Thread: Have any of you heard of the biofeedback game Wild Divine?

yetzirah Guest

Have any of you heard of the biofeedback game Wild Divine?

Theres 2 biofeedback games out that deal exclusively with energy raising and lowering. I've found that it completely boosts and aids with the new system. You can even get a grapher for it to collaborate with others on energy raising methods. The graphics in the game are interactive with your energy intention, calm or willful. It's quite an amazing thing. It costs about 150 for the hardware and the game but it's the only pc game that fits a genre such as this. I've made huge progress with the NEW system by using it to monitor my progress. Check out the Wilddivine.com If thats not the right link just look up Wild Divine Biofeedback game. Take care people.

Looks neat but I dont have 150 to spend atm :cry:
    "The function of wisdom is to discriminate between good and evil"
    Cicero

Rob Guest
    Can’t believe I missed this topic. I also have “the journey to wild devine”, both games, and the light stone that comes with it. I have also purchased the grapher expansion pack and downloaded the free LSM, that makes me feel like I’m a doctor when ever I use it lol.

LSM is a “must have” for anyone with the lightstone. It is far superior to the grapher expansion pack, but can not be used the same way as the grapher expansion pack, in the way that you can get graphs of your levels of arousal from the game.

I have used LSM with my meditation practices and I think it is fascinating to be able to see what is happening physiologically to your heart rate and GSR.
    If you change your breathing rate, you can see this affecting your heart rate directly on the graph.

Be interesting to compare graphs, do experiments etc.
    Feel free to add me to your MSN if you use it.

Peace
    Rob

Rayson Guest
    Sounds very cool people. Oh if I were but to be rich and spiritual....

Dsmoke Guest
    I have it and absolutely love it! I'm working my way through the Wisdom Quest expansion pack right now. It's fascinating how much NEW has helped me with the game - I love being able to actually see myself making progress. The imagery is also very beautiful.

(I got permission from a mod to say this) I know that it's really expensive. My company is a distributor and we sell them at a lower price than the official website. If you want details, PM me and I'll send you a link.

yetzirah Guest

Biofeedback and the new system, graphs

I didn't know anyone responded to this forum until of course today, lol. Well, it's def awesome to hear that others have worked with the Wild Divine as well. I'm going to try to figure out how to put up some graphs--- I did it once with imageshack so I'll try to remember the process. I have several graphs illustrating different approaches in meditations.

Recently, ive been able to activate the crown chakra and get this amazing "cool water sensation" that begins to pour through the body. It lowers the s.c.l levels fairly quickly on the program. As far as raising energy is concerned, Ive been able to get the wave to spike as high as about 7 or more units with an alert yet relaxed state of mind(these appear to trigger the counter energy to the crown at the base chakra; its this really warm, electric buzzing sensation that passes thru the body).

I've been able to feel the energy in the air as well and practice a form of tai chi with this sensation. Even suring physical tasks, I can sense this energy flow through me and gives me a perfect buffer to shield from negative situations or thoughts. One more really neat thing about the crown energy that i've noticed is in the eastern texts written by the bhuddist/hindu gurus--- They speak of an elixir called soma that is sent thru the body upon activation of the crown that "heals all disease". Perhaps this sensation is the soma? I really have felt real liquid come through my nose, ears and pass down my throat. It was definitley not flem or anythng like that, was like water and tasteless--- Well, figured I'd share that. Here is a graph of me raising energy in a relaxed, alert state. I'm basically doing an 8 second breath interval while using the new system. Just click on the thumbnail---- and take care

[img][/img]

Amethyst Guest
    I just bought the base game and expansion pack combo from Amazon, they give you a $30 discount and free shipping. I ended up paying only 170 instead of 200 for both games. If you only want the basic game it will cost you $120. Mine arrives tomorrow ad I just cant wait!!!