Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Awakening?

Blog Entries

Awakening?

I just want to post some things that have been happening over the course of two months.

I began some energy work doing Robert Bruce's NEW energy ways.

Able to do tactile imaging like I am actually feeling that part of my body.

Able to project my body from anywhere whether I am sitting in a car or something. I feel it is more of a trance and I hit this state and project myself outside. Able to see the environment perfectly while forgetting about my body in its whole.

Once I fell from a sink and as I was falling, time started to slow and I found myself on the ground a couple of minutes later with no pain.

Last couple of weeks, I have been getting massive amounts of energy flowing to my body. Seeing Ether a lot and visualize this as one of the main elements I use for some reason.

Gained over 40 pounds over the last couple of weeks due to me eating insane amounts of food I never thought I could handle eating. Very sleepy. Having some dreams and all dreams I have are with almost full recall but always full recall with the last two dreams of the night, sometimes I have those nightmares where I am totally paralyzed and cannot move unless I use pure willpower. Hard to wake up.

Now all of a sudden I have allergies. I have never had allergies ever in my life and they just pop out of nowhere.

Think all chakras are open but not for sure. Aunt Clair says there is a chance if you are born after 1980 you are an intuitive alchemist. Possibility for me. Born way after 1980. Great increase in imagination and visualization.

Time is synchronized to multiples of those numbers.

So could this be an awakening?

Blog Entries

Re: Awakening?

Could be. Could also be a lot of other stuff.

The way you'll know is that you and your life and that which you think of as reality will start to change. It might be abrupt or not so abrupt, but the absolute here is that this process is one of transformation. You and your reality WILL be transformed if it's a full on awakening. Also note that once an awakening is in progress, it will continue until it is completed, not unlike a runaway train...
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyWoman View Post
    Could be. Could also be a lot of other stuff.

The way you'll know is that you and your life and that which you think of as reality will start to change. It might be abrupt or not so abrupt, but the absolute here is that this process is one of transformation. You and your reality WILL be transformed if it's a full on awakening. Also note that once an awakening is in progress, it will continue until it is completed, not unlike a runaway train...
    Yes, and at my point in life I'm not sure I'd recommend it to anyone. As for me, it leaves futile options, and fertile options seem few and unaccessible. It calls you on, but the burden is almost overwhelming. I wonder if I haven't quit? If I can't take it anymore? Sometimes I long to be normal - but that is not an option.

To my family I am a lost 'artist', revered for my singular philosophy, but patronized for the gift of not being like them. As if being honored for being a misfit. The family is very conservative. I'm not, which makes me wrong, but a person of interest all the same. Like Frankensein's monster; capable of love and compassion, but not 'holy' or natural.

No one is overt in contempt - they are good Chistians afterall - but I think to them I am a failure and it's getting late in my life and because I can't show a large estate for my life's efforts then I am to be pittied - given a pass for reasons only they conceive. Not for reasons I am.

The Kudanalini smacked me years ago and I could do no more or any better than turn a 180 in my life. Divorce, near homelessness and isolation. I must not be a good example for the proper nurturing of the power of the serpent. None the less, once you have it you have it forever and just have to deal with it.

JUST my thoughts.
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

I'm going just add in a thought.

For a large faction of people when kundalini awakens there is no trauma , no "reality shifts" , no bouts of insanity or tumultuous upheaval it's merely an energetic shift in the body and that's about it.

There's this general concept that once it awakens "you will go insane and things will go out of hand".That happens if you have had issues prior to an arousal that weren't fixed or you were simply brushing them under the carpet and living in avoidance/denial.

Similarly for some people the process takes years and is pretty much of an ordeal , others experience a complete arousal in one day and go "oh that was interesting".

Everyone has a different energetic construct ; so it's only natural there is variation of the process.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DarkChylde
    There's this general concept that once it awakens "you will go insane and things will go out of hand".That happens if you have had issues prior to an arousal that weren't fixed or you were simply brushing them under the carpet and living in avoidance/denial.
    Yep.
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

Blog Entries

Well now I know but I am not going insane.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GMAN12 View Post
    Well now I know but I am not going insane.
    Nor is anybody else, thank God!!!
    - E Hubbard

Eyeoneblack, Stop thinking about what you haven't.!!!!!
    Okay life sucks and you feel that what the "norm " should be, you don't fit into, but then many who haven't got this site must feel the same but we don't hear from them.
    "Divorced ,----- So you are not living a lie by continuing with a relationship that was not right after a while for you. ( maybe you could see it maybe you couldn't but it was so.)
    "Fertile options" If I understand you correctly and understand what I read in Kurt Leyland the " sex" issue could indeed be an issue for advancing further than possible in the afterlife. Get over it . It's mainly a physical issue.
    " Your family being good Christians......but have they had the awakening that you have had???
    I feel you are comparing yourself to how you feel other's perceive you . ( as a misfit)
    I have absolutely no training in in psychological issues so this is merely a Susan to eyeoneblack
    Stop thinking about what you don't have.
    Think about what you DO HAVE ... "Insight into the other side ". and something so many don't have.(even good Christians)
    You are underestimating yourself !!

Have read this once posted and it has not conveyed the feeling I wanted it to do , so for this I apologise and hope you read this in time . This is sent with love and compassion not arrogance.

Blog Entries

Well said and timely, susan. I've been called 'Eyore' before - seems to be a default position for me. Hooray . A little more Hooray and a little less Boo would do me well.
    But if you find my tail anywhere let me know, I seem to have lost it HoHo.
    I really thank you for your thoughts.
    - E Hubbard

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast