Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What happened here...

Re: What happened here...

Just wanted to say I'm rooting for you, your first conscious exit will be one to remember.

Thanks, I've been working on this on and off for about 3/4 years. so to be this close is just as amazing for me. I'm glad I haven't given up. I just want to work out what is holding me back. I Think it might be a case of working on giving more energy to my energy body & chakras!

Once I get out, you'll know about it! I'll be posting on here in extreme excitement haha!

Really enjoyed reading this Frater!

Dont stop reading yet. I dont think the journies over yet.

Any opinions on what the problem might be?

I think all the info CFT has given should resolve the problem, although the application may sometimes be difficult (staying calm and applying the advice). I have had great difficulty with being stuck in the past and I am going through a hard spot myself at the moment. As the projection reflex kicks in I always find it to be a balancing act between staying calm and relaxed but at the same time trying to initiate the actual exit. Once I find myself in the projective state I may have a few false starts (partial exits and whatnot) but after a few attempts I tend to just sit up and walk away. Being stuck to the body may show a problem in the offending location(with regards to a specific locations energy issues) or a general problem with the energy body. I am myself experimenting with energy work, having never devoted much attention to it, but after a few rather interesting sessions devoted to energy, I have started to pay attention to these exercises.

Yeah, I havent spent much time on it either. I have managed to get the sensations and ive managed to get feeling in all my Chakras however. Thr sensations soon fade. Which I dont know if thats normal or if I dont have enough energy to keep them going.

It feels like my head and possibly my upper body are freed but the rest is stuck. Which leads me to believe it may be a combination of not enough energy work and not remaining relaxed and impartial during an exit attempt. I can usually hear that niggling voice narrating the attempt or saying "im close, this is it" I shut it up as soon as I become aware of it.

I'll experiment with energy work this week and see if anything improves. The trouble is when I think I have a partial exit if I try to sit up or roll over I can feel my physical body start to tense. So im worried if I push to far ill break the trance.

We'll see!

When I first started I would get into the projective state and slowly raise my one arm up to my face, then open my eyes to see if I had lifted my real arm. More often than not it would be my projected arm, obviously opening my eyes would break the projective state. I kept doing this for quite a while and eventually realized that most of the time it was a projected limb. I still cannot tell the difference though and have often gotten up and walked across the room not sure whether I am projecting or have actually stepped out of the bed. I used to simply take a run at the nearest wall or window( sometimes getting stuck) and exit the room, but I do worry sometimes that I'm going to put my actual head smack into a brick wall. So now I try to watch for visual clues that I am projecting and not physically walking around my room. So experiment, maybe with lifting a limb first and then check to see that it's not your real arm. Have fun and experiment, if it fails you can always try again.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2