Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Question on my projection please

Blog Entries

Re: Question on my projection please

Quote Originally Posted by from your link
    Any new object in the real world is assimilated into the astral dimension over a period of time.
    Not so. Just the reverse, any object precipitates from the astral. That is it's genesis, in the astral, and why we can change our world with thought. Think it and it becomes. It isn't there but what it's been thought.
    Basic, very basic understanding.
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

Blog Entries

All that we can perceive and all that escapes our perception exists first in the astral. Once we recognize it, it then becomes material - of our world of perception and cognition. Things flow from the nursery of the astral into the material.

This is something I know to be true, even if it's only my opinion.
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

Another question....... This morning I AP I had a huge flash of white, a helicopter sound and was lifted out of my body in the position it was in, i went straight up and I could see nothing, I asked for focus, awareness clarity nothing.

There was this man on my back, he had a hand which I felt, I tried to get him off, I felt his neck he had short hair and as I squeezed his neck it was like rubber and I felt my hand. He had his legs wrapped round me. I presume it was a he. I was worried about having my energy sucked so I thought of my body and went back.

Why am I attracting the suckers? Also what can I do to prevent this, I did my sponging before I flew as I knew I was in a food place to AP but I did not have the strength to fight it off.

I've had several strobe like events, but one that was quite powerful, bordering on painful. I haven't read Roberts PSD yet, so I can't offer much help here. I'm exploring the LBRP, from a psychological standpoint the idea of having a clear space may help. I tend to just get mad and come out swing when nasty characters are about, although I have had a few encounters where I just had no way of putting up a fight(I tend to leg it in these situations).

Thanks B,

I too can come out swinging and fighting but I read a bit of MAP and it's my chronic fatigue and not enough energy work. The feeling of a person on my back was no fear nor sexual. It's possible that had I had had enough energy to see, I might have seen it was a guide perhaps taking me somewhere. But because I am so blind I won't take the chance.

On further reflection this being was benign and I may have missed an extraordinary experience. I am now brushing sponging and body bouncing as much as I can to try get my vision up to speed. (it could still be a sucker though)

Interesting about the energy shortage, something I should look into for my own AP problems, thankyou.

Blog Entries

I wanted to mention that Monroe had a similar (hitchhiker) and later on found that it was his own physical body. The feedback was causing him to split his perception a little 'off' and he realized what it was when he started moving his arms and found that the hitchhiker was moving the arms as he was- because it was himself.
    FWTW.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

The feedback was causing him to split his perception a little 'off' and he realized what it was when he started moving his arms and found that the hitchhiker was moving the arms as he was- because it was himself.

CFT I can't help laugh at this, it must have been a novel experience, although a relief to be sure.

I have had partial exits where I could feel physical as well as real time limbs, but thankfully never interpreted it as an attack .

I think I am actually getting it now. I had three AP over the weekend, the first I think was a dream to be honest but the second tow I was in the RTZ which is an event for me. I seem to be gently floating out of my body now, and have started to get that we're i am going has revelance to me, my higher self and my spiritual progress. Silly me I have just been enjoying the ride and not actually thinking about what it means to me.

I went into a room where there were a few men, I felt fine but it looked liked the 70's with haircuts and electric guitars. It felt like my old relaxed company and one of the guys said I am going to have a cigarette and I thought hmmm I was so tempted, then thinking maybe a spiff. So I said I wanted to go back to the bed were I was just being massaged and boom back in body.

NextI went flying off all over London I flew into a nursery and one little girl asked if she could play her toy flute for me but I flew off. Just then I realised how selfish I was so I went back and asked her to play but she had put it down somewhere, so we agreed to do it later. I flew round had a cheeky old man look up my skirt which made me laugh. Saw a big fire of black smoke so kept away from that. I also has a companion who kept changing I remember feeling comfortable them.

So on reflection and anyone can jump in.......I think I don't want to go back to my past behaviour and that was the first projection. The second shows me I am still a little girl on my spiritual path, that I need to slow down and engage more with the people that I meet, rather than fly around aimlessly thirsty for visuals. (perhaps I am being selfish full stop about something ) I kept away from the fire, so I can look after myself, and I am no longer afraid of the passenger that seems completely friendly and benign that I have been fighting off me for months. Maybe I am becoming more at ease with myself in the astral world.

I feel like I have direction and a quest. So apart from my reality pain. I am very happy that my eyes are now actually wide open.

I think it's very cool that you're able to look past the sights and sounds and actually try to find a deeper motivation behind the trip. Glad you had some good outings this weekend. Keep us posted.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast