September 28 2014

Wow what a dream I had last night.
It was basically a single dream.

Anyways, I happened to be in space, though gravity pushed me down a bit while I climbed on to a gigantic ship. It was called the ark and its captains were Mormons. I could overhear people talking about overthrowing the Mormons on the ship. I had to climb an additional 600 feet to get to the top of the ship. Once I got to the top, I had to run into the hull of the ship and get down to the bottom. Once I hit the bottom, there were aliens, lava, and acid blocking my way. I turned around, then ran directly for them. Everything started to slow down and I jumped over them with zero gravity. I then met the captains. That was all for that dream.

Next, I was at my college and there were some new buildings. I saw some men taking things from lockers and disappearing. I ambushed the group and figured out they were in the mafia. They stole everything I owned and then started looking for me to kill me. They sent a friend of mine, yet I haven't known him in my life thus far and at the same time, I knew everything about him like I've known him for years. He says he was sent to kill me, but he ended up running away with me.

We ended up at a hotel and that was about it.