Its probably not worth anyone's time to try and convince skeptics. Other than individuals like robert bruce, you and me, and ppl on this forum being pretty much the for front poster boys for this type of work in today's day and age...Science and the eventual increase of knowledge in our society be the key!

Science will eventually have to progress to spiritual/dimensional levels, at that point and even before; knowledge of the entire brain/mind will be complete and that in itself will unlock the door to psychic phenomena and probably much more.

I am sure other technology's will also play a key part in it.

I have pretty much come to realize that the majority of problems that we all face with astral projection and spiritual matters all have to do with different aspects of our physical bodies. Our ability to concentrate fully, our ability to relax, our health, even our beliefs play a huge part of exerting pressure on our physical bodies. Once these aspects are understood, controlled, and developed to a very high level and integrated into society (schools, daily life...)than psychic phenomena will be the norm.

that's just what i believe though... who knows when that time will come, maybe 50-100-200 years?

It sucks really, i dont kno about you guys but i am frustrated. I know that i would be able to make way more progress with my life and astral projection/spirtuality if this stuff was common knowledge and accepted as a part of life. Instead if you even mention it people, they will look at you like a fool, and that can really burn your progress.