Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Buddy Request

Buddy Request

Hi, I am just starting to read MAP, I am also looking for someone who is new to this to just chat about our experiences together as well.

I feel like I am very much on my own with this and would enjoy talking to someone that I can share my journeys and thoughts with, and happily reciprocate. I have been astral flying on and off for a few years now but it happens when I am fatigued. So want to learn to induce and have more structure and control.

Learning all the time and hopefully passing a few tests just recently. So anyone up for the odd ramble would be much appreciated.

EWO

Re: Buddy Request

I'm always open to a discussion, been having projection related phenomena since childhood, started to get a better control of it in my early twenties but I am always learning and enjoying it. Over the last few years time and and attention in the area has unfortunately waned due to work and the like but always tried to keep in the swing of things.

Blog Entries

I'm not new to this but I learned conscious projection from MAP and so I can answer questions based on what I experienced when I did it.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Ooh sorry I haven't used the MAP course(didn't read where the post originated from) although I do have the old excel sheet Bruce and Mercer put out quite a few years back, which did help me in structuring a practice plan for myself. It may be nice to compare notes on different methods as well seeing as I'm not up to speed with the new material. Approach it from a few different angles may be interesting. Although if this is purely a MAP structure we're trying to follow it's cool, no hard feeling s here.

Thanks CF, I know I can always rely on you to help me.

BDeye, it's not necessarily about Map so I would love to chat about current and past experiences. Thanks

Hi EyesWide. I have only had a couple of Lucid Dreams but my goal is to have an OBE in the real time zone. Naturally Astral Projection will follow afterwards.

While I have never done this before, I too crave to learn from others and therefore will be checking in on this thread.

I'll try to post any significant break-throughs or struggles.

Hi Hotpod, I look forward to chatting with you and swapping stories soon.

It's funny when I came to this forum I had come through 4chan's paranormal forums and I had believed that they were all role-playing these strange paranormal phenomena. Now I have a better sense to keep myself respectfull and prepared.

Even still, my ego seems to take over and makes me believe that everything will be just fine. I am sure there are scary things that I will encounter but after looking over the self-defense forums I feel that I understand how to deal with basic things (should it come to that).

My path as a newbie is to first learn about AP and OBE and I am doing so by reading this forum and 'Astral dynamics' by Robert Bruce. Also, I am beginning to meditate and clear my mind, and I believe I have achieved light trances.

Question for my buddies in this thread: Is my ego's sense that all will be alright help me to achieve my first OBE?

(Just a side note) In the past I have had vibration sensations but have never seen dwellers or negs even during sleep paralysis. My instinct is also to 'just let it happen' and to not let fear take me.

Thanks everyone!

Hi Hotpod, being a newbie too I will tell you my experience and that is, I have had fear with my sleep paralysis. During this time I had no idea what was happening and why. I was not speaking with anyone about it and kind of went through the motions with it.

I gradually discovered that if I fought back it brought me out of the paralysis and within that I gained courage, so when it happened again I ignored it. So yes, having no fear is the way forward. On saying that I still get caught out depending on my state of mind.

I then found this forum and had read about singing happy songs and feeling positive when faced with the scary things that I guess we project. So an example was I flew up and came across a bunch of ghouls that were howling at me, so I started to sing a happy song and then invited them to join me as I was off to look at the universe. I went off and they just stayed we're they we're. That was really empowering. So yes, keep relaxed and try not to think or feel fear.

It sounds like your on your way, I find the whole thing so much fun, but I have to bear in mind that I am a child out there bouncing around so it's good to check in here with the people that have far more experience.

Didn't have a very eventfull night, yesterday.

Before sleep, I meditated and was able to achieve a heaviness feeling.
    At this point I tried to flow energy through my chakras starting with my thumbs/hand... working it into my arms. I began to feel a trickling sensation, as if the energy was actually passing through my body. Then I started with my feet, and felt the same sensation trickling up all the way to my head.

This is where it gets tricky for me. My dog started snarling and lightly barking. My eyes were closed so I do not know if she was asleep, but this woke me. I was able to calm her down and tried to go into trance again. =P

I felt the same heaviness but skipped the energy work.

I felt very very light vibrations more than once. At these times I tried using ROPE and imagined pulling myself up from my body. I could only picture me getting 4-5 hands over motions, and could not get out of my body. I did at some times feel resistance as I imagined myself pulling at the rope. Any input on your experience with ROPE technique would be much appreciated.

Because the vibrations were very light, I do not know if my etheric body was or was not creating my Real-time Body.

Also, throughout this process I am certain that actually moving my hands/arms would have woken me up AND that I was possibly not asleep at all.

Oh well, there is always tommorrow.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast