Page 60 of 69 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 LastLast

Thread: Nursing babies

Re: Nursing babies

This (my) inner voice seems to be keeping a check on Keeping my thoughts positive.
    This morning as I woke I could hear the wind outside and knew it would be cold and damp as it had been yesterday. I was just thinking how nice it would be to go to somewhere like India( had been watching program on India)where it would be hot and sunny instead of here where its.....Fresh and Crisp and Cool and Breezy...
    Well these are certainly not the words I was about to think but looking back at them I suppose an attempt to stay with positive thoughts and try to find the good in something that would normally generate thoughts that leave you feeling low and miserable.
    For ever I'll remember.
    Dreams are the doorways to the heavens.
    Look into your eyes and I see mine.
    She is part of your deepest thoughts.
    The destination is not the importance, but the journey. What we do here leads us to our destination.
    ( my soul. )

Puzzled with this one.

Picked up " Multi Dimensional Dragon",

Then I see a roundabout that I travel on regularly but there is a coloured flashing arrow on the roundabout directing to take the next exit.
    ( I wouldnt normally take that road off because of the cars parked on both sides making it a bit of a squeeze.)

So this was showing me the direction to go down keeping me on a straight road.
    I didnt see any dragon flash up but it does remind me of somewhere recorded on forum of seeing a sky covered in colourful dragons all flying high. It was a beautiful awesome strange sight.
    Someone else here wrote of dragons.
    Need to do some homework on this. If the roundabout scene hadn't flashed up for attention then maybe I would just forget and dismiss but maybe a little searching.

I'm going to see what I can find on dragons here on the site first and add as find.

Aunt clair. 2013
    Cobras and Dragons are symbolic of the Kundalini Energy . This is a very powerful technique called 'Raising the Dragon' which will draw energy up the spine and through the kundalini channels cleaning them and raising the vibration which affords ease of projection to the higher planes and facilitates all energy related work such as manifestation , healing , meditative trance , clairvoyant and clairaudient communication especially with the Mahatma .

Grant. 2012
    I have seen and been with Faerys 50 ft. tall and as little as little as an Arc lamp's light. 3 have shown me a glimpse of their world.
    One thing I've noticed, they are very sensual. Maybe its because of their love for us, I don't mean human; but, our spiritual selves.
    Now, I've seen Dragons, which are another type of being. 2 live in my Lake. I'm not sure what to do. They see me also, but, I don't know if its safe to try and communicate with them. Maybe I should just let them be. I think it was that way when the Niburians were here. Ok off the subject of Faerys. I did start a Dragon thread; but, it seems as though no one wants to speak of them.
    For ever I'll remember.
    The destination is not the importance, but the journey. What we do here leads us to our destination.
    ( my soul. )

ELEMENTALS AND ELEMENTS.

Elements is a topic I've tried to get my head around often but elementals described as nature spirits or guardians is a topic ive always been a bit sceptical about and left to children's books.
    Apparently they are divine nature guardians existing here but in different dimensions.I've even read that they are here to safeguard planet earth.( interesting the link to my Men In Black.)
    Certain elementals such as fairies, pixies,, unicorns,...are linked with certain elements but my understanding is Dragons are associated with ALL the Elements.
    I think I can see where this search is taking me and I'll see where it goes. I suppose it goes hand in hand with my love of being in the garden and planting and trying to see auras but first I have a big hurdle to get over and that is to Believe . I suppose the creativity of the mind is wonderful and if I was shown a group of sparkling angels somehow which took me by surprise then maybe hopefully I may get shown or even perceive myself some wonderful elemental.

( even if I'm completely off track with 'Multi Dimensional Dragon' it doesnt matter. Its a bit of fun and all the knowlege on any metaphysical subject is good to know.

Maybe the road leading off the roundabout that I wouldnt normally take is the subject on elementals that I have avoided .
    For ever I'll remember.
    ( my soul. )

I cannt leave this out. This morning was like wearing those VR Headsets.
    Only twice have I used those sets, both being the last two xmas days. I loved them. They were so scary but fun. Left me screaming like a child

This morning woke up at 5.30 am seeing an image of an ipad and a message pops up but from the bottom of the screen instead of the top. I then THINK the message "ANY THOUGHTS?".
    So I sent out some clear thoughts that I would like a clearer understanding of the way forward.This business with the multi dimensional dragon. Surely I wouldnt benefit from focusing on dragons? Am I correct with elementals and elements?

Did a little energy work but once again decided I just wanted to go back to sleep.
    Woke up to recall dream.
    (Although this was recalled as a dream I was reliving it with the impact it had as if I was wearing the VR Headsetfor the later part of the dream.)

I'm in a room with a lot of older people. a screen is being set up in the front of the room for them to watch. I go to the back of the room where a nice lady comes over to me to tell me I have a lot of messages on my i phone. I comment on the amount and say they are probably all rubbish, but she is viewing my messages herself through a monitor and comments that there are some there that seem important. I may want to look at them. So she is looking through her monitor so I come over to view as well. Then I was just hurdled through the monitor as if I had entered it and found myself hurdling through space.

This was like a photograph I had been given to look at once and immediatly found myself in the photo taking part in the scene.

Now Im out in deep space in front of a planet. I can see it is slightly tilted as you can see a centre piece at the bottom like the bottom of an orange where the segments all meet.
    I say to someone "that looks like earth", the reply comes that it is earth.
    Next, infront of me is a giant metal claw like builders would use to dig out soil. It goes down to earth and I watch it dig a piece out and bring it back near me. Then a large arm and hand wearing an astronaut's suit with gloves takes the piece of soil and comes right infront of my vision and rubs the soil between its fingers as if showing me how it can be broken up, or what its made of.
    Then I'm flying to the right and now we are surrounded by large chunks of solid pieces looking like chunks of ice. All different sizes. I remember thinking how awesome this was. The astraunaut's hand then takes a piece of ice from a block with its fingers and does exactly the same infront of me again.
    At the time I seem to be working out the fact that earth and ice (water)were both elements .
    That was all I can remember.

To observe closely? To study what its made up of? Maybe I would benefit from a better understanding of the elements.

Back to edit..... I now feel the importance to understand just what everything is made up of from space to earth... Everything which will involve from solid to liquid to gas to plasma involving atoms electrons etc etc.
    For ever I'll remember.
    ( my soul. )

Think I missed an opportunity this morning, but what I saw first was lovely.
    Once again Im feeling dissapointed when it gets realy quiet.I know I shouldn't but work makes me tired and when I wake through the night I just feel too lazy and go back to sleep but then dissapointed in myself when wake up.
    Day time sessions arent long enough for me to try a trance state.

Between 6-7 am woke up . Recalled dream just to do with physical life. Even about what Ive just written about . Then I get on my back and just try to focus. I must start to fall asleep where I felt my eyes were open and I was looking to the right but I was conscious enough to know I was on my back and my physical eyes were closed.I knew then this was third eye viewing.
    I was looking through a window and could see a woman sitting at a dressing table all dressed up in 1920 black and white Charleston evening dress with the head gear. She was looking sad and looking out the window in my direction. I loved the decor of the room. I got an image of sequences and Tiffany lamps but everything was black and white.
    My viewing zooms away now outside and I can feel my body loosen and slowly raise up. Now to the left I see a faint outline of white puffy clouds but in the clouds very faintly are two white horses together flying upwards.
    Then its over. DRAT!DRAT!
    I feel sure this lady represented me being dissapointed at not going out ( on an excursion to remember)
    The window she was looking out on represented the other realms.
    The two horses I can only think represented the other part of me or my helper "Peter Pan" that I am.
    Drowsy again when picked up " The Face of Facebook".
    Could this be reminder that we have many friends on the other side? My facebook page is made up of nearly all family members.
    For ever I'll remember.
    ( my soul. )

A beautiful scene flashing up this morning but did I imagine this? So quick to appear but gone in a flash.

A woman looking as if made from white cloud flying through the white sky on her stomach (horizontally)
    holding a small white similar cloud like baby under her right arm.

This was just as I woke but before I recalled dream. Was a troubled dream I can relate to in physical.
    It was a feel sorry for Susan day . Even if I wanted to eat meat now just the smell of it is nauseating now when preparing for HB.Then he has the wine. Even if I had a small glass now I know it would go straight to my head, but it was the salmon that did it. Im trying and succeeding but mentally Im in yet another battle .

