, well it certainly isn't on my mind at this time of year but I love my greenhouse, and this is where I love nurturing new growth from a seed to a beautiful flower.
    "Investment in the Evolution of consciousness" was posted previously as clairaudience when thinking of the growth of a seed to a flower.
    Ive had a greenhouse in deep space before posted somewhere in the journal during an obe. May add later when found.

Yesterday, Prior to this, finally house to myself I had spent 3 hours on u tube watching sacred geometry clips and going over the five Platonic solids.
    For ever I'll remember.
    ( my soul. )

Quote Originally Posted by susan View Post
    Woke abruptly this morning with what was like an explosion in the head.
    Recalled seeing a greenhouse floating in deep black space and the roof explodes and shatters into pieces with coloured fireworks flying out of the top.

No dream recalled.

Thoughts.
    I haven't had a headache but for the last few weeks have been getting sudden quick sharp pains in head.
    I wonder if this was one of them and my mind created an explosion scene.

Don't think was a brow centre strobe simply because all energy work has been halted for xmas. Too busy.

Greenhouse, well it certainly isn't on my mind at this time of year but I love my greenhouse, and this is where I love nurturing new growth from a seed to a beautiful flower.
    "Investment in the Evolution of consciousness" was posted previously as clairaudience when thinking of the growth of a seed to a flower.
    Ive had a greenhouse in deep space before posted somewhere in the journal during an obe. May add later when found.

Yesterday, Prior to this, finally house to myself I had spent 3 hours on u tube watching sacred geometry clips and going over the five Platonic solids.
    Hi Susan,
    WoW so clear symbol.....blowing the roof of....to be able to grow and develop...congrats

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

IA, I wish I could give you a big hug right now as ive just read what you wrote on the 'If I had cancer forum'.
    Sometimes people have something going on deeper within themselves so when they respond they maybe dont realise the other person is being hurt by their words.You must continue with your journal as this is for your own benefit and reflection.Your own thoughts within yourself are more important to you than strangers words.
    Its 18.43 right now, New Years Eve and in bed. Gave myself mild food poisoning yesterday from a boiled egg that had a damaged shell. Should have known better.
    Must work on intuition more closely. I knew it was damaged but dismissed the quick thought that it could hold bacteria.
    Anyway back to normal now but found this.
    http://zoharstargatetv.com/video/video/342

EDWARD CAYCE READINGS ON SACRED GEOMETRY.

Want to store this here.

Covers much in short time .
    48.30 mins in it covers

DNA
    The fabric of ourselves.
    A computer graphic of our human DNA shown as a twisted ladder but then turned to look longways down the centre you see what looks like a 6 pointed star. Could be interpreted as The Star of David. Also known as The Star of Creation.
    He describes as bringing heaven and earth together. The infinite within the finite. The sharing of the fabric of the universe found within the universe and found within ourselves.
    For ever I'll remember.
    ( my soul. )

Page 58 of 69 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 LastLast