Thread: Bardon's Mental and Astral Wandering vs Astral Projection

Blog Entries

Bardon's Mental and Astral Wandering vs Astral Projection

I know what Bardon means with the mental wandering as this is used for the projection of consciousness either into some inanimate object, plant or human being.

I want to know about the Astral Wandering vs Astral Projection.

In IIH, Bardon claims that if anyone touches you while you are wandering, you will instantly die because of their electromagnetic fields. He also says that you are transferring your soul into the astral body and as a result your physical body will be in a half dead state, though you will still have the cord connected to the body.

I see in Astral Projection that you go out in your Astral body and can travel and do all these things but if someone were to touch you, you would go to your body.

So what is exactly the difference? Is it that you are out in a real genuine astramental body and out of the physical? Doesn't that have the means for possession of your own body while you are gone and you are in the means of possibly being able to possess someone? I read in PME that if a spirit wants to make a physical contract with you, it would shape its own astral body (reminds me of making elementaries) and find a fresh new dead body of a person close to where you might be and repair the harmony of the person and "borrow" the body only to make the contract.

I find this disturbing as I don't know if someone who I know could have died, but when they came back, it probably wasn't them. Could I find out the fake person acting as if they were the real one with clairvoyance? I heard they cant act out that person perfectly as if they were actually them like actually having their mind. Could I exorcise them out of that body and prevent the person from signing the contract?

Blog Entries

Re: Bardon's Mental and Astral Wandering vs Astral Projection

If you read these two posts you might find an answer to your question.
    http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...3844#post53844
    http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...3159#post23159
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Re: Bardon's Mental and Astral Wandering vs Astral Projection

Hello GMAN
    I have never read Barden's works so do not know exactly to what he was referring. However, I can confidently state that the mere touch of another person during a normal OBE will do absolutely No damage to either your physical or astral/ethereal body. While I do believe that going out of body does have a few potential dangers (mostly to a person's emotional and mental well being) it would take something Far more dramatic to do any real damage to the psyche (much less the physical body).

Regards
    Grey