Thread: Copy: How natural is kundalini?

Question Copy: How natural is kundalini?

It seems like you need to master trance, OBE, energy work, and even then its very hard.

How natural is kundalini?

Blog Entries

Re: Copy: How natural is kundalini?

It can and does happen spontaneously, or in response to other triggers like prayer. The awakening of Kundalini is not that common, but it's a completely normal and natural process that has been happening since the dawn of humanity, and is well documented in all cultures and traditions, although it goes by different names and has different cultural interpretations (i.e., "Kundalini" is from the Hindu traditions, but descriptions of "baptism in the Holy Spirit" bears significant similarities, including the association with fire, and is almost certainly the same phenomenon with different cultural trappings, and this is only one of many examples).
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Re: Copy: How natural is kundalini?

Quote Originally Posted by D.O. View Post
    It seems like you need to master trance, OBE, energy work, and even then its very hard.
    trance , OBE, energy work etc sometimes can result in Kundalini as a byproduct i.e they don't necessarily by themselves give rise to Kundalini , however it would be more appropriate to say they increase the likelihood of such an event happening.
    To adjudicate the question "does Kundalini rise with intense energy work or does it rise naturally or spontaneous on it's own" would be both difficult and inconclusive as awakenings happen either way.This is further limited by the fact the Kundalini phenomenon is not as thoroughly researched or as commonly practiced as other branches of spirituality like say OBE , Lucid dreaming or Remote Viewing.
    For example Kundalini can awaken in women undergoing a long protracted labor or in a young man who is accidentally electrocuted.
    Kundalini phenomenon is a response of the human body to certain stimuli , and those stimuli vary.