Page 66 of 69 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 LastLast

Thread: Nursing babies

Re: Nursing babies

Flying dream so decided to record.

1st dream.

I'm leaving a small building but everywhere outside is on fire. This may have been a wood or field as there were no other buildings. Everywhere was flat ground. The only direction I can go is forwards. Behind me , as far as my eyes can see is covered in a ferocious fire. I safely make it to the next small building where I know I'm safe.

2nd Dream.
    I wake up in a small bed in a room I dont recognise. A dog is standing on the wall of the balcony I can see outside. It tips over the edge. ( was this to encourage me to get up and look outside?)
    I get out of bed and look over the edge of the balcony and my bedroom is flying high in the sky but I can see movement down below but cannt make it out. I seem to be thinking to myself that I've woken up in astral and this is great. My bedroom's flying.
    Then from down below a silver, metal, small robot type thing flyes up towards me. It has coloured lights flashing and about 2 meters in diameter. It cannt keep up with with the speed of my bedroom. I loved this , I felt safe and this was fun. Shouted " Oh Hello" to it and waved but there was no reply.

End of dream.

Back to sleep ,
    Woke up to vaguely remembering I was asleep in bed and someone stuffs a bundle of £20 notes on top of my head under a hat I'm wearing.

Back to edit as I've just remembered a brief dream from yesterday.
    Dream
    I'm flying again or more like skimming over the surface of water. This is the ocean and I'm weaving inbetween large groups of straw floating on the water. In the distance I can see people using the straw and they are making a giant bird box that is the size of a house. Its just floating on the water and has a large round opening in the front of ir for birds to enter. This was lovely and I remember being amazed at this.
    For ever I'll remember.
    Dreams are the doorways to the heavens.
    Look into your eyes and I see mine.
    She is part of your deepest thoughts.
    The destination is not the importance, but the journey. What we do here leads us to our destination.
    ( my soul. )

Quote Originally Posted by susan View Post
    Flying dream so decided to record.

1st dream.

I'm leaving a small building but everywhere outside is on fire. This may have been a wood or field as there were no other buildings. Everywhere was flat ground. The only direction I can go is forwards. Behind me , as far as my eyes can see is covered in a ferocious fire. I safely make it to the next small building where I know I'm safe.
    Maybe just co-incidence but have just read about the Mexico pipeline fire with fatalities that has just happened apparently within a field.
    I wonder if I tapped into this or if just co-incidence? I didnt get the feeling of any sadness or fear which usually is an indication, just the ferociousness of the fire.
    For ever I'll remember.
    The destination is not the importance, but the journey. What we do here leads us to our destination.
    ( my soul. )

Well its been I think, almost a year since a conscious OBE and do I believe in co- incidences?
    Had a short one this morning but non eventful. A lot to say about what may have instigated this but first......

Prior to OBE.

Woke from a dream where I'm crying on someone's shoulder saying things that have upset me. Something that A friend had said and I was giving the reasons why I was so upset at hearing this.It was so wrong to say and I was giving the reasons why. I remember word for word what I was saying.

Awake recalling the conversation I realise that the other day I had a quick naughty thought about this person and in fact in truth it was me that had the thought.

This dream was showing me the complete picture and why I shouldnt harbour thoughts towards this friend such as I did the other day. It is so TRUE. I was selfish to think what I did taking all the facts into consideration . I was wrong, no matter how fleeting a thought it was it was still a thought.

OBE

Happy to have worked this out decided to go back to sleep.Nice and cosy on my side not trying anything when I'm suddenly aware I'm in that space. No vibrations, no loud engine noise but felt myself slowly raising up. No vision. Decided to try to go faster upwards but as I thought this I felt myself slowly sink back , so no thoughts of body allowed.
    Slowly upwards and now along sideways and now I'm coming down and vision sets in. I'm slowly descending and in my bathroom infront of the mirror above the sink. I could see my two legs just dangling infront of the mirror. They had black leggings on.( thankfully) I own a pair but certainly didnt have them on for sleeping. I was lower than the legs. My awareness was back in my body but knew I was just watching my legs dangling. Thing is I couldnt move. I've read many posts where people write of this paralysis and from all the experiences I've had I've Never had this. About 3 -4 seconds and legs and bathroom disappear and I can now move. Opened eyes

Thoughts.
    I think this was more humour than anything else.
    A few days ago started reading Tom Cambell's ' MY BIG TOE.' Have had it on my kindle for 3-4 years but never got into it. Feeling a bit lost recently not knowing what to trust when reading and wanting to learn I decided to give it another try , and I love it. The fact that he is a physicist and worked with Robert Munroe in his early years of the Binaral technology just made me feel I was reading the right book for me. So this excitment and then deciding to get back to energy work and had a focus planned for my hourly sessions as discussed in estlin1212's posts I realy felt positive yesterday with determination to get stuck in there.

Maybe my frame of mind, my commitment I made to myself, maybe the hours energy raising through the day....... maybe a little of all these helped.
    For ever I'll remember.
    ( my soul. )

" Say Nothing And Think 'Why' For Those Who Do Not."

Picked up 2 days ago in liminal stage. Such good advice concerning a family problem I am determined to keep my HB and myself from getting involved in.
    This re-iterates the importance of trying to understand peoples reactions without judgement.
    I always feel good when I pick something like this up because the wording is put together in a different way I would speak even if it is what I am trying to do anyway. It just feels like there is support there helping and encouraging me.

Tom Campbell. Three steps to spiritual growth.
    A must keep here video. Priceless.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t99TLcjNzSM
    For ever I'll remember.
    ( my soul. )

Singing this morning as I was wakening up.
    The tune resembled the Australian soap on tv 'Neighbours'.

" Love Yourself And Your Neighbours".

Then I heard the words spoken,

" ...Your Only Doing What We Asked You To Do."

I felt grateful once again for this and it was much needed as recently I've been struggling to find a happy peaceful state of mind. The motivation just isn't there to do energy work and I feel dssapointed with myself for not controlling my thoughts and not doing the energy work on the body. Years have gone by where most of the time I've practiced daily. Just cannt see the point just now.
    Had been doing concentration exercises using the 3 D pictures encouraging the right side of the brain to work with the left side. I can now see them within 4-5 seconds but had to stop as I went a few days of sharp pin prick pains in the right side of the head. Its stopped now.
    I'm trying to grow plants here but everything is getting diseased.I just cannt find anything here that is lovely to admire.

So, " Love Yourself And Your Neighbours"
    Obviously how dissapointed I am with myself covers the first part.

Your Neighbours.
    Yesterday we had strolled over to the beach where there were organised marathons taking place. These were the locals to the village we now live in. I enjoyed watching people smiling, laughing , clapping, encouraging their children on. Boy Scouts wearing their uniform. I saw them as a community with their families having a fun day. This is so different to when I walk up the street here, Everything is so male dominated. Men dressed in dark clothes sitting on old metal chairs on the pavement filling the cafes just watching the world go by. Mopeds by the thousands filling the air with petrol fumes.
    I'm too strong to feel dominated by men. I just want to grab the women and force them to sit down and take up all the chairs.
    However every single person has been so respectful and polite and gentle.

Interesting the " WE " I know I'm here to see people for who they truly are and not to judge them by their religion. This has been documented in the journal for the last couple of years when I was advised to see them by their aura and the clairvoyant vision of a baby wearing a hijab.
    So 'WE'? Would love to know the WE.
    For ever I'll remember.
    ( my soul. )

Picked this up upon wakening.

" Being An Empath Is THE Biggest Step To Working In GOD'S Shadow."

I love this so have to keep it.
    Yesterday had been watching a talk on u tube covering Edward Cayce's work and because the speaker touched on the subject of being an empath then obviously this is where the topic came from. My thoughts went to how hard this can be.

If I love it I keep it.
    For ever I'll remember.
    ( my soul. )

Always good to throw in a bit of the science community to keep me grounded.

https://www.popsci.com/hearing-voice...-hidden-speech

Interesting but hasn't convinced me .

They advise ....

....."Regardless, Alderson-Day wants those who think they hear voices to always seek help from a medical or mental health professional."

I feel that for as long as Scientists have their superiority on the understanding of how the brain works then talking openly in public about personal experiences will always be judged as wierd or strange by the non experienced but clever community.
    For ever I'll remember.
    ( my soul. )

"LOVE IS FOR ALL"
    Picked this up upon wakening. I understand this.

Have been getting regular e-mails from an organisation called PETA. As the name hints at this is an organisation that highlight cruelty towards animals.What I've been getting sent includes Horrific footage of the slaughter or barbaric treatment of some animals around the world for our pleasures of food, clothes , make-up and others. It is enough to break anyone's heart. Find myself close to tears seeing the blood , the look of fear in the animals. We recognise the look of fear in the face of man but look into the eyes of the animal and its there.

Had been pondering over all the leather handbags in my wardrobe, purses, shoes. I love the feel of lovely leather but ????????????? What price do the animals pay for these luxuries? Its obvious.

Then I got remembering when I was in the process of converting to vegetarianism but still eating fish when I picked this up from 2015

Take from Journal

https://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sh...light=Lipstick
    06/02/2015
    Discrimination.

This seems to have been the theme for my light sleep from 7am- 8.15am.
    In physical I'm not aware that I do discriminate in any way but maybe there is small part of me that does that I'm not aware of.

The first bit was lovely like watching a child's cartoon.

I'm at sea on a boat with someone looking out to the water and a seal is half out of the water in front of us and starts singing in a male voice. It was lovely, as if for children , it sings something like

" follow me and come and see what the heavy boys are doing to us here".

I woke up and thought how lovely this was but then to the meaning. Almost a dread followed incase this was going to continue on a theme of giving up eating sea life of all kinds. I've given up meat but will not give up fish. I need to eat something other than vegetables. Dozing back off then saw a horrible sight of guts all over a floor and a lot of big heavy cleavers chopping this all up and blood splashing everywhere and picked up

" the choice is yours".

This has me awake now but I could then remember a dream from earlier in the night and it has someone cutting something and producing blood from it and trying to put it on my lips like red lipstick. I run away, I don't want it on.
    I went back to sleep very slightly and had singing again and saw a teenage dark skinned young man on the dance floor with a very young white skinned girl. She was very young. There was singing again but I've forgotten what it was.
    Thoughts.
    The two different coloured skins could emphasise discrimination.
    The age difference could cause disapproval which could be seen as discrimination.
    The fish could be seen as I've decided to give up meat a while ago after heavy nudges from the other side which didn't stop till I gave it up.
    Have I discriminated towards still eating fish.?

After finding this reminder in the journal it had me thinking of my CHANEL lipsticks, ( many) Then all my make-up, ESTEE LAUDER. My skin care CLARINS.
    Did a quick Google search to find they still do test on animals, even CLARINS.

Oh dear. Did another google search to find cosmetic companies that dont test on animals and only found one of them when passing through duty free . Urban Decay.
    This is going to be a slow process as I gradually use up what I have and replace with more ethical products for my use.
    As for leather goods- this will be even slower to replace items but as i feel the leather now I realise that this animal had its life taken away for mans pleasure.

I cannt stop it happening but I dont want to be involved in any way .
    Yesterday I passed a butcher shop on the way from the airport to our appartment and saw a dead lamb hanging up outside being skinned with onlookers waiting to buy.
    A cows head hanging outside another butcher shop.

I feel this is something big for me and will be done quietly. I respect the people around me and dont want to upset them with my views. After all I've gone years with my eyes closed because it suited me.

So 4 years ago I was advised that the choice was mine.
    I wasnt ready then but am now.

I have PETA to thank for this .
    For ever I'll remember.
    ( my soul. )

Who would have thought of plonking a CAVE in the middle of a strong current bang on the edge of a Waterfall thousands of feet up?.

Sometimes when you wake the impression that a dream leaves is worth taking note of. When I was at the hight of my out of body experiences, I knew they were real because I had instigated them and stayed conscious to record everything to the end. But when you wake from a dream its a bit iffy knowing when its just your mind processing everyday life and thoughts, or whether this has been an adventure with a little guided assistance for a purpose.

Adventures started but then things got more serious and the clairaudience started up and most of the experiences after that seemed to be simulations to show me what is happening in my daily life and GENTLE HINTS to be worked out that would process my thoughts to a more positive way of thinking and more of a compassionate tone .

So when I read of someone writing of a similar experience to one of my unforgettable ones the adrenalin starts up. Could this be confirmation that what I experienced (and left such an impact never to be forgotten )was actualy somewhere in non physical?

I read of this in ' THE BRIDGE BETWEEN WORLDS'.By ROYA SANDS.( SARYON MICHAEL WHITE)
    He has a U Tube chanel I subscribe to and describes himself as a chanel of ascended masters, describing the writing of this book as a ' Channeled fiction book. 'He also says that his work comes from Visions or Dreams
    I wonder could we both have visited this place? He even mentioned one of the main characters 'Roya' as growing up during Harry Potter and experiencing a magical, Harry Potter type visit.
    My first impression upon wakening was that this was like a Harry Potter dream.

In the book the characters have been taken to an advanced civilisation existing within earth and one of their sight seeing tours reads as.......

"13 The Fruits of Knowledge

Standing near the center of the map room, the two families soaked in the unusual sensation of the air, which felt charged with living energy. Every breath felt refreshing and restorative. “I want all of you to feel this connection to the sound of the waterfall from a distance before we go to the viewing platform,” invited Amaron. “This room was designed to capture the sound, just as the flow of the water beneath this structure was designed to help charge the air energetically. You will find that a lot of the structures in Lys were created to complement how sound and natural forms of energy can work together to amplify the presence of a field that can support expanded states of consciousness.” The sensation of the sound did indeed feel hypnotic and seemed to add to the impression that the air was alive, as if the air itself was exhilarated by the sound. From a distance, all they could see was darkness beyond, but as they approached the viewing platform, they gradually began to perceive a soft ambient light radiating from an unknown source. Amaron stopped at the entrance, as if to allow each of them the opportunity to step into discovery without being led. Claire’s eyes were beaming with excitement in anticipation of what they were about to see. Roya, Ami, and Mandy walked forward to the safety wall which came up to their chests. The edge of the platform extended beyond the wall of the map room in a semicircle. Looking over the edge, they saw the most magnificent sight they had ever beheld. Their jaws dropped open as the rest of the group fanned out on either side of the girls. Before them was a vast cavern. On the far side, they could see tall cliffs with spectacular twin waterfalls flowing down to the bottom of the chasm many stories below, forming a river that flowed in their direction. An even bigger surprise were the numerous slanted buildings on either side of the waterfalls which connected the floor of the cavern to its ceiling. They were the size of skyscrapers, with windows, balconies, and elegantly etched patterns of light in the stonework. Roya leaned cautiously over the edge of the safety wall, stretching to see the building beneath them. It appeared to be carved directly into the rock walls of the massive cavern. She saw many other windows and balconies and determined that the balcony they were on was about eight stories above the base of the cavern. They were right at the center of a building structure that opened as a semicircle toward the waterfalls. With a gasp of surprise, she realized that one source of the ambient light was the water itself. The falls appeared to be slightly luminescent, and the same was true of the river that flowed from the pool at their base. The river appeared to flow right into the lower level of the curved building."

from "Roya Sands and the Bridge Between Worlds" by Saryon Michael White

This is what I recorded almost 6 years ago here in the journal...

9th September 2013
    https://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sh...ight=Waterfall

Quote Originally Posted by susan View Post
    This morning I woke up to a wonderful Harry Potter type dream.
    Have had all day to think about this as I couldn't get it out of my mind , it was so entertaining.
    Woke up 4am to go to bathroom so settled down to some NEWS. I must have gone to sleep and woke up to the dream.

I'm in a really crowded locker room and people are pushing past me. I don't like it,I'm getting squashed.This is a school but it's new to me. People were getting their coats to leave and I tell a woman that I don't like it here. Two other people come up to me because of what I had said. They say I had better not tell the teacher.I walk along a corridor and now the hallway is square and I have a choose of doors to go through. I choose a door and a woman is in her room with a coffee table full of party like foods.She tells me her room has been taken over for a party.
    We both go to another part of the room where some friends are.As we talk around the table with party food on it I look forward and notice that the wall to the room that we are facing is all made of glass.

THIS IS WHEN THE FUN STARTED.
    I can see water outside moving fast all around.We are sitting in the middle of a flowing river.I feel amazed and get up to have a look at the scene when I can see below tops of buildings very far below and I thought they were under water when it dawned on me that they were at the edge of the water and untouched.It was us.Our room was sitting on the top of a massive waterfall.We were right plonk in the middle on the edge as the water goes over falling thousands of feet to the ground.This wasn't frightening ,it was awesome to witness. I looked up at the roof to see the roof was a cave. We were sitting in a cave.
    Now the show started.
    Flying high in the sky men dressed a bit like jokers all flying towards us.we are all standing at the glass watching the show.The men approach high up above us and line up, facing us and point what looks like guns at us. I'm the only one who ducks but then realise nothing can harm us here so I stand up and face them and we all get shot with coloured paint.This was fun.
    The next show was awesome to watch.
    Two massive BLUE figures approach. They fill up the sky. One is a man ,the other is a woman.he is behind the woman holding her on the waist.They fly right up in front of us and gently kiss and fly away. All of us loved that. This was a show we were all watching. This was the party. We fly down to the bottom where all the others are and a flying trailer of some kind has ribbons trailing behind and shouts to the children " come and catch me . " The children run and try to catch the end of a ribbon and they are taken for a ride.
    They loved it. this was such fun I wondered why we didn't have something like that where I was.

Now this was all I can remember.
    I know Richard and Tutor have both suggested that I the EYE might have just been the beginning so my dream may have started out with me just making up the first part ,but the rest I wonder if I did wander into the astral with help because I don't think I could have made something like that up. It was fun and awesome.
    Who would have plonked a cave in the middle of a strong current bang on the edge of a waterfall thousands of feet high. ??
    For ever I'll remember.
    ( my soul. )

I was thinking this journal was dead as everything has gone so quiet.
    No words, no singing, no clairvoyance, no OBEs . All that leaves me with is dreams but even those are hard to remember. I used to have such good memory recall of dreams .
    Much in physical has been more important but time to get back on track.

Other morning was half asleep when something prodded me in my shoulder 3 times. Thought it was husband but opened eyes and he had his back to me.

Went to bed yesterday having had a lovely day. Harvest time out here for the olives. I couldn’t resist climbing up one of the olive trees and stayed there for 20 minutes just looking over the red soiled field and rows of trees. Complete silence. No cars, mopeds, people. Just SILENCE and nature.Felt like a young boy,Remember being advised once to find my inner child.
    Well yesterday I did.
    ( 64 year old with the potential of a 14 year old. )

Note to myself. Must Get Back On Track With Energy Work.
    For ever I'll remember.
    ( my soul. )

Page 66 of 69 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 LastLast