So this lovely image was not part of the recalled dream that included known characters.
    For ever I'll remember.
    ( my soul. )

Nature Spirits.
    Ive found what I hoped for. Someone reputable who's work I admire and trust who talks of seeing nature spirits.
    Without belief I may never experience,and good old Kurt has come up ♥♥♥♥♥s for me again.
    Talking for the Theosophical Society on 'Eyes of the Soul' he talks of walking through a park in Boston and coming across a large old Beech Tree with large roots like waterfall and was in deep contemplation about this tree and the parts of it when he suddenly saw a

'Great green gold flame extending from the bottom of the tree to the top that had a feminine presence of a head at the very top. A tree spirit.'

Then he talks of 15 years later reading a book by Geoffrey Hodgson 'Kingdom of the Gods',in which he had illustrated exactly the same as he saw.
    Been on Amazon but book is 1952 and not kindle and minimum price £50.00.
    So its not a case of me just meditating and raising energy wishing for visions or getting out but paying attention to what is around me.To thoroughly take in the beauty around me .To see the true beauty of the flower, to know all about it and how it operates and as one reviewer wrote on the book ,'...have to truly emerse our minds in the beauty of nature, a flower, a tree, you may see the wonderful beings of who tend and nurture the kingdom of the Gods, which is nature or the garment of God.
    ( dont know who said this but beautifully phrased)
    I may never see into these dimensions but now the belief is sound and I know I have been encouraged to study carefully, look deeply, think deeply ( investment in the evolution of consciousnes,when thinking of plants last year whilst sunbathing) and to see the world through rose tinted glasses.( seeing planet earth all pink and this came to mind at the time last year)
    For ever I'll remember.
    ( my soul. )

Intuition helped analyse a dream.

Dream.
    I'm walking into a room and my son is there. ( I dont recognise the room but then Ive never been to his new place but I felt it was his home) I'm holding a cat under my arms and I want to feed it. As I put the cat down where there is a feeding bowl on the ground with food in I suddenly see a rat feeding from the same bowl. I dont want that. I just want my cat to be using the bowl but my son isn't happy with me and tells me he wants them to share the feed.
    End of dream

The next morning I'm sitting in conservatory with wake up coffee thinking through the dream when suddenly I remembered the problem last year with a rat feeding from the bird feeder.
    I looked across at the new place I had hung the food this year and there it was. A lovely big rat feeding from the seeds that had dropped on the ground from the tree it was hanging from.

It can be so easy to get tangled up in elaborate analysis .Meaning of rats in a dream etc but by looking out of the window just at the right time it was obvious.
    Fact is by feeding the birds Im encouraging the rats (I live opposite a field)I dont want to be doing this but I must see rats as creatures just the same that need to search for food.
    For ever I'll remember.
    ( my soul. )

Woke up to singing this morning that was not connected to the dream.

" I do yoga everyday,
    You live longer or so they say."

Not a chance! Yoga mat tightly rolled up in garage probably providing a much needed home for spiders.

Quick flash of clairvoyance other morning but once again so quick.
    This was a bit confusing but it seemed to be a figure standing tall , high up into the sky reminding me of the Statue of Liberty but this was dark brown as if made of wood and the head was the head of a mother cradling a similar wooden baby. There was either a helicopter or a fly circling round the top of the figure.
    I suppose I couldnt make up my mind what it was because I was getting Statue of Liberty and getting wood so it could be either.
    For ever I'll remember.
    ( my soul. )

Last week I caused myself unnecessary stress .
    I think I was opening myself up too much taking on someone else's anxieties, getting the balance right is hard. Each day lack of parking at the train station caused me to be running around , anxious for the other person, trying to be one step ahead of any possible problems.
    Exhausting is the best way to describe last week.
    So Saturday morning recalling dream .....Im rushing to buy a ticket for the train. The other person is further up along the platform, but the train is coming and I haven't got my ticket yet. I call the other person so we can get on the train together. He walks towards me but completely ignores me and vomits yellow vomit all over his coat and just walks past me.
    This is when I wake up.
    Thinking this over I was just deciding that this was merely a replay of the kind of way the week had gone and that the other person was ill inside with the worry when I picked up ..

U. C. U.

( YOU SEE YOU. )

the other person being sick that I had been helping represented me and how I had made myself ill.
    I must remember the people in dreams represent me.
    For ever I'll remember.
    ( my soul. )

Page 60 of 69 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 LastLast