Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Extreme sports: Awakening

Blog Entries

Re: Extreme sports: Awakening

Quote Originally Posted by Eyeswideopen View Post
    Oh my god there is so much to learn and unlearn.
    Mostly unlearn. You do get to a point where you understand there are no questions, nothing to learn, nothing to do, and everything is optional. Like I said, disorienting.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Energize View Post
    Okay then, I surrender.
    Okay, then. Buckle your seatbelt. It's going to be a hell of a ride.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyWoman View Post
    I can't imagine how there could NOT be an adjustment period. It's like spending your entire life bound by gravity and suddenly finding yourself weightless. Navigation is entirely different, familiar ways of doing things no longer work, reference points are removed or changed.
    Seven & a half years on, i am still in this 'adjustment period', i have still not fathomed out how to continuously navigate in a better way. I know the potential to do so exists, as i have experienced this many times. However it seems the mental understandings of the 'how to' i am still learning /working out & also the capabilities of the 'how to' are seemingly needing more practice to embed, so as to become more readily available for me to use continuously.

Barbara Marciniak & the P.'s say that one of the reasons we are here is to 'learn how to use our biological computer'

This is what i am still busily focused /working on more than 7 yrs. later
    " the core of spirituality is to optimize your personal evolution" ~ Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Energize View Post
    EWO: I only stumbled on Eckart Tolle recently (last few months), and I've really enjoyed watching him on youtube. The way he presents the concepts is in really simple terms, easy to understand. Great insights for me. I especially like the way a playful sense of humour is always with him - like a mischievous garden gnome heh heh! That thing he does where he looks around pensively, mimicking the ego mind always cracks me up. I'll try and track down the one about content ego vs structural ego. I don't think I've seen that one.

Hi Frater.Akenu! That's very encouraging indeed.

Quick, somebody grab CFTraveler, she's getting away!

Okay then, I surrender.

*If enlightenment is somewhere to get to, then you will never get there

*If the world as we know it is insanity, awakening is a RETURN to sanity, nothing is gained, everything non-essential is lost

*The western mind often has trouble with the erroneous ideas put forth by eastern gurus and such throughout the previous decades, because many of these "gurus" were charismatic, people choose to believe them, even when they are talking ♥♥♥♥

*No man nor god holds a copyright on "truth"

*There is nothing to be saved from, and nowhere to go

*What we call "love" in our mind is a mental construct

*What we FEEL in our body is energy, without any labels, or philosophy

This intelligent energy binds together all of existence, beats your heart, makes cells divide and grow, makes the cows milk flow to its calf, collapses stars, grows all the flowers, births new worlds, binds everything in material creation, exists within space and time while simultaneous existing outside of space and time, and it exists whether people "believe" in it or not.

*If you were to imagine a giant living organism, you might consider yourself an individual cell in the body of that larger organism, an essential part of the whole, nothing would exist outside of that organism, for it literally is everything that exists, and contains all possibilities within it, while it itself may have other probable selves, that it may or may not be aware of, as it it not finished and done, but grows as we grow, and learns as we learn.

*From the larger organisms point of view, you are free to pay attention to it, or ignore it

*Within you is a personal communication mechanism between you and the larger organism, as there is in all life, the cells in your body are talking to you now, but do you listen?

*What is the one rule/quality of all life? Growth.

These are my opinions, and they may be wrong.
    “Vision without action is daydream.
    Action without vision is nightmare.”
    —Japanese Proverb

Quote Originally Posted by John Sorensen View Post
    *If enlightenment is somewhere to get to, then you will never get there

*If the world as we know it is insanity, awakening is a RETURN to sanity, nothing is gained, everything non-essential is lost

*The western mind often has trouble with the erroneous ideas put forth by eastern gurus and such throughout the previous decades, because many of these "gurus" were charismatic, people choose to believe them, even when they are talking ♥♥♥♥

*No man nor god holds a copyright on "truth"

*There is nothing to be saved from, and nowhere to go

*What we call "love" in our mind is a mental construct

*What we FEEL in our body is energy, without any labels, or philosophy

This intelligent energy binds together all of existence, beats your heart, makes cells divide and grow, makes the cows milk flow to its calf, collapses stars, grows all the flowers, births new worlds, binds everything in material creation, exists within space and time while simultaneous existing outside of space and time, and it exists whether people "believe" in it or not.

*If you were to imagine a giant living organism, you might consider yourself an individual cell in the body of that larger organism, an essential part of the whole, nothing would exist outside of that organism, for it literally is everything that exists, and contains all possibilities within it, while it itself may have other probable selves, that it may or may not be aware of, as it it not finished and done, but grows as we grow, and learns as we learn.

*From the larger organisms point of view, you are free to pay attention to it, or ignore it

*Within you is a personal communication mechanism between you and the larger organism, as there is in all life, the cells in your body are talking to you now, but do you listen?

*What is the one rule/quality of all life? Growth.

These are my opinions, and they may be wrong.
    Hi John,
    I do think/feel very much as you do, but if we look at the "lables" we give to fenomen is where we differ a bit.
    You call the label LOVE for a mental structure...so what do you want to call the "healing" energy...??
    We have to give labels to be able to communicate, but we have to peal away the beliefsystem´s to get down to the original energy, but still we have to use label´s to be able to communitcate, or how should we do to be understood what we are talking about otherwise??
    LOVE is for me the organism what we are living in as a cell...LOVE is what many call GOD in the infinity. Not the god´s in duality, they are premonition about what is the outermost everything the real LOVE.
    And I will say as you do....this is my opinion, and I might be wrong

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post
    Hi John,
    I do think/feel very much as you do, but if we look at the "lables" we give to fenomen is where we differ a bit.
    You call the label LOVE for a mental structure...so what do you want to call the "healing" energy...??
    We have to give labels to be able to communicate, but we have to peal away the belief system´s to get down to the original energy, but still we have to use label´s to be able to communicate, or how should we do to be understood what we are talking about otherwise??
    LOVE is for me the organism what we are living in as a cell...LOVE is what many call GOD in the infinity. Not the god´s in duality, they are premonition about what is the outermost everything the real LOVE.
    And I will say as you do....this is my opinion, and I might be wrong

Love
    ia

Well, I'll say what human ego calls "love" is often attachment, a wanting,rather than giving.

The resonant frequency of the human organism (which is measurable in electro-magnetic terms) that promotes cellular growth, good health, strong immunity, feelings of bliss and joy, and is directly influenced by our thoughts, feelings, emotions and actions, I would perhaps call love.

My point is that it is an internal energy state, our natural state if you will, where we function at our best, but any words are a concept, and I often find people do not actually know the frequency of love, only "thoughts about it".

Greg Braden actually refers to it as "The Science of Compassion", and traces it back for over 2000 years in various religious and spiritual traditions.

To me, love is what you radiate outward to the world, and to everyone you encounter, it is not (for me) a "wanting" or asking for anything, it is a choice and a way to live and practice.

Love never makes you feel like anything "less" or "broken", love makes you feel expanded, joyful, even in the worst moments of life, when we accept whatever is going on, we have love for ourselves, our planet and our human family.

From my perspective, love is not something we "do", it is what we are, it is the core of our very self, free of all thoughts, concepts and time.

The love of Spirit flows through all of us when we allow it, and is not dependant on anything in the material world.
    “Vision without action is daydream.
    Action without vision is nightmare.”
    —Japanese Proverb

Quote Originally Posted by John Sorensen View Post
    Well, I'll say what human ego calls "love" is often attachment, a wanting,rather than giving.

The resonant frequency of the human organism (which is measurable in electro-magnetic terms) that promotes cellular growth, good health, strong immunity, feelings of bliss and joy, and is directly influenced by our thoughts, feelings, emotions and actions, I would perhaps call love.

My point is that it is an internal energy state, our natural state if you will, where we function at our best, but any words are a concept, and I often find people do not actually know the frequency of love, only "thoughts about it".

Greg Braden actually refers to it as "The Science of Compassion", and traces it back for over 2000 years in various religious and spiritual traditions.

To me, love is what you radiate outward to the world, and to everyone you encounter, it is not (for me) a "wanting" or asking for anything, it is a choice and a way to live and practice.

Love never makes you feel like anything "less" or "broken", love makes you feel expanded, joyful, even in the worst moments of life, when we accept whatever is going on, we have love for ourselves, our planet and our human family.

From my perspective, love is not something we "do", it is what we are, it is the core of our very self, free of all thoughts, concepts and time.

The love of Spirit flows through all of us when we allow it, and is not dependant on anything in the material world.
    Thank you John for being so clear...I now see why I get so dissapointed because in my world LOVE is not a want...it is freeing you and giving you courage and self confidence....I am never using LOVE in wanting way, because as you say wanting is not LOVE it is controlling or what ever minimizing of a individual....
    And a big YES to ...LOVE is not we "do" it is what we are....totally agreed.

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3