Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Question on my projection please

Blog Entries

Re: Question on my projection please

I can't remember the term CFT put to it, but these experiences remind me that I don't do that! My experiences are something like more cerebral. It's rarer than hen's teeth (even more so since I've aged) that I have physical sensations, that I'm on the border between physical body and exit.
    In a way I'm glad. The border-line stuff (e.g. paralysis) is not so much fun; yet, I still long for an extended RTZ Obe. :sigh:
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

It's all good. I have had a serious dry spell (last few months). All mine are generally RTZ. But I always try to keep from going to of the wall, not always successfully. I just get up and walk across the room, venture outside, (maybe have a fly around, keeping my house in sight). Mostly I just try to pay as close attention to my surrounding as possible. Still things do get a little bent out of shape (enjoy that as well though).

Blog Entries

How much I would enjoy that! Only briefly have I been RTZ, and what an eye-opener
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3