Hello everyone,
A quick question here to my favorite friends. I was doing energy work late last night, and found something peculiar, and endearing. I think I may have found where a nasty entity is stored, in my body.

I was working on the heart chakra, and found by a fluke, from energy bouncing, that an entity is stored in my posterior heart chakra, the nice warm bubble behind the heart chakra, where blocks often occur in people.. In the cavity behind the heart chakra.

Anyway, I ran across this cavity and got weird visuals, very vivd, and dark it seems. I ran across this area and almost immediately felt very anxious and restless. I had to pop a benzo to get to sleep last night.

RB replied to me on a neg problem and said when I gain more control over my dreams entities will start to dilute. Is it possible to rid oneself of an entity by only energy work.

Mind you this neg is pretty bad. I've had wild and nasty dreams, of course sprinkled with good dreams too.

But the question, how do rid yourself of an entity? Dreams? Energy work? What's the easiest?

Sort of nuts but I think I should be scared/nervous but I'm not. I don't want to be trapped in the astral for a long period of time. But man, if I can say one thing, if I were to clear my behind-the-heart cavity. My God, I can't describe how cool it would be. I would blast off into the astral.

Thanks for replies guys,
-AS