it's the kinda thing that is speculative until you are in it, afterwards ya know the answer to the question. force to kill has the first priority of saving lives, even if that means one loses their own life saving others. this is the honorable premise of any type of warring. if it is not the priority, then the premise is murder, without regard to life at all. like hunting, if ya eat it, i reckon it is honorable.

bd i agree with ya. you meet in the world just exactly what you are within. now there is a topic that would scare anyone at any age. to know without a shadow of a doubt what is in deed dwelling within any of mankind. is it good or bad? well that depends on what ya meet in the world, having further indications as to how a meeting works out. that 'works out' may be taken in two ways.

hell, i wont even hurt a poisoness snake, i catch it, take it somehwere remote and away from people, release it. done three copperheads that way, they were under my concrete stoop as i jackhammered it out for to pour a new patio. usually there is a way to keep from killing even the most dangerous of life's offerings, iff'n ya have a heart to mindfully practice respect for life.