Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: RTZ Black hole

Blog Entries

RTZ Black hole

Has anyone tried in the Real time zone to try and travel through a black hole? Or likewise any type of projection through one? Just a question.

Blog Entries

Re: RTZ Black hole

I've never seen one (plenty of vortexes, though) although to tell you the truth, I wouldn't know one if I saw one.
    The thing about black holes is that they are physical phenomenon, due to excess mass- and I don't know if it would be 'detected' by the realtime body, since, even if it did have mass (which I doubt, since it acts as light does, IMO) it prob. would be unaffected. Or maybe it would look like a ball, come to think of it. Who knows.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

¡Hi, CFTraveler!

¿Are you familiar to Phd. Astrophysics Paul Alex LaViolette's theories?

At his website http://www.etheric.com this guy exposes a particular approach related to an, allegedly, supermassive black hole at Milky Way bulge (http://etheric.com/Cosmology/blackhole.html), idea by him demised from the viewpoint of his SubQuantum Kinetics theory.

Sincerely,
    Ángel

¡Hi, CFTraveler!
    Furthermore, SubQuantum Kinetics Theory, is inspired in ancient myths, what he denominates ancient scientific knowledge (may I be wrong with underlined text, since I didn't but a surface reading of his research material).

Sincerely,
    Ángel

how can anything exist around a blackhole?and if nothing can exist around it then how can you see one?

i mean if a blackhole were to exist real time wouldn't there be even horizon in the zone? I mean i can envision a black hole in space but not in real time.

The defining feature of a black hole is the appearance of an event horizon—a boundary in spacetime through which matter and light can only pass inward towards the mass of the black hole. Nothing, not even light, can escape from inside the event horizon. The event horizon is referred to as such because if an event occurs within the boundary, information from that event cannot reach an outside observer, making it impossible to determine if such an event occurred.
    also the other thing I find really hard to wrap my brain around is howcome the astral or the astrophysical existance of blackholes itself is under debate? I mean are blackholes really for real? , or is it still conjecture (i mean i hardly ever read anything totally conclusive or mutually agreed on about this , either that or it's way too hyperbolic scientific jargon [at least so for me to understand])
    By their very nature, black holes do not directly emit any signals other than the hypothetical Hawking radiation; since the Hawking radiation for an astrophysical black hole is predicted to be very weak, this makes it impossible to directly detect astrophysical black holes from the Earth. A possible exception to the Hawking radiation being weak is the last stage of the evaporation of light (primordial) black holes; searches for such flashes in the past have proven unsuccessful and provide stringent limits on the possibility of existence of light primordial black holes.

i thought this was the science forum then i just realized this is the OBE sub, sorry! ( shame on DC , blabbering away without his first cup of coffee ).

I haven't projected a great number of times right into the RTZ but have made it out mostly into the etheric.

The first time in etheric there was a large moose head right on the wall of my room (it wasn't a time imprint as we were the first tenants) , i think it would be possible to see blackholes or vortices of that nature in the etheric but im a little doubtful about them showing up in rtz.

Blog Entries

Hah its ok DC. Thank you guys for the the answer though. I really wanted to know the possibility let alone ever seeing a black hole.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DarkChylde View Post
    i thought this was the science forum then i just realized this is the OBE sub, sorry! ( shame on DC , blabbering away without his first cup of coffee ).

I haven't projected a great number of times right into the RTZ but have made it out mostly into the etheric.

The first time in etheric there was a large moose head right on the wall of my room (it wasn't a time imprint as we were the first tenants) , i think it would be possible to see blackholes or vortices of that nature in the etheric but im a little doubtful about them showing up in rtz.
    I think this thread could go in either, and I think it's just fine to talk about the 'science' aspect of the black hole, especially if we're wondering about how it would be experienced from a realtimezone point of view.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DarkChylde
    The realtime zone is the etheric- Robert basically considers the etheric the body you are in when you are 'in' body but perceiving with your nonphysical senses, but the minute you walk out of the physical confine, it's called 'realtime' because you are now perceiving the real time zone.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkChylde View Post
    how can anything exist around a blackhole?and if nothing can exist around it then how can you see one?
    Well, visible light can't escape a black hole, but xrays can. So I imagine that you could perceive something, if your etheric body can see in that wavelength.

i mean if a blackhole were to exist real time wouldn't there be even horizon in the zone? I mean i can envision a black hole in space but not in real time.
    In my way of thinking, even if you can't 'see' it, since there should be so much mass concentrated in the 'other' side of the hole, and there is a small amount of radiation leak (the xrays and the event horizon) I imagine that something might be perceived, provided the realtime body is 'synched' enough to the physical to perceive it. Just guessin'.

also the other thing I find really hard to wrap my brain around is howcome the astral or the astrophysical existance of blackholes itself is under debate? I mean are blackholes really for real? , or is it still conjecture (i mean i hardly ever read anything totally conclusive or mutually agreed on about this , either that or it's way too hyperbolic scientific jargon [at least so for me to understand])

I believe (and I could be wrong, as I'm not up on the 'latest' in the world of science, even from a lay person's p.o.v.), that when Stephen Hawking 'proved' that black holes do emit radiation, there were measurements taken and evidence gathered, so that I don't think it's merely theoretical anymore, unless something's changed. I'm prob. going to look into it later, if I have time. Today's been kind of busy with real-world stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    The realtime zone is the etheric- Robert basically considers the etheric the body you are in when you are 'in' body but perceiving with your nonphysical senses, but the minute you walk out of the physical confine, it's called 'realtime' because you are now perceiving the real time zone.
    Ah okay i think i got it now , it's the etheric body that explores the realtime.
    I made my own distinction about the realtime thinking that "real reality" (say for instance seeing things exactly as they are in reality places them in realtime and if one experiences fluctuations (moose head et al) that makes it etheric)

Well, visible light can't escape a black hole, but xrays can. So I imagine that you could perceive something, if your etheric body can see in that wavelength.

yes but if the etheric body lets assume is light-like or photonic in nature that would mean it could potentially get sucked in but if was more closer in nature to the x-ray spectrum we could literally observe black holes in OOBE condition and amass data , which seems exciting but gets us back to square one about discovering the exact nature of the etheric body itself first.

In my way of thinking, even if you can't 'see' it, since there should be so much mass concentrated in the 'other' side of the hole, and there is a small amount of radiation leak (the xrays and the event horizon) I imagine that something might be perceived, provided the realtime body is 'synched' enough to the physical to perceive it. Just guessin'.

This could be "extreme" OOBE , for the more thrill seeking adrenaline junkie type of projector

Quote Originally Posted by GMAN12 View Post
    Has anyone tried in the Real time zone to try and travel through a black hole? Or likewise any type of projection through one? Just a question.
    I think* that a black hole wouldn't operate the same way a worm tube would , i'm not sure what it means to travel through one though , but like Cf was saying earlier that would depend where exactly the etheric body is in the electromagnetic spectrum , if say it's possible for us in non-corporeal means to traverse through a black hole we can come back and report the findings on one - now the interesting part , if its not possible to traverse through a black hole ; what becomes of the etheric body that is placed next to a black hole?