Page 62 of 69 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 LastLast

Thread: Nursing babies

Re: Nursing babies

Sounds absolutely refreshing.
    Of the end the beginning•In the beginning Our Self.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

Quote Originally Posted by susan View Post
    A walk in the garden was all I needed to switch off from everything else.
    The frustration from the holiday, exhaustion from overwork then the problems here just had me on a downer.
    So tonight after all that heavy rain I went outside, fed the birds,( I can hear them now) watered the plants in greenhouse, took notice of everything planted and took some deep breaths of the cold, damp earthy air and it was beautiful. absolutely beautiful. So still and quiet except the birds.
    I cannt help but feel this earth would be beautiful without man
    I am sending you Susan love and caring too, I am so sorry you did feel bad I felt it very clearly...you are such a Lovely and Beautiful soul...do not let these thigs get you...you are bigger than that. Blessings and love.

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Woke up twice through the night both times realy happy.
    The first time I was laughing and could feel my throat as if I was still laughing. Dream recall was connected to a question I had asked.

(There has been a couple of dreams I haven't recorded this week that have both had the same character giving me advice and talking to me. He has a male presence and was advising in a riddle type of way. I,m realy liking this person and feeling lovely energy from him and holding a deep respect for him. Nothing sexual at all. Just a high respect and liking very much with a very very gentle manner.)

2nd dream.
    Last night this person had been showing me some exercises which seems to suggest Binaurals, gentle bouncing ( NEWS) then rushes off ( very common theme) saying,' Meet me at the Houses Of Parliament on Sunday, 11am.' In the dream Im realy excited and happy thinking it was great, Ive got the job, but I,ll travel overnight so I,m not late.
    Next I wake up feeling the happiness.

Thoughts.
    Ive learnt that time and day probably mean nothing. Only twice it has been spot on when given these but since then Ive been dissapointed.
    So House of Parliament-- I suppose to me represents the main point where laws are made and discussed. Those that make them meet there.
    I had been wanting to meet who was helping me but more importantly to meet the extra terrestrials from a while back.
    The fact that a meeting with this person was suggested but I was to make the journey there could be suggesting I have to learn to get there myself. I dont know I'll leave it open but going to increase energy raising with Bank Holiday coming up. Must get back on track!!!
    I've learnt to always take note of dream characters that are there just at the point of wakening and say something relevant and appear to rush off immediatly after.Sometimes they will shift change to get my attention, to take notice.
    For ever I'll remember.
    Dreams are the doorways to the heavens.
    Look into your eyes and I see mine.
    She is part of your deepest thoughts.
    The destination is not the importance, but the journey. What we do here leads us to our destination.
    ( my soul. )

This was written 7 years ago on this site by Aunt Claire and I posted it in journal 2 years ago to motivate me as I was wondering if all this was worth the effort.

I'm bringing it forward again for motivation because its too good a piece to get lost.

AUNT CLAIR.
    She writes,
    Once a human enters a metaphysical path to have a " whatever happens, happens, come ci come ca" does not make sense. It is like giving up or " sour grapes".
    It is the purpose of life and why would one that is aware ignore this?
    To grow physically requires no thought or effort but to grow magically, metaphysically and spiritually requires much effort.
    It will not occur without discipline and dedication.
    ........do not accept complacency and give up.....
    .....none of us are nothing. None of us are without a legacy of spirituality. If you reach into your soul and connect with your Monad, you will find that you had unlimited potential.
    The spiritual evolution that has been affected by Kundalini has caused humanity to slowly raise its consciousness to fly universally, to hear and see the eternal teaching spirits.to think globally and to feel with greater compassion.
    One can contemplate, but without Clairvoyance, Clairaudience and Projection, the magician can not access the divine curriculum and attain Union
    Aunt Claire writes some seriously good stuff and this has been just what I needed to read.

Best piece of motivational writing I've read .
    For ever I'll remember.
    The destination is not the importance, but the journey. What we do here leads us to our destination.
    ( my soul. )

I think I've found the answer to my Church Windows Experience floating in space.In fact I've found some good advice here that can help me understand a few experiences I've posted that left me wondering.

The Church Windows,
    The very formal sounding announcements. The timing of them.
    Men in `black.
    Having a tube of some kind placed up the nose.
    Why I seemed to be encouraged to read the Bible.

Taken from. http://astral-institute.com/mysticis...he-paranormal/

..... As you travel mystically towards the Galactic Heavens you will find that you must go through a corridor which has stained glass windows of Christ and all of His apostles floating in the ethereal winds on each side. Why would this be? Because other worlds know Christ as Messiah just as we do. He has incarnated into many worlds for the same function.

My Experience.
    Page 56. 30/08/16. http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...-babies/page56

Now I'm travelling forwards very fast still with loud noise. Everything black. Ahead in the distance I could see something. A few things then quickly they are in font of me.
    These were like many different shaped Windows with coloured glass with different figures engraved in each. These were just like Windows you would find in old churches. They were rotating round and round.
    Couldn't get long enough to stare at any one in particular to see who was depicted when suddenly they re to the right if me then behind.Gone.
    Now sense of moving forwards in black again but it clears and gets brighter..........

.........coloured church Windows engraved with people, ? Religious figures.? Rotating suggesting energy movement.( I wonder if anyone else has come across these?)

30/05/17 mystery solved!
    For ever I'll remember.
    ( my soul. )

This morning I wake up from a humorous dream about someone being fast asleep.I was replaying this over in the mind and saw the funny side to it when just in that liminal stage I saw a card with a picture of Jesus on it. Then it turns over and I see 1 finger and as that turns to face me it has black on the fingerprint area.

Thoughts.
    Well recently I haven't been too well, fatigue and virus but still needing to work so too tired for anything other than monitoring my thoughts through the day with people.
    Everything has been quiet and once again I feel dissapointed to be so dis-connected.( or so I was thinking) But last night had me try to plan aid for a big financial commitment for a member of family.
    I was also writing up for other journal about looking deeper within ourselves and discovering who we truly are and what I feel I've been guided towards needing to do for this.
    Maybe this was the combination of the two. Wanting to help and wanting to know.
    I suppose a finger print proves identity, .....we are told that we are all one,...shared universal consciousness......I may change this as time goes on BUT the fact that this was a card??? You play cards. You play ! Am I reading too much into this now and maybe should just stop, but, Am I just playing at trying to do all of this ? Is this all just a game? I feel I've spoilt this post now but I'm going to keep it as it is because those are my thoughts at the moment.

Taken from dreammoods website.

Christ
    To see Christ in your dream represents perfection of the self and spiritual truth. You need to achieve self-fulfillment through love. This symbol has many personal associations for you, depending on your belief.

Fingerprints
    To dream that you are being fingerprinted,..........Alternatively, the dream represents your identity and individualism.
    For ever I'll remember.
    ( my soul. )

Quote Originally Posted by susan View Post
    This morning I wake up from a humorous dream about someone being fast asleep.I was replaying this over in the mind and saw the funny side to it when just in that liminal stage I saw a card with a picture of Jesus on it. Then it turns over and I see 1 finger and as that turns to face me it has black on the fingerprint area.

Thoughts.
    Well recently I haven't been too well, fatigue and virus but still needing to work so too tired for anything other than monitoring my thoughts through the day with people.
    Everything has been quiet and once again I feel dissapointed to be so dis-connected.( or so I was thinking) But last night had me try to plan aid for a big financial commitment for a member of family.
    I was also writing up for other journal about looking deeper within ourselves and discovering who we truly are and what I feel I've been guided towards needing to do for this.
    Maybe this was the combination of the two. Wanting to help and wanting to know.
    I suppose a finger print proves identity, .....we are told that we are all one,...shared universal consciousness......I may change this as time goes on BUT the fact that this was a card??? You play cards. You play ! Am I reading too much into this now and maybe should just stop, but, Am I just playing at trying to do all of this ? Is this all just a game? I feel I've spoilt this post now but I'm going to keep it as it is because those are my thoughts at the moment.
    Hi Susan,
    Our sociaty is a game and we have to play along to be a part of it....I think that it is crusial to see it clearly ..as you have started to do.

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

This morning saw a lovely image again in liminal stage. It stayed for a few seconds then just faded.
    No connection to dream.

A black and white landscape picture of the sea and sky looking from the beach with someone in the water but only the head showing floating on the surface of the water. It was wearing once again a tall headpiece reminding me of the ancient egyptians headgear and just one thin snake coming from the top of the headrest hanging down.

Once again one of those images that is so thought provoking and would make a lovely picture if only I could draw. This falls into the collection I started a while back.
    Will bring forward so it doesnt get lost and add to it.

INFORMATIVE IMAGERY.

1) Jesus with the wings and white line vertical above head...

2) A circle made of a woman (doing the crab)connecting to the man making up the circle.....

3)Black and white image of Sea and sky with head of man and woman in the centre both looking in opposite directions with the backs of their heads touching.

4) coloured image of side profile of a female head wearing Egyptian style tall headgear with fine energy coloured circles circling the whole of the head.

5) Black and white image of sea and sky with a head above water wearing Egyptian headgear with a snake coming out of the top and hanging down.
    For ever I'll remember.
    ( my soul. )

This morning a short 3-4 second dream scene recalled where I'm watching a glider flying high in the sky with 5-6 women all dressed the same standing on top of the plane. Suddenly they all jump off and at first I,m frightened they will be killed but all of them land safely one by one landing at the entrance to a cave and all disappear inside.
    I've got the feeling that whatever I'm up to in my sleep I'm not to try for a conscious projection. I've had scenes suddenly pop up just when I think of raising energy for a projection. One was suddenly seeing a security guard patrolling outside with me peeking from in a warehouse.
    I've had three different all suggesting the same.I dont know if maybe there is some fear involved.

Edit.
    Taking a leap of faith into the unknown ......comes to mind now.
    For ever I'll remember.
    ( my soul. )

Dream this morning.
    I'm holding a young boy's hand and I think I've just adopted him. We are walking towards a counter with a lot of people sitting around watching me . They seem to know this boy is in my care. I say to him " I suppose you are too old for me to hold your hand", and assure him I won't embarras him. As I look at him I seem to be noticing for the first time he has very bad eyesight.One eye seems closed and shrivelled up.
    He runs off excited towards a big man over by the window who has his back to us, and asks his daddy if he is coming too. A woman tells me that he was going to meet his father tomorrow BUT!...
    It was on this BUT that I suddenly woke up with a start, a jolt.

This could once again just be wishful thinking on my part as I had been thinking recently of dad and wondered how he was progressing. Also had been thinking of the energy exchange a couple of years back from the pink elephant written in journal.
    If I was to take anything from this its the way I was focusing on his bad eye. He could only see with one eye.
    Kurt Leland confirms within his experiences of anomalies thrown into dreams for us to notice and ponder over. This has been so true.
    This is two nights in a row a suggestion within a sort dream upon wakening concerning seeing with one eye. May increase my brow centre exercises.

Yoga is back!
    Yoga mat down for a while now but no activity on it.
    Yesterday things had gone wrong. Problems finding travel insurance for holiday gone wrong and hair colour gone wrong so feeling I had wasted hours and got no where. What could I do to feel I've moved forwards instead of backwards today, so mat brought downstairs into kitchen.

BKS IYENGAR, Yoga Wisdom And Practice book brought out.

4 poses attempted with difficulty . Janu Sirsasana .Head to knee pose.
    Gave up after one 20 second of each pose.. enough.
    Thing is , after I rolled the mat up I felt Great . I had started and every muscle in my back and legs had been stretched and woken up, I could feel them.
    Very very rusty but must continue. I'd forgotten how great yoga can make you feel .
    For ever I'll remember.
    ( my soul. )

Page 62 of 69 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 LastLast