Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Is this path worth the risk?

Re: Is this path worth the risk?

Wow. That is truly astonishing CFT. You must have been really freaked out at the time, poor thing.

By the way, I did continue to read your journal today (on my iphone while waiting to pick up my sons from school), but I couldn't spot anything, so I guessed it must have happened before you wrote the journal.

Despite my calling ET stuff outlandish a couple of posts above [sheepishly looks at the ground], I have actually done a fair amount of reading (and watched tons of TV shows!) about this stuff. I have heard skeptics say it's just a combination of bad hypnosis regression techniques and mass media influences. I have heard people suggest it's a physical reality, others suggest it's from another dimension - still others say it's both. As fascinated as I am with the subject, there is just so much wild stuff being thrown around about it, I find it difficult to sort truth from conjecture and fantasy - and I won't even mention hoaxers or government conspiracies here.

So you're saying it was probably extraterrestrial in origin, and not simply an inhabitant of the lower astral or something? And you communicated with it? What in the world would its motivation be to mess with people? My first assumption if it was an astral neg, would be simply malice. How did the experiences change to something wonderful? I'm really confused and extremely fascinated, so please forgive me for pressing you for more information.

Most of the ET abduction accounts I've read are extremely unsavoury, like some kind of space nazis. But there may even be multiple races visiting in different ways, with totally different agendas. Once again, there's just so much wild stuff out there in the media, I feel a bit flaky even looking at it. I prefer reading and watching accounts that are either scientifically minded (not that there's much empirical evidence mind you), or eyewitness accounts of strange craft by the public - especially mass sightings by multiple witnesses.

I also recall a scene from one of Whitley Strieber's books where he winds up having a dance with his tormentors - I never did quite understand what was happening there. I know it's not very spiritually advanced of me, but I think I'd be harbouring a bit of resentment.

BFWoman, did you have negative experiences at one time? Was it to do with Kundalini awakening or something? I've heard that that kind of thing can have negative effects, but I haven't been able to find out exactly what those effects are as yet! I get the impression of people talking about it in hushed tones, but no one actually says what it does. I've only been able to find warnings that people should only undertake a deliberate attempt while under the guidance of a pro. I'm guessing maybe a flood of psychic impressions or something that make people feel like they're losing it?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Energize View Post
    BFWoman, did you have negative experiences at one time?
    Most of my life was negative experiences.

Was it to do with Kundalini awakening or something?
    Well, that wasn't pleasant, and it took a long time, but the Kundalini awakening and the transformation that came from it was what actually fixed a lot of the stuff that was causing the negative experiences.

I've heard that that kind of thing can have negative effects, but I haven't been able to find out exactly what those effects are as yet!
    Spend some time going through the Kundalini forum here. There's quite a lot of information there.

I get the impression of people talking about it in hushed tones, but no one actually says what it does.
    It's extremely personal and individualised. I had a complete breakdown, and I'm not kidding about that. Lost everything that was important to me. Not a pleasant time in my life. But transformation, metamorphosis if you will, is not an easy process.

I'm guessing maybe a flood of psychic impressions or something that make people feel like they're losing it?
    In my case, a complete undoing and rewiring and I really DID lose it. Seriously.

BUT... I was a very dysfunctional, screwed up person. Some people have an easier time of it. I don't think many have worse. I don't suppose there is too much worse than what I went through. I can think of a couple of things that could have been added (homelessness, for example), but I have rarely heard of anyone having as difficult a time of it as I did. (That sounds weirdly like I'm bragging. I don't intend that at all. I'm just making an observation. I had a very, very rough transition, for a lot of reasons. Not everyone does.)

Basically, a full Kundalini awakening will strip away all your illusions until you realise that you and everything you hold dear, believe, want, dream of, love, hope for, and otherwise cherish is also an illusion. That process can be pretty unpleasant. Then, of course, there's a period of adjustment which can take some years, as well.

But back to the original question: Yes, it was worth it. In ways that cannot be described, but only experienced.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Blog Entries

It began long before I started my journal. Prob. in 1998 or 9, continued until 2005, when I learned to stop it by doing energy work on myself. Long story and for another theme.
    So you're saying it was probably extraterrestrial in origin, and not simply an inhabitant of the lower astral or something? And you communicated with it?
    No, I said exactly the opposite. At first I thought I had gone crazy at forty. Then I thought maybe it was ET stuff. Then I realized it was nonphysical and mostly related to negative entities, and then came to think (don't want to say 'believe', because at fifty-five I still don't know enough about the universe to believe anything) that it is more of a 'life path direction' kind of thing, maybe my Higher Self or guides or something, considering how my life has turned out. Or is turning out.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Just want to say thank you so much ladies for taking the time to discuss and share your knowledge. It's very refreshing to actually talk with someone about these subjects, rather than just read books, heh heh!

CFT. Ah! So it was reminiscent of an ET experience, but turned out to be more non-physical. I'm very curious about how it was transformed for you. Did you communicate with the entity? Did you essentially free yourself from what was happening to you? Did the interactions with the entity transform into positive ones, or was it that you simply learned enough about the non-physical to allow you to experience the positive aspects of the universe?

BFW, I will read the forum about Kundalini. My impression of the phenomenon is that it's a rapid (comparatively anyway) and powerful transformation. I also get the impression that it has a lot to do with a partial or total 'destruction' of the ego.

This concept of being striped back to bare consciousness is one that fills me with joy and fear at the same time. If our natural state of being or consciousness is being at peace and often filled with the joy and the power of true spirit, then the result could be a desirable one. Sometimes I get the slightest hint of what that might be like (memories of between life existence perhaps). But the feeling of attachment I have to my identity is fairly strong, which I suppose is natural for most people. Hence the fear of death and maybe the source of many distressing near death experiences (although I don't think all distressing NDE's are only ego based anymore).

This conundrum is illustrated for me when I consider the concept that people may go through many many lives. Apparently often with members of the same extended soul group. So while I identify myself as a man, a father, a husband and a son in this life, in another life I might also be a niece, an uncle, a mother, a lover, a brother or a friend to these same souls. Okay, it seems weird to consider I might be my son's little sister or something in another life, but it does force you to have a closer look at how you identify yourself, your ego, and how temporary it may be.

And this is perhaps the heart of the matter - that the transformations we are talking about are revealing the part of the consciousness that continues throughout - the core. The nature of that core consciousness is one I ponder often. I think I'm working towards eventually getting more in touch with this state, but I feel I need my ego to function in the world. Responsibilities, work, family, daily routine. Hopefully I can achieve some breakthroughs without letting down those that depend on me.

"You listening, Higher Self??"
    "I hear you Dude."

Blog Entries

My impression of the phenomenon is that it's a rapid (comparatively anyway) and powerful transformation.
    Powerful, yes. Rapid? Well, it depends on how you define that. And for some people it's faster than for others. I can't even say how long it took because I'm not sure when it began (I can pinpoint the moment that I gave permission/intention for it to happen, though I had no clue what "Kundalini" was or anything else like that), but sometime around 1990 or a bit earlier. As for how long it took... Again, hard to say. It's not an all-in-one thing. It's like getting older. You keep doing it until you die. There's also an adjustment period because the new way of experiencing the world is very different, and the old ways become unusable, even if you try to hang on to them. I've heard from numerous sources that the adjustment period is generally around ten years or so, though, of course, that's an ongoing thing, so your adjustment increases all the time.

This is why I don't like the term "enlightened" (aside from the fact that I don't know what "enlightened" actually means to anyone else and the fact that it's extremely "loaded" with presumptions and assumptions and dogma). I like "awakening" because it's an ongoing thing. Once you're fully awake, you have to get on with it, and that, too, is a process...

I also get the impression that it has a lot to do with a partial or total 'destruction' of the ego.
    Yes. Thought you're correct to put "destruction" in quotes. Ego never leaves, it's a necessary tool for navigating the material reality as far as I can tell. Ego is just forced to get over itself, which does feel like destruction (fortunately, for me, the clear understanding that I didn't really exist was actually kind of a relief, rather than a horrible shock; for some people it's quite agonising).

But the feeling of attachment I have to my identity is fairly strong, which I suppose is natural for most people.
    Yes. Completely normal.

And this is perhaps the heart of the matter - that the transformations we are talking about are revealing the part of the consciousness that continues throughout - the core.
    It's even more and even bigger than that. I tried several times to think of an analogy or metaphor, but I sound like a not-very-skilled wannabe Zen master when I try to explain it. That which can be described is not the Dao.

The nature of that core consciousness is one I ponder often.
    Here's a seed. Where and what is "the internet"? Where does it exist? How does it exist? Consciousness is not dissimilar. (In a metaphorical, wannabe Zen mastery kinda way, I mean.)

I think I'm working towards eventually getting more in touch with this state
    It's not about you. It's about the Consciousness. Consciousness reognises Itself through you (or me, or anyone, really). You don't get in touch with it, you become more transparent so that what truly is becomes aware of Itself.

I feel I need my ego to function in the world.
    Yes, but you need it as a tool, not as who you really are. It's an interface, nothing more. It's not you.

Responsibilities, work, family, daily routine.
    Yes, well, most of us have those. Chop wood, carry water. Or, in my case, cook meal, do laundry.

Hopefully I can achieve some breakthroughs without letting down those that depend on me.
    They're on their own journey, but in the long run, they're no more real than you or I. In fact that realisation was one that really upset me, far more than knowing I was an illusion. Thinking of them as illusions, that was hard. All part of the adjustment.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Most of the ET abduction accounts I've read are extremely unsavoury, like some kind of space nazis. But there may even be multiple races visiting in different ways, with totally different agendas. Once again, there's just so much wild stuff out there in the media, I feel a bit flaky even looking at it.
    I recommend Dolores Cannon's books on this topic. She's doing regressions for many decades now and she deals also exclusively with UFO and ET (abduction) topics. There are several books, all with transcripts of hypnotic regression cases. A thrilling read, but not necessarily always negative, it's maybe even outrageously surprising in the end for some abduction victims. And yes, accordign to her findings, there are multiple races and multiple 'projects' going on as it seems. Also a kind of 'overall project' to bring mankind ahead.

Here's one book:

http://www.amazon.com/The-Custodians...dp/1886940045/
    This collector of useless clutter.

Blog Entries

CFT. Ah! So it was reminiscent of an ET experience, but turned out to be more non-physical. I'm very curious about how it was transformed for you. Did you communicate with the entity?
    Yes, once I got over the fear.
    Did you essentially free yourself from what was happening to you?
    Yes.
    Did the interactions with the entity transform into positive ones, or was it that you simply learned enough about the non-physical to allow you to experience the positive aspects of the universe?
    Both. The learning came after the experience, but I was able to put a name on it. But we'd get into mysticism here.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

BFW, when you went through the most difficult time of your awakening, was the pain you experienced mainly from the chaotic process, or did you experience neg activity as well? Do you astral project at all now, and if so, do you experience neg thought forms or entities? I wonder if someone who has had an awakening deals with negs differently.

Hey Volgerle, thanks for the book recommendation. Looks like a good one. And in electronic format too. I find that the shipping price for book stores is often more than the price of the book. I do most of my reading on an iphone anyway (busy life).

CFT, please tell me about the mysticism aspect. I feel like I'm entering new territory as far as the nature of negs and how to view them / deal with them. It surprises me a little that the experience and interaction could transform into a positive one. How can mysticism be applied to understanding these experiences?

I've often thought that any consciousness made by The Great Spirit (and I assume it's a benevolent deity), would not be left to implode in darkness. Surely there's a spark of the Source in every living being and would eventually be redeemed somehow. I imagine that most negs would be misguided creatures tortured by their own ignorance and mistakes. From a lofty enough perch, I guess they could even be viewed with pity and compassion. But from my limited perspective, part of me thinks of them like rabid dogs - sure they used to be someones pet, but now they are a dangerous menace.

Hi DarkChylde, thanks for your reply. Had a look at "Kundalini and it's chakras" on Amazon, and it had a few poor reviews - people disagreeing with her info, including how many major chakras there are in fact and where they're located!
    How odd , that's exactly how i got my 5th eye working - with the amusing little tale afore mentioned .
    Kundalini plateaus are a very boring lull , everything comes to a halt , this book broke mine - i'd say i got my buck's worth of a bang.

Very interesting about your experience of broadcasting your thoughts! Makes me think of descriptions I've read regarding the afterlife, where deception is not possible because thoughts are mainly transparent (might be the 'higher' realms only, because I have read about deception being practiced in the astral).
    After life had zilch to do with with what i was talking about , i was simply overriding my thoughts via telepathy onto ambient people from an over activated chakra.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast