Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Kabbalah?

Blog Entries

Re: Kabbalah?

Wonderful.
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

Blog Entries

I think I foud it on a thubnail drive:

Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

Blog Entries

Start with Aries. Geburah, and follow it from there. This is a micro/macro composite. One lying inside the other.
    - E Hubbard

Blog Entries

Thanks for the bigger picture!

Blog Entries

Kabbalah seems to me like a very hard language, but I think it is because of us being more physically intelligent, able to nowadays reproduce many things, but not all. The language is a lot about uttering letters but also seeming to match the pitch to get the desired effect on the desired plane. I hope to one day master this language myself, but rather get through IIH first to save me decades of what I could be learning other metaphysical things. Rawn Clark says we should strive to go through all ten steps in IIH because we can merge with the highest deity which gives us the power to use the words of creation to affect physical.

Another thing is Bardon says there are more than fourfold keys, but fourfold is the highest pertaining to earth?

But still, one day I will be a teacher and if Divine Providence assigns me to, I would do that job for millenniums to come.

I am kinda going off topic lol but it felt great to say it.

Blog Entries

This was not a simple graph. Understanding it is a great lesson.
    I'll give you another 'Ezekiels Wheel', later. Study the Kabbalah Fortune, later study "Kabbalah Unveiled" by MacGrethor Mathers.
    It's another universe and well worth it. (Tough very cryptic).
    - E Hubbard

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GMAN12 View Post
    Kabbalah seems to me like a very hard language, but I think it is because of us being more physically intelligent, able to nowadays reproduce many things, but not all. The language is a lot about uttering letters but also seeming to match the pitch to get the desired effect on the desired plane. I hope to one day master this language myself, but rather get through IIH first to save me decades of what I could be learning other metaphysical things. Rawn Clark says we should strive to go through all ten steps in IIH because we can merge with the highest deity which gives us the power to use the words of creation to affect physical.

Another thing is Bardon says there are more than fourfold keys, but fourfold is the highest pertaining to earth?

But still, one day I will be a teacher and if Divine Providence assigns me to, I would do that job for millenniums to come.

I am kinda going off topic lol but it felt great to say it.
    - E Hubbard

Blog Entries

I'm guessing that after reading Mather's, it will be Crowley lol.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GMAN12 View Post
    I'm guessing that after reading Mather's, it will be Crowley lol.
    Well, I'm not a big fan of Crowley, have his works though. I'm not into the magic ceremonial stuff. I think it's a little weird and unhealthy.
    - E Hubbard

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by eyeoneblack View Post
    I think it's a little weird and unhealthy.
    Just like Crowley, himself.

(BTW, I agree on Crowley being kinda iffy. Bardon is a bit more solid and less ooky, if I can use a technical term )
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast