Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: RTZ Black hole

Blog Entries

Re: RTZ Black hole

Quote Originally Posted by BDeye View Post
    I haven't ventured much into the higher astral (at least not consciously). This may be something the more practiced projectors have experienced. I'd like to hope that the concept or perception of travel, from a to b, to perceive a piece of information would not be necessary (at some higher state). I hope I can explain this in a way that doesn't come off as incomprehensible.

That all information would exist at a single point (leaving time out of the equation). I suppose the capacity would then rest with the person, in that the person might able to perceive info as individual bits, or all at once. That travel is only a method of a lower order to receive bits of information in a format understandable and suitable to the capacity of the individual. I hope this doesn't come off as complete drivel. Feel free to poke holes in it.
    No holes, only comments.
    I think this is why RTZ projections are experienced as projections through spacetime.
    As you continue, the exits become less of a 'thing' and the environments acquire different quality of reality.
    At some point, you just realize you're 'there' all the time but don't perceive 'it' unless you go into medidation, which gets you out of time from a mental perspective.
    And, I think everyone already knows this, which is why most of the time 'enlightenment (gawd I used the 'e' word) is experienced as a 'remembering'.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

I just miss getting out and having a walkabout in truth. I think I should lock myself away for a week and get into the groove again. I won't be exploring any black holes, a nice wander around the garden will do it for me.

Blog Entries

In my most recent copy of Nature mag. there is an article specifically about a 'free-floating' astronaught falling in a black hole! The conclusion was theoretical physicists can't decide - the math is a conundrum under any senario. Either Relativity fails (sorry Albert) or quantum physics fails. Darn, if I had been born a little smarter I'd love to tackle this. Maybe in my next go-around.
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard