Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: My Element

Blog Entries

Re: My Element

Just a conjecture: I was born on the cusp of Cancer/Leo yet I seem to be Cancer to the hilt, no Leo. Which leads me to wondering if the strength of the sign intensifies at the cusp - like a setting sun over the ocean?
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

I've been told I'm cusp cancer/leo as well. Don't how it affects things though.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BDeye View Post
    I've been told I'm cusp cancer/leo as well. Don't how it affects things though.
    Well, with which do you indentify? I mean, Cancer/Leo are diametric opposites, so are you ego driven or more often 'wanting' of ego? Do you cry when another person crys? Do conive and contrive or go with the flow?
    My B-day is July 19, what is yours?
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

23 july and I suppose go with the flow, with a bit of ego.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BDeye View Post
    23 july and I suppose go with the flow, with a bit of ego.
    That works for me, but some calendars would put you in Leo. It's a curious blend
    - E Hubbard

6. Re: My Element

I'm a monkey, saggittarius, and my element is fire. Always knew I was fire, my temperament has always shown it, a lot of people say my personality acts like a catalyst too. Opposite sign is gemini which is probably why I can't connect with my dad AT ALL, and my only considered nemesis when I was little was a gemini.

When I was in my pre-teens my friends and I were really into astrology. We called our group "The Elements" and knew each other really well. 2 airs, 1 water, 1 earth, 1 fire. All personalities definitely fit into each.

Blog Entries

Cancer's opposite is Capricorn. My son-in-law is Capricorn, and because he's taking good care of my daughter I like him a lot. But historically Capricorns are a real challenge for me if i have to get very close to them. Let me just say, we don't play well together.
    - E Hubbard