I just want to post some things that have been happening over the course of two months.

I began some energy work doing Robert Bruce's NEW energy ways.

Able to do tactile imaging like I am actually feeling that part of my body.

Able to project my body from anywhere whether I am sitting in a car or something. I feel it is more of a trance and I hit this state and project myself outside. Able to see the environment perfectly while forgetting about my body in its whole.

Once I fell from a sink and as I was falling, time started to slow and I found myself on the ground a couple of minutes later with no pain.

Last couple of weeks, I have been getting massive amounts of energy flowing to my body. Seeing Ether a lot and visualize this as one of the main elements I use for some reason.

Gained over 40 pounds over the last couple of weeks due to me eating insane amounts of food I never thought I could handle eating. Very sleepy. Having some dreams and all dreams I have are with almost full recall but always full recall with the last two dreams of the night, sometimes I have those nightmares where I am totally paralyzed and cannot move unless I use pure willpower. Hard to wake up.

Now all of a sudden I have allergies. I have never had allergies ever in my life and they just pop out of nowhere.

Think all chakras are open but not for sure. Aunt Clair says there is a chance if you are born after 1980 you are an intuitive alchemist. Possibility for me. Born way after 1980. Great increase in imagination and visualization.

Time is synchronized to multiples of those numbers.

So could this be an awakening?