Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What IS their business anyway?

Blog Entries

What IS their business anyway?

I've often wondered why dream people don't marvel when I'm flying around? It doesn't seem to be surprising, but none of them are flying. They stay on the ground. I soar up and over and they just go about their business!
    I've had maybe a hundred people in a dream but I never meet anybody else flying. These people just do what they do. What are they DOING? They're just like 'extras' in a movie. I mean, if I'm flying; that's pretty remarkable! but they just muddle on.
    I don't know, I've always been a little curious about this.
    Last edited by eyeoneblack; 13th March 2013 at 05:00 AM.
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

Blog Entries

Re: What IS their business anyway?

I have the same experience. I sometimes tell them they can, and they simply shrug and go about their own business.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

I was in the astral somewhere, I flew up and got into the plane where it's all stars and not much else but I kept asking/shouting for astral flyers and I saw some. I can't remember talking to them though as I was still flying too fast.

maybe non-lucid dreamers who could not be bothered by lucid flyers?

i once got lucid in a class and tried to 'wake up' a class mate, but she told me to leave her alone, as said, they can't be bothered
    This collector of useless clutter.

Blog Entries

I'm thinkin' about the data-processing power it must take to produce a lucid dream. I wonder if the 'quantum' computer could even do it. The characters, the buildings, the landscape and ever changing reality. Blows my mind! What a thing we are!!!!!
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

Blog Entries

I've thought about it more since the first post- if they are self characters, then it would follow that they'd know they can fly, and why wouldn't they want to? So if it's other projectors maybe they're not lucid enough to think critically. It's interesting, because sometimes my dcs know what's going on, but most of the time they don't seem to.
    Kinda points to them not being self aspects, or at least not lucid ones. Even window dressing though, I'd assume they'd just blindly imitate me, and they don't, they seem to genuinely 'not get it'.
    Hmmm.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    I've thought about it more since the first post- if they are self characters, then it would follow that they'd know they can fly, and why wouldn't they want to? So if it's other projectors maybe they're not lucid enough to think critically. It's interesting, because sometimes my dcs know what's going on, but most of the time they don't seem to.
    Kinda points to them not being self aspects, or at least not lucid ones. Even window dressing though, I'd assume they'd just blindly imitate me, and they don't, they seem to genuinely 'not get it'.
    Hmmm.
    Yes C. THOSE are the sort of questions I'm thinking of. This morning I 'created' a most beautiful, colorful creature with the head of a rodent but the rest of the body insect or bird-like. It would wrap up in its wings to hide. I asked my ex to be real still so she could see it unfold and fly, but she was figetey and I got upset with her for spoiling the show.

Just amazing, that's all!!! I got to know a very young couple - he had to move home, and she had no place to go. They were being evicted. They were cute and I liked them - they had piercings like kids do today. I wanted to help, but didn't quite know how.

But my point is, I was 'engaged' with them and the creature - they were'nt extras, but players in the dream which told a story. I never cease to be facinated by the phenomenon of dreaming.

I copied this to my dream journal for further thoughts...
    Last edited by eyeoneblack; 15th March 2013 at 03:28 PM.
    - E Hubbard

Maybe, the characters in our dreams - lucid dreams or not - could be ego projections in a Jungian sense. Or aspects of persona, or shadow? In any event, how can we discern if a dream character is someone/something not of our Self or not?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kcsobko View Post
    Maybe, the characters in our dreams - lucid dreams or not - could be ego projections in a Jungian sense. Or aspects of persona, or shadow? In any event, how can we discern if a dream character is someone/something not of our Self or not?
    Well put. Like the dream I posted above, I understand the Jungian projection of dream characters. But I remember a dream where I was flying over a city, downtown full of people and to a neighborhood where people were walking the streets. I noticed a figure in an overcoat and hat and swooped down to have a look at him. He had an iqauna face. We looked at each other and he just kept on walking.
    I wonder here if there are actual astral 'places and people' that exist independently of the Jungian dream - maybe on a shared or communal psyche?
    - E Hubbard

Quote Originally Posted by eyeoneblack View Post
    I've often wondered why dream people don't marvel when I'm flying around? It doesn't seem to be surprising, but none of them are flying. They stay on the ground. I soar up and over and they just go about their business!
    I've had maybe a hundred people in a dream but I never meet anybody else flying. These people just do what they do. What are they DOING? They're just like 'extras' in a movie. I mean, if I'm flying; that's pretty remarkable! but they just muddle on.
    I don't know, I've always been a little curious about this.
    They might not be able to fly even if they wanted to. Could this be because they don't think they could fly? Or maybe because their astral bodies' vibrations are too low or are depleted of astral energy?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast