Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Forced to Kill

Re: Forced to Kill

mine are pre-teens i used to baby sit them when they were mere kids , they are getting more and more with the hip , cool stuff ,they think that living in an upscale posh locale renders them immune to crime , assault or murder since we have patrol and night guards.

I don't think they see life in total peripheral view just yet , to the depraved mind , busting a cap in some unsuspecting victim screaming "where's your fancy body guard and patrol now!, who's going to save you now!" (they don't understand they make more "delicious" target that way)

I just want to exert as much influence as I can before the teen zone takes off full swing.

Yes it's very difficult to instill that sort of conditioning into an adult or young person if the intention to learn these skills isn't there. If from a young age it can be made enjoyable for them, then hopefully in later life it can become second nature. Something I had to learn the hard way, wish I'd been trained in this mode of thinking when I was a child, having to do it with my swiss cheese of a brain is proving quite difficult now. Still a good mindset to adopt though.

it's the kinda thing that is speculative until you are in it, afterwards ya know the answer to the question. force to kill has the first priority of saving lives, even if that means one loses their own life saving others. this is the honorable premise of any type of warring. if it is not the priority, then the premise is murder, without regard to life at all. like hunting, if ya eat it, i reckon it is honorable.

bd i agree with ya. you meet in the world just exactly what you are within. now there is a topic that would scare anyone at any age. to know without a shadow of a doubt what is in deed dwelling within any of mankind. is it good or bad? well that depends on what ya meet in the world, having further indications as to how a meeting works out. that 'works out' may be taken in two ways.

hell, i wont even hurt a poisoness snake, i catch it, take it somehwere remote and away from people, release it. done three copperheads that way, they were under my concrete stoop as i jackhammered it out for to pour a new patio. usually there is a way to keep from killing even the most dangerous of life's offerings, iff'n ya have a heart to mindfully practice respect for life.
    I Don't Ever Give Up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktpTyT1Wj_I

"I'm no fighter, but I'm fighting, this whole world seems uninviting..."

Making Love Out of Nothing @ ALL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyFsyC4LqK4

Az for Me, of my Self, I am Home