Thread: Moment when born

Blog Entries

Moment when born

Didn't know which section to post this in, so I thought about this at the bottom of everything.

I was wondering why some babies are born either dead or if they are born early usually have to stay at the hospital? I know that this will sound like i'm answering my own question, but is it possibly because they were not ready and haven't finished their lessons yet and it is not their time?

I wondering this because I remember the day I was born. The pain from where they were going to place the IV in my body. I wasn't really conscious, but out of my body looking at what was happening. They were trying to place the needle into all these different parts of my body but it did not work anywhere else but at the top of the head. It must have been traumatic. Anyways I always was looking for an answer to this question and if in the first paragraph is the answer, could someone confirm it?

Re: Moment when born

I think so. "Not wanting to be here" at birth can produce physical effects in the body, ranging from the minor to the dramatic (death.) If a soul doesn't want to be here, at birth would be the easiest time to "check out" (or float out of body as you'd described)...you're not as invested in your body mentally as you are as an adult, and your energy isn't as enmeshed and identified with it, either.

I've heard from a skilled healer who I respect that people with scoliosis (unusual sideways curvature of the spine) often didn't want to incarnate when they were heading into the "experience of being a person." I know of a couple people with scoliosis who felt "out of place" here until their late 20s or even 30s. I have scoliosis also...people always said I was "different" and close friends joke that I'm a space alien! No joke...people catch on that you don't "belong" (at least I have a sense of humor about it now heh heh)...