Page 7 of 69 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 LastLast

Thread: Nursing babies

Re: Nursing babies

Using this little bit of space to put a thought to myself after reading kundalini posts.
    Why are so many people in such a hurry to raise Kundalini. We are here!! We can learn!! Which hopefully will raise our knowledge and understanding and take it to a new level and with extra input from ourselves raise our awareness even higher, but I get the feeling some people see it as a game ie step 1 2. 3. without the learning to live and give and suffer and feel and hope and love and nurture. Why do people want it? to escape from physical existence and go back quicker? To give themselves an easier ride here? It doesn't seem to do so for those that have raised it. If the word Kundalini could be banished maybe people would just aim to connect with spirit or higher self and take advice as pupils do in school. ( your leaving certificate doesn't come any sooner) . Off my soap box now. As I said just using this space to air off what I'm thinking. Apologies if anyone reading this is offended.

Blog Entries

Also removing the word ascension and higher planes would do even more justice. Otherwise, I think raising kundalini gets you nowhere faster than anything else. It gets you these abilities which people will cash up on, better energy flow, and higher awareness and connects you with your higher self. I found out myself that the escape from physical existence would make it harder to accomplish a goal. It is much harder in the spirit world to do that as we would already be in a place where we know we are safe, sound, away from illness, sadness, and pretty much colorings. I feel you made a good point and had me thinking twice, though I really would like to raise kundalini a couple of times because as RB said, it isn't raise one and done. I admit, I did want to leave existence now, but it is my mind telling me to leave. I thank you for writing about that here susan.

After posting I worried you might take this personal Germain 12 . This wasn't and I love reading your posts . keep up the enthusiasm
    As well as the school work.

Babies are back.
    Woke up holding a new born baby wrapped up in blankets when it opens it's mouth and to my surprise it said
    " Who Am I "?

Blog Entries

Wow. So what do you think?
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

CFTraveller, I wish you hadn't asked that question. I am so comfortable writing about my experiences but when it comes to interpreting I feel a junior,even though I have my own thoughts.
    Here goes... For the last 2 years at least since feeling closer to the other side and feeling more strongly about the possibility of being more than just " Susan" I sent out in my thoughts , wishes , to know more about myself and who else I have been.
    When I experienced the hologram of a young boy posted above this was my belief getting even stronger. After going on holiday and feeling so distant it had me wondering how much of all of this could just be my imagination.
    But I knew it wasn't . Authors suggest having an open mind and not fixing on one set idea. I've kept this on mind but the answer to your question is that I believe this was me finding out by (my self , higher self, other side) that I AM on a journey finding out about myself.
    After saying this if nothing else happens this has all been nonscence.
    Ps. Thank you for your offer to pm you . My Jurgen Ziewe book has arrived today and my other will arrive soon so it will take time to get through and thank you.

Blog Entries

This is my opinion. I think that it is possible at certain times in your life you will get these dreams. Breaking the veil one experience at a time till you figure yourself out. I look forward to reading more of your journal! It is very interesting.

AKEO.
    I think I've had a continuation of the previous nights dream.
    I woke up thinking the word AKEO. ( personally I've never heard of it before)
    Recalled dream straight away.
    I'm waiting in a back room with other people for someone to arrive.
    He comes . It's my oldest son and he's carrying a young child about 2 years old, a boy. He had brought him for me to see for the first time. I take hold of him and say how lovely he is and ask what his name is.
    My son says AKEO, he then repeats it a second time and says it very slowly like AAAKKKEEEOOO.
    I woke up at this stage. I find it interesting that for the last 2 nights I wake up just at the point of getting the question " Who am I ?" and last night a name. This was a dream.there is no comparison to an experience a few months back whereI was taken to a young boy to meet and immediately loved him from the bottom of my heart and this stayed with me for many days after ,and the scenery was not solid,more transparent and shimmering.
    Back to AKEO. I've googled this and it is a male name but I couldn't find anything about it's origin.People to this day are called by this name so it could be any century. I'll just accept what I got and not try to guess at things.( would have been nice to find out though)

Just a little add on here.
    A recap....
    ***** .OBE d above body then staring into brow area got tunnel vision of hologram of young boy in period costume( long white curly wig and red velvet jacket)

***** OBE ,( I think,because of the scenery although I recalled it like a dream and had no exit awareness) the slightly older boy whom I loved from the bottom of my heart.

***** Dream of the photograph (and had previous hints by dream that I would be shown a photograph) of the battle field where a young man was laying dead amongst other bodies and I felt immense sadness.

*****. Dream of little boy AKEO.

All males, now if anyone upstairs is listening and can help it would be nice to have a balance here . A girls name would be lovely.please.????

My mistake I've been given a name Marion before.

Page 7 of 69 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 LastLast