Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Kabbalah?

Blog Entries

Kabbalah?

Anyone completed all bardon's books? Is the practice of magical evocation necessary before doing the key to the true kabbalah? I noticed I blaze through IIH because of great visualization and imagination ability that came to me. I personally read through all the books first to see exactly what I was learning about, and I learned that one day (probably another 25 years from now) I would be able to do jobs that are going to be given to me by Divine Providence. Best part is using Kabbalah for that which is why I said it may take me 25 years to completely master Kabbalah.

I was surprised to learn that Moses separated the ocean using Kabbalah and that John the Baptist was a master of Kabbalah.

Re: Kabbalah?

This is a subject that I recently came upon, and it's very interesting. The fact that you name Moses/John the Baptist also intrigues me, as i was beginning to get the idea that past miracles might actually be achieved... and that they might not just be sensational stories.

Blog Entries

Bardon wrote in KTC that those two in particular used Kabbalah.

Blog Entries

Glad to see some interest in the Kabbalah. I've recommended on another thread Dion Fortune's "The Mystical Qabalah". Go to source before you let talking heads lead you astray. This text lays the foundation which is most neccessary before exploring the many ramifications.
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

Blog Entries

I guess I will.

I've just started reading IIH, but I'm a slow reader. Thanks for the heads up Eyeoneblack, I'll get myself a copy.

Blog Entries

This is a diagram I don't believe anyone has published before. It is a mapping of the Zodiac onto the Tree of LIfe (Otz Chiim):

I'll be happy to talk about it.
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

Blog Entries

I'm having a hard time reading the words- even after zooming it. I think I need glasses. Is the Sun Tipareth? *squinting*
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CFT
    Is the Sun Tipareth? *squinting*
    Yes. I'll see if I can find the original and produce it larger (I've changed computers - hope it's not lost). Notice the knot in the lower spheres. That's the WHEEL.
    - E Hubbard

Quote Originally Posted by eyeoneblack View Post
    I've recommended on another thread Dion Fortune's "The Mystical Qabalah". Go to source before you let talking heads lead you astray. This text lays the foundation which is most neccessary before exploring the many ramifications.
    Congratulations on a superiorly sharp eye! Anything at all by Dion Fortune is worth it's wait in gold.
    All her works , the writing ,the format ,the style and the content is par excellence! (I didn't read Mystical Qaballah , I read Donald Micheal Kraig's "Modern Majick" - it's more "broken down" for practical intent).
    But I too did own a copy (way back in the day when demonoid was on and the monthly "Occult Digest" used to come out)
    heh - Good times

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